What's new

Do Pakistanis Regret That India did not convert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make that mistake. Prime Minister Modi's and the BJP's voter base is far greater than this deluded notion them being a bunch of cow vigilantes in the interiors of UP etc

people across religious/casteist lines believe in them.

in the absence of any credible opposition, which is most unfortunate for our democracy, they are the only choice.
That makes India 4 times bigger than Pakistan, this is not the case, India landmass is about 3.6 times bigger than Pakistan, with a population which is 6.5 times more than Pakistan.

The reason for this falsehood is because India shows in their landmass the AJK(Pakistan), Gilgit Baltistan(Pakistan), and Aksai Chin(held by China)...so India actual landmass is almost 120,000 sq. kms (1.20 lac sq.kms) smaller than what is shown all over the media and internet, and in Indian school books.

India Landmass shown: 3,287,263 sq.kms (includes GB, AJK and Aksai Chin) all in Pak or China control.

India actual Landmass: 3,167,286 sq.kms.

Pakistan Landmass including GB and AJK is : 881,913 km²

If you divide India actual Landmass with Pakistan actual Landmass the figure makes it: 3.59

So India is 3.59 times bigger than Pakistan and not 4 times...
And population of India at 1.35 billion and for Pakistan at 220 million is about 6.5 times more than Pakistan.

Great information on the actual Indian landmass. I didn't know that.

Ps, you forgot to add Bangladesh's area too. In 1947, Muslims got Bangladesh too :P

So 16% Muslims did get almost 25% of Indian landmass (I rounded off, the actual ratio is like 24% etc---but the point stands)

there are definitely more gilzais/khiljis, chugtais etc in Pakistan than anywhere.

gilzais meaning the tribe “khilji”.

And yes I do take pride in taking slaves specially when some moron like you starts yapping nonsense.
Take pride in whatever you want. I'm not stopping you. I just stated that my opinion about some of you just gets reinforced.

Also, please tell the Turks that there are more Turks in Pakistan. Maybe they can consider migrating to your country as a mark of brotherhood or something.

Take pride in whatever you want. I'm not stopping you. I just stated that my opinion about some of you just gets reinforced.

Also, please tell the Turks that there are more Turks in Pakistan. Maybe they can consider migrating to your country as a mark of brotherhood or something.
Where did you think the khilji sultans, chugtais etc came from or went? The heavens?

Because I don't bother. It's all out there. Literature on Islamic conquests is anything but rare. I believe you have read it too. A single mosque destroyed and so much bitterness. Hundreds of temples destroyed and conversation at consent. Yeah. Sure.
Forget that. One Pakistani poster opened a thread on Savarkar where he said that rape was used as a tool by Muslim invaders. Not one Pakistani could even correct that instead started talking about how Hindus are raping women.

Simply put, they know all the things that happened. But it doesn't suit their narrative.

...when some moron like you starts yapping nonsense.

That's what I wonder - these posters have thousands of posts to their credit here and they still haven't learned how to cope in the 21st century.

Really sad that my Bharat is represented online by these low intellect types. They are a real insult to all the smart, hard-working Indians I meet everyday.

So you would be happier to accept that your ancestral Aryan Vedic civilization which was for more than 2000 year old till 714 AD it was conquered by Muhammad Bin Qasim's Arab marauders ? Okay, all right. :)
@AUz What a stupid argument it was.
You Pakistanis also lost access to total landmass of India after partition. So not just Indians who lost territory of Pakistan, similarity Pakistanis also lost terrority of Indian and vice versa.

Yaa, try a better feign. Sindh was half Buddhist and half Hindu at the time Arab conquered invaded it 1200 yrs back. And talking of Pishi, there are enough Haddis in Arabic language expounding on benefits of Camel pishi.
ohh please dont share rss education here!

pishi aint pure bruv!!!!

but how can it be not pure for someone whose inferior ancestor cleaned their masters stable ate horse poo drank horse urine! ab toh patanjili walla seeshay ki bottle may dayta hai!!

wah modi g wahh!! commerce toh koi app say seekhay Mahan!

They were not Turks, they are Turkic, i,e Turkic language speaking Afghans n central Asians.
you know your masters well!

indians are waffadar like dog!!!

Which would you rather have? (Only Muslims answer this)

1. Fully Islamic India
2. Pakistan

Because I don't bother. It's all out there. Literature on Islamic conquests is anything but rare. I believe you have read it too. A single mosque destroyed and so much bitterness. Hundreds of temples destroyed and conversation at consent. Yeah. Sure.
And do you comprehend that some polytheist practices back then may have been so vulgar that they needed destruction? This is what advanced nations did to relieve those who were suffering even back then. How would you respond if you came across a land of downtrodden Dalits and children being sacrificed all under the auspices of a ruling clerical class operating with impunity from their temples, exploiting their notion of "religion" simply to exploit the weak? You might just lose it completely if you're enlightened beyond such barbarism. And yet, once the backwards inhumanity was relatively controlled, there was no desire to completely eradicate your people - far from it. As long as a degree of humanity was observed, why would Muslims waste their efforts trying to eradicate Hindus?

You don't actually need to go back thousands of years to realise the things anyone coming to India had to deal with on their collective conscience.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...-killer-godmen-and-their-sacrificial-children

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-india-48265387

If the medieval conquests of south Asia by various Muslim groups was the equivalent of a nuclear bomb, then these downtrodden sods would have been grateful to be nuked.

Just like the present day, Pakistan might have to nuke India with a "Babur" to provide the same release.

not at all. God does things for the good. India lets us differentiate between right and wronf

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread (as I don’t want to go through 17 pages of this) but a similar situation of idol/nature and ancestor worship would be West African people which embraced Islam. They embraced Islam by their own choice and even years after embracing Islam, many in the societies still held on to some of their pre-Islamic practices. Over the centuries, many people gave up these conflicting beliefs and are amongst the most steadfast in the faith. Islam came as a solution to the ills of many societies, it was a liberating force for the weak and a unifying force for humanity along egalitarian lines.

Here is an interesting video on the West African empire of Mali nearly 700 years ago as seen by the Tunisian traveler, Ibn Batuta

Last edited:

Hey, gaavti, I know it's hard for you magar can you stop making an *** out of yourself in an international forum like this one. The quoted text is the most insanely stupid comment I ever read - who the hell are you to tell "X" nationality whether or not they should live in "Y" country? I am not being mean but trying to be really helpful.

Consider this good old-fashioned ragging which you are surely aware of as it happens in Indian colleges.

Once a gaavti does not have to mean always a gaavti. It's time to upgrade yourself.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Ask the Turks to migrate. They have apparently forgotten that there are Turks in Pakistan as well.
Apparently they haven’t you are just ignorant. Time to google, google for dummies.

They were not Turks, they are Turkic, i,e Turkic language speaking Afghans n central Asians.
They are Pashtunised Turks who speak Pashto. And my brother @Behram Khilji aka Ghilzai can tell you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom