What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

Why Hongkong and Macau still having their own currencies. And how Chinese Renminbi used in these two SARs.

Why Hongkong and Macau still having their own currencies. And how Chinese Renminbi used in these two SARs.

What‘s the problem? RMB and local currencies both circulates, The Basic Law of Hong Kong
Basic Law of Macao give Macao and HOng KOng the right of issue currency , independent judiciary and administrative independence , centrol gov only take the Diplomatic power and Military power

No secrets, my uncle get 170RMB/day(5000RBM--830$) one month in Shandong province village, if you want to work you can get the money

That means you can earn most of the money at economic hubs.
Though my original question was - in general - how China has achieved such an income niveau within a short period of time? What are your secrets? diligence, hard work, etc...

Though my original question was - in general - how China has achieved such an income niveau within a short period of time? What are your secrets? diligence, hard work, etc...

for about 30 years, hard work, attract investment, education, provide good infrastructure, make job, simplification of procedures, save time.......

Wages, like many things in economic, go by supply and demand.

No secrets, my uncle get 170RMB/day(5000RBM--830$) one month in Shandong province village, if you want to work you can get the money

Is it possible that you break down the numbers in taxes (direct/ indirect), contributions in social security (heath care, etc), rentals/ morgages, disposible income, savings, etc...?
Just to get an idea.

in china are you worried about the high number of population and what it would be like in 50 years ?
is a military action in taiwan possible like what happened in georgia by russia ?

in china are you worried about the high number of population and what it would be like in 50 years ?
is a military action in taiwan possible like what happened in georgia by russia ?
indeed the growth of population is now in a low speed .The aging society is coming.so some changings would be made in recent years,including family planning policy

Is it possible that you break down the numbers in taxes (direct/ indirect), contributions in social security (heath care, etc), rentals/ morgages, disposible income, savings, etc...?
Just to get an idea.

Please wait. the gathering of information will take a long time!

It is good to keep them that way. only minor administrative inconvenience. Only China has the advantage of doing all the manoeuvre.

good for the country and territorial SARs to have hedging areas for stablizing their respective currencies!

It is good to keep them that way. only minor administrative inconvenience. Only China has the advantage of doing all the manoeuvre.

good for the country and territorial SARs to have hedging areas for stablizing their respective currencies!
Wait so if the Chinese currency falls they can just depend on that currency?

What‘s the problem? RMB and local currencies both circulates, The Basic Law of Hong Kong
Basic Law of Macao give Macao and HOng KOng the right of issue currency , independent judiciary and administrative independence , centrol gov only take the Diplomatic power and Military power

Countries with autonomous region usually don't have separate currencies.

The company makes good profit, then gives people better salary. Thats all. I have heard Vietnam is also on this progress, using manpower to do manufacturing. You will see similar story in Vietnam soon, I think.

Hm...not bad. That means China has reached an income niveau compared to some of the southern states in Europe within a decade. Tell me pls what are your "secrets"?
We have similar political system and share something in Culture. You should have general idea. Are you born in Viet ? How many years you spent there ?

Back
Top Bottom