What's new

Do Pakistanis like America?

]
Which part of "If i had to immigrate to any country" you didn't understand?It is hypothetical scenario .I have no reasons to immigrate.Just telling you the reason why people immigrate to US.Just because i am Pakistani does not mean i defend everything Pakistan does - I've been critical of Pakistan's Policies in the past (if you check my previous threads) but of course there are pure bootlickers who see only positive things about a country under the guise of patriotism.You see people like you would probably call Ron Paul Traitor..Are you not the same guy who criticized a Chinese dude for being proud of his Chinese Identity?I understand that you might be ashamed of your Indian Ancestor but not everyone is a bootlicker like you.

so someone gives you a hypothetical question , would you go live in the house of the folks who you love to call killers and you say " Yes" ( hypothetically). and yet you now call me and other Indians bootlickers?

I'm just trying to figure out your threshold for feigned integrity... :lol: so am I and Indians 'hypothetical' bootlickers in your example ;) psst I like ron paul...he don't bother me.

Back
Top Bottom