What's new

Do U Feel ?

Jerusalem was and will always remain the Capital of Palestine :agree:
aggressors shall soon quit on their own once HAMAS and HASSAN NASRALLAH has stocked enough hardware for the final round:agree:
Mr Erdogan has won another term,,,Pro israel mubarak is nowhere to be seen,Asad is already pissed cause zionists are destablising his regime:disagree:

Israel is fond of blockading but it would be interesting when Turkey blockades the mediteranean and Yemen blockades the red sea along with somalian pirates:agree:

I feel not just for her but our people in indian occupied Kashmir also........... It breaks my heart........ One day they will be free!

I dont remember the exact couplet...but it goes like this...

Ahlay nazir kehte hain ke Kashmir janat hai
Janat na kisi Kafir ko mili hai na milay gi...

Last edited by a moderator:
every thing is according to wish of god...whether its destruction or construction...

Do you feel the pain ? or it is juSt me

I feel the pain. For both the Jews and the Palestinians fighting in this mindless conflict and killing each other.

May Allah the Almighty bring peace to that region and the world.

Janat na kisi Kafir ko mili hai na milay gi...[/QUOTE]

so according to you only muslimsi deserve heaven ???? dont get me wrong but i have seen many times muslims specially saudis has a superioty complex and they think thier religion is the best and others dont deserve to live and are inferior to them.

Janat na kisi Kafir ko mili hai na milay gi...

so according to you only muslimsi deserve heaven ???? dont get me wrong but i have seen many times muslims specially saudis has a superioty complex and they think thier religion is the best and others dont deserve to live and are inferior to them.

I am Muslim and I believe we as humans are all still creations of Allah and are equal. Blunt generalization is not good my friend :)

I am Muslim and I believe we as humans are all the children of Allah and are equal. Blunt generalization is not good my friend :)

brother i am not talking about all the muslims but saudis specially thinks so. i have personally experience it when i went to abu dhabi and dubai during my vacation. Though muslims from other countries are friendly and very kind. , heck my best friend is a muslim. But i feel bad when they call us kafirs and streotypes us.

yeah , we will take freedom smday when our nation will wake up . right now we are sleeping .
i sm times cry over it . look 18 crore pakistanis don't have enough power to snatch kashmir back . while in 1948 a few tribes men did it . we got azad kashmir back .
similarly palestinians were being killed by israeili for so many years but egyptians and syrians all were sleeping . they are waking up now but not to the extent that is needed.
ALLAH's gonna ask us what u did when when muslims were being killed in ur neighbours ??
and we'll answer that we were waiting for SOMEDAY .

children of Allah? Thats christian beleif.they are children of jesus and.jesus is child of God. We are creation.
of Allah and Allah has no child.

I did not mean the term literally, just meant that is a fact that Allah created everything in the universe. Humans of whatever race are all still the creation of Allah :)

Back
Top Bottom