What's new

Do U still Remmber Us !

Yes we will always remember how brutally the traitor Bashar killed tens of thousands of Syrians. We will always remember how his father sold Syrian lands. We will always remember him as the filthiest and cruelest Arab traitor in our history.

As we say: You have an eye to talk?
Israeli embassy is Amman, and King Hussein leased Wast Bank for 99 years "under contract" :rofl:

Do you remember Black September? when you king begged for help from USA and UK to kill Palestinians

abdullah-netanyahu2-e1297331308207.jpg

انا بنصحك انك لا تتدخل بشؤن سوريا
لاني عندي بعد اشياء رح تخليك قد النملة هون
خليك بحالك يعني قد ما لقيت حكي على سوريا ما رح ينفعك

Its only stage acting, they imitate how Israeli soldiers treat Palestinians. Anyway, you skipped all the pics and videos and only got this one?
No one needs your pathetic support, if you people ever support Palestanian cause I will support Israel. Just mind your own business.:bad:

Did I comment about any other video or Photo.. but presenting this picture as a proof of oppression shows that media is being manipulated.. so I cant distinguish in Black and White.

I agree to the Two States solution but how is that implemented and will Arabs and Palestinians give up the hatred for Jews is to be seen..

Man who interrupted the match between zionist israel and France during london olympic to show his message to the world. "FREE PALESTINE"

2zs0c9l.jpg

Man who interrupted the match between zionist israel and France during london olympic to show his message to the world. "FREE PALESTINE"

2zs0c9l.jpg
Seems like london olympics have lot of gatecrashers.

Lot of support from Pakistan I saw...Why Don't PAKISTAN sends their Army and Air-Force to free them, Like USA sends Army to Kill Taliban…and laden deep inside Pakistan…??
Pakistani should take theses action.
1. Pakistani should not go to any of western country to earn or study, as they are supporting Israel.
2. Pakistan should not accept weapon or dollar from them.

Only writing big words is not going to help… u must show some action rather taking dollar from them…

I SAID HARD WORD BUT THIS IS THE FACT…Think about it.

Lot of support from Pakistan I saw...Why Don't PAKISTAN sends their Army and Air-Force to free them, Like USA sends Army to Kill Taliban…and laden deep inside Pakistan…??
Pakistani should take theses action.
1. Pakistani should not go to any of western country to earn or study, as they are supporting Israel.
2. Pakistan should not accept weapon or dollar from them.

Only writing big words is not going to help… u must show some action rather taking dollar from them…

I SAID HARD WORD BUT THIS IS THE FACT…Think about it.

You are right but, as per the renowned & credible Hadith, there are three classes of a Momin/True believer;

First One who stop injustice by his hands.
2nd One who couldn’t stop injustice by hand but vociferous about it always.
3rd One who neither have the ability to stop injustice by hand nor he could say against it openly either but considers it bad in his heart nonetheless.

I believes one day we will reach to the level of a first class Momin…Inshallah!!

Back
Top Bottom