What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

Nee Hao! I am sorry, i didn't go through all the points but I have following few questions.

1) What are your favorite time pass during weekends? Like if you ask here many Indians say or not say will go to malls,watch Bollywood Movies.

2) who are the famous heroes among Chinese in general? Jackie Chan is international so he is out of bounds.

3) What is the name of Chinese Secret agency and who controls it, CCP or Army ?

1. How relationships like Sister, Brother, Cousin, Aunt, Uncle matter to you?
2. What do your society in general prefer, love or arrange marriage?

Sorry, I must say the bold part is bullshit!
is it wrong that Iran has the fastest science growth among all countries?is that wrong that Iran's economy is still progressing despite the hardest and unfair sanctions?
is it wrong that Iran is INDEPENDENCE?

1. general good to v good. becos the effect of 1-child policy, many family do not have sisters/brothers
2. I have never heard of anything about arranged marriage amongst our friends or relatives. Not even in my mom and dad''s generation.
india still has arranged marrigae today. doesnt it?

1. general good to v good. becos the effect of 1-child policy, many family do not have sisters/brothers
2. I have never heard of anything about arranged marriage amongst our friends or relatives. Not even in my mom and dad''s generation.
india still has arranged marrigae today
statistically arranged marriages produce happier family than free love ones. Love in marriage is overrated, that is something you do outside of marriage.

Nee Hao! I am sorry, i didn't go through all the points but I have following few questions.

1) What are your favorite time pass during weekends? Like if you ask here many Indians say or not say will go to malls,watch Bollywood Movies.

2) who are the famous heroes among Chinese in general? Jackie Chan is international so he is out of bounds.

3) What is the name of Chinese Secret agency and who controls it, CCP or Army ?

1. as multifarious as you find in any countries
2. many and various! sports figures, movies stars generally are idols not herioes, the taikonauts, historic/ revolutionary figures, someone who has contributed to our Country - like the scientists who invented the bombs and satellites in our history
Jackie is generally regarded as a movie star more than a national hero

statistically arranged marriages produce happier family than free love ones. Love in marriage is overrated, that is something you do outside of marriage.

haha that is probably because nowadays people do not regard marriage and family as serious as older generations

2. many and various! sports figures, movies stars generally are idols not herioes, the taikonauts, historic/ revolutionary figures, someone who has contributed to our Country - like the scientists who invented the bombs and satellites in our history

A slight correction.. Here I meant Hero means as an Actor. My bad, We have habits sometimes to replace the "words" for each other but as you mentioned, Heroes are something special for any nation.

haha that is probably because nowadays people do not regard marriage and family as serious as older generations

I have used sometimes Chinese travels here in Canada and roam around with many Chinese and I saw that older generations say 50+ years of age who came to travel here from China were amazing and had beautiful families with ties. One ever smiling family had an old lady with them around 80 who was on wheel chair and she was very sweet. I think after South Asians, Family ties I have seen only in Chinese where full family travels unlike others (May be I am wrong).

With my limited knowledge at this matter, China have had actually control of Aksin Chin way before the independence of India or establishment of PRC, before that it was controlled by the British. Although the boundary was never demarcated between China and Britain at that time, due to British concerns that Aksin Chin might fall into Russia's hand and they were in no position to defend it against Russian, and China is showing interest in that area, so George Macartney proposed to put most of Aksin Chin in China's control and this would act as a buffer zone between Britain and Russia in the end of 19th century.. So in short, if China accuse India taking Arunachal Pradesh because Britain had handed it over to the Indian, then the same hold truth for China's control over Aksin Chin.

I am not sure about what you said. Assuming that is true, I dont mind swapping AC for AP by all means, regardless of the strategic advantage of AC geographically!

A slight correction.. Here I meant Hero means as an Actor. My bad, We have habits sometimes to replace the "words" for each other but as you mentioned, Heroes are something special for any nation.

never mind and agree

I have used sometimes Chinese travels here in Canada and roam around with many Chinese and I saw that older generations say 50+ years of age who came to travel here from China were amazing and had beautiful families with ties. One ever smiling family had an old lady with them around 80 who was on wheel chair and she was very sweet. I think after South Asians, Family ties I have seen only in Chinese where full family travels unlike others (May be I am wrong).

In general all asian countries value a strong family bond, I think!

Can some Chinese member provide me with a 5 day itinerary to visit China? I can't spend more than 5 days considering the circumstances and it is a stopover in Beijing briefly for one of my trips to Asia in the coming months.

is it wrong that Iran has the fastest science growth among all countries?is that wrong that Iran's economy is still progressing despite the hardest and unfair sanctions?
is it wrong that Iran is INDEPENDENCE?

We have lived through great difficulties of sanctions, war and isolation, I think the great Iranian people can live through your difficulties too. You will emerge stronger! Keep it up!

Can some Chinese member provide me with a 5 day itinerary to visit China? I can't spend more than 5 days considering the circumstances and it is a stopover in Beijing briefly for one of my trips to Asia in the coming months.

You have the liberty to arrange your itinery based on the info of this site:

Top 10 Attractions in Beijing, Top 10 Things to do in Beijing - Beijing Top 10 Must See & Do

bj_map.jpg

In addition to the above, tell your driver to pull over along the route to the Great Wall for some big and juicy peaches from some road side peddlers. They are some of the freshest from nearby orchards.

During night time, this is a must see: The National Centre for the Performing Arts

And if you still have time, take the bullet train to sightseeing a nearby autonomous city Tianjin, 120 km away from the Capital. The ride is about 30 minutes costing about RMB 50-70 / ticket one way.

There haven't been arranged marriages for a LONG time. However there are frequently introductions, but they aren't binding. I've been introduced to several girls by my parents, and I've had other parents introduce their daughters to me, but there's no pressure, if things don't work out then they don't work out. At least when you're young. After 30, you just *have to* get married.

Any one Who Live Inside China can Do THis by Its Fruitfully observation...

What is the common mentality of Peoples for their country in the Way of
1) Education
2) Work
3) Loyalty
&

How the National power full Intelligence participating in Country Development...

And Dont THink About it is too General but think about the Reality... Some time we can not give answer about the simple things..

the National power
1. provide most infrastructure all over the country, road, water, electric,Hospital,School,Railway,Ocean shipping, Airport, Communication, oil....
for one village in mountains, Private companies will not provide road, electric, communication signals, network connection, bcs the big cost and few profit; but the National power will do this, road, electric,network connection for every village, and communication signals all over the country

2.Strategic economic sectors, State-owned enterprises,center nation only take some big State-owned enterprises, about 158 companies

3.Macro-economic regulation and control, by Taxes, interest rates,Currency,Policy

are there any restrictions for foreigners when visisting China?

Back
Top Bottom