What's new

Do U still Remmber Us !

"Palestinians barred from dead sea beaches to appease israeli's settlers" :hitwall:

[video]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/palestinians-barred-from-dead-sea-beaches-to-appease-israeli-settlers-846948.html[/video]

This thread illustrates and personifies that an Indian shall remain and Indian and must be dealt the same way as Israelis will be dealt with,

We shall remember, we will prepare and we will act.

Pride of Pakistan is, even though economics and politics may bring us down, but we will always love Islam and sacrifice for it; people who thought otherwise chose to live in Hindu-stan 6 decades ago.

I remember Iqbal " Hai Jihad is daur mein, mard-e-Musalman pe Haram " - Iqbal \ Iblees ki Majlis-e-Shoura
Instead of talking abt them you still showing your love towards India....:rofl:
why ?

Palestinian fractions warn against likudists entry of al-aqsa mosque next sunday.

[video]http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2012/02/10/palestinian-factions-warn-against-likudists-entry-of-al-aqsa-mosque-politics-10022012/[/video]

IN all this Chaos ...has any Muslim once wondered y is Islam so venerable, that any 3rd party comes in dictates what there faith should be ,and then they gladly become suicide bombers and or terrorists?.

From--Filisten,Libya,to Syria and Pakistan...Muslims are not only being used and abused but are being controlled and directd...on top of that theres a massive infighting between all sects.

IMO ill say it directly.. Idots ruling the idiots... Muslims around the world like to do all kinds of lip service ...but non have the caliber, finesse or tact needed to do something about it.

Gone are the days when bodies upon bodies were pilled on an enemy just to attain victory.

If u don't have what it take ,ur gonna perish ..frankly put survival of the fittest..those who adapt survive those who don't perish in history.

Well finally......israel to release palestinian hunger striker.
[video]http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/02/201222111152882633.html[/video]

Just traumatizing, I have never ever lived a single peaceful day without watching similar pics on TV. Life sucks.:frown:
Thank you bro for the pics.

You remind me of Hafiz Sayed or any of the other warriors in difa-e-pakistan. Oh well,nvm.

Sure ...

With the current state of your country, you can hardly afford as war with israel,let alone with India. And how will you deal with us ideot ? The same way US blows up militants inside pakistan everyday ? Look at your aukad before giving empty threats. Btw , did you know that GDP purchasing power parity of palestinian territories is higher than that of pakistan? Also , please don'y give us the sacrifice crap. We don't want your worthless life , but in case of any fanboy misadventure , there's 1.2 billion of us ready to sacrifice everything , against your 180 million

Now now, don't get your panties all tangled up.

It is a part of my belief, that we will be victorious.
1.2 billion is not a problem.
The God that made me, has promised me victory eventually.
Have you not seen USSR in Afghanistan ?
Have you forgotten USA in vietnam ?
Should I remind you of the British in North Pakistan ?
Do you still not see USA in Afghanistan ?

It is also a part of my belief that when a brother will call for help, I will go to help.

2nrkc35.jpg

Ali Arafa, 20 years a brave Palestinian who raised a palestinian flag on the wall made by israel in the land of occupied palestine.He didn't care about the zionist snipers shooting at him -

we have plenty of home grown problems lets keep Palestine aside for a while. The Arabs are too busy with Iran, Libya, Syria and Tunis!

LOL at the Indians barking on this thread :lol: One evil always supports another, and of course, to Indians these Palestinians are evil inhumane beasts that deserved to be butchered by their brothers, the Zionists.

...And then they wonder "Was creation of Pakistan truly necessary..?" :disagree:
Goes to show the heaven and earth difference between us and them.

Marx said that he detested reformists more than reactionaries. His reasoning being that reformist gave one plate of rice to a family a day. This means that people dont starve and they will do nothing. Reactionaries on the other hand will give nothing and people will starve and when they start people will come out on the streets.

Today if Israel was to accept the two state solution they would be the reformists and ensure Isreals long term survival. However Israel is hell bent on destroying the world with its antics.

How many of you can not see what AIPAC is doing in America. 2% Jews control American foreign policy. This is the same as what happened in Germany and Hitler started his final solution. I hope that the same does not happen but the Israelis and Zionists are setting themselves up for a fall. Whenever people think they are omnipotent they fall.

By their own actions Israelis are ensuring the eventual destruction of Israel as a homeland for Jews

Back
Top Bottom