What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

I have understood China. I may need not to ask anything. I only want to ask all of you: When will China collapses? :)

I dont know if you are japanese. My answer is NO!

japanese have to worry about themselves first, then the indians about theirs too!

india,china,pakistan should cooperate with each other work together to beat the western fraud countries then we will be the top class countries in the world. We should leave our problems solve through peaceful talks and work for our betterment.

we have our border in dispute. you guys have to vacate the area and let us move in peacefully! Okay?

What do Chinese think of them soon to being the World's Largest Christian Nation?

as long as we are in control they are free to practise Christianity but just dont listen and follow Vatican's order to subversively trying to create any trouble!

Germany never recovered? i bet you millions of indians would give up their assss to migrate to germany, now take your trolling some where else stop derail this nice thread

So we are not like you......you must be talking from your experience in UK :bunny::bunny::bunny::china:

there is no flame as long as you recognise the truth. you dont talk as if the border dispute is not there or the troubles in the respective countries disappear in an instant! we have to be realistic!

we have our border in dispute. you guys have to vacate the area and let us move in peacefully! Okay?

Not ok !!! why dont you let go peacefully ,haoma ?

there is no flame as long as you recognise the truth. you dont talk as if the border dispute is not there or the troubles in the respective countries disappear in an instant! we have to be realistic!

Being realistic has two version ......you are inflexible in yours..........so there exist flame

Not ok !!! why dont you let go peacefully ,haoma ?

Being realistic has two version ......you are inflexible in yours..........so there exist flame

I dont mire my head in the sand! that's all!

On the civilian matters like culture, city lives etc we can keep talking into the next millenium.
On true co-operation of China, Pakistan and india, such as forming a nexus in political and military alliance to balance other external powers , we cannot ignore the border issues!

On the civilian matters like culture, city lives etc we can keep talking into the next millenium.
On true co-operation of China, Pakistan and india, such as forming a nexus in political and military alliance to balance other external powers , we cannot ignore the border issues!

Any indian political party that let china has Arunachal pradesh will be the opposition party for teh next 100 years....Arunachal pradesh/south tibet is democratic state ...hence they will never want to be part of china....on top of that they are completely infused with indian systems and ways
We host Dalai lama....who is also considered a spiritual leader by many in India

The Chinese leader who lets go of border issue will be deamed,removed and his family name added to all craps in history . Due to spreading over nationalistic sentiments in china...letting go was never an option in any case.......on top of that China had a hand initially in the NE movement which later on stopped....but now is actively helping PA against India .......

So shuttler how do you propose we go forward ??

it is wrong logic. more co-operation between both countries, can make it easier to solve the border dispute.If we want to solve this borader issues in peace.

Back
Top Bottom