What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@indians

Trust me she is beauty :D..and 18 + yrs old :D

@mods..have seen her pic once... :) so i said so..

where did I say "looking" at Indians, I said "Believe me if u have ever worked with Indians". Scroll up n see! How delusional some ppl can get.

Here, let me help. No need to lie through your teeth.

Believe me if u have ever seen Indians in real life in USA (I am not sure about U.K.), especially where I live, you will get that instant "feel good" feeling. The first thought that comes to mind.. were these the people who were associated with us, 60 years? Thanks God, we r not part of them anymore.

Watching several people gang up against one member doesn't make pleasant reading. Please, people, it's getting out of hand. No amount of foolish talk and irresponsible posturing deserves this kind of punishment.

You guyz must be really stupid asking someone to post their pics on public forum to prove something to indians. :shout:

Then you are self-contradictory and consider yourself to be really stupid.

You see no problem in taking others pictures.

Nice, that u r picking on a small typo. Anywayz, Icewolf, I just got a new Iphone and tomorrow I will take some pics of Indians at our workplace and email them to you... So you understand the true meaning of the saying "beauty lies in the eyes of beholder". Don't blame me if you have any trouble beholding all those beauties in your eyes.. !! ;)

But cowardly when it comes to posting your own pictures here

Not surprising since those who have inferiority complex and cowards often take upon narcissism and pseudo-superiority complex to compensate for.

They could be, but the point is they weren't afraid/concerned of that scenario back in 40s.

The mere fact of Pakistan's creation means it had the support of those people.

What is land without the people, two are so intertwined that is is not possible to separate them.

I know that India has strong regionalism, so that may affect your perception. Personally, I have lived too long in large, cosmopolitan cities to believe in this kind of regionalism. In Karachi, for example, there is no feeling of any one ethnicity being dominant. Even in Mumbai, I get the feeling Maharashtra identity is strong, yet such is not the case with Karachi and Sindhi identity.

Question is how much are you looking forward, that's the raison d'etre of this thread.

Oh, we know the reason for this thread. It is to 'discuss' the usual favorites: Pakistan's creation, supposed identity crisis, internal divisions, etc, etc.

It was both ethnicity and freedom of religion, Pakistan was never meant for South Indian Muslims.

Were any South Indian state majority Muslim? In any case there is a matter of pragmatism; Jinnah couldn't create a Bantustan republic littered throughout India. As it is, the East-West Pakistan physical divide proved unworkable enough.

It is not about you being Hindus in past but it's about you being Punjabi/Pushtun/Baloch/Sindhi in present and past who have nothing to do with those pesky Indians lurking around Ganjes, let's not even mention those who are in south of Bindha. Look around and see what's going on the forum, or just read posts couple of pages back.

Like India, Pakistan is a diverse country. The people of Punjab and Sindh have cultural affinity with North India, the Pakhtuns have more affinity with Afghanistan, the Baloch with Eastern Iran, etc.

You guys are reading too much into all this.

Watching several people gang up against one member doesn't make pleasant reading. Please, people, it's getting out of hand. No amount of foolish talk and irresponsible posturing deserves this kind of punishment.

Think again. She considers Mumbai attacks as an act getting rid of the ugliness and overpopulation and something funny to associate as so.

Then you are self-contradictory and consider yourself to be really stupid.

You see no problem in taking others pictures.

But cowardly when it comes to posting your own pictures here

Not surprising since those who have inferiority complex and cowards often take upon narcissism and pseudo-superiority complex to compensate for.

Looks like u take my posts too seriously that it has started to give u nightmares. Do u really took it seriously when I said I got a NEW Iphone and I will be taking pictures of Indians? Kis kai pass itna time hai girly. If someone wanna see some everyday Indians, they can just google them. Google is ur friend, you know.

Think again. She considers Mumbai attacks as an act getting rid of the ugliness and overpopulation and something funny to associate as so.

So what do you suggest we do? Get down to that psychotic level?

So what do you suggest we do? Get down to that psychotic level?

Not possible for me, just limit ourselves to questions and arguments and logic :meeting:

Looks like u take my posts too seriously that it has started to give u nightmares. Do u really took it seriously when I said I got a NEW Iphone and I will be taking pictures of Indians? Kis kai pass itna time hai girly. If someone wanna see some everyday Indians, they can just google them. Google is ur friend, you know.

Like i said, you have no problem with posting pictures of people around you on the internet, yet you won't post your own pic here, with all the tall claims of beauty.

After all you are among the average Pakistani aren't you?

Besides , since you consider i take you posts too seriously, can i have you consent then that most if not all your posts here were mere nonsense requiring no attention or seriousness?

The girl's post amuses me. I cannot imagine the amount of racial prejudice this girl must have faced living in the US as a Pakistani.

The comments engineered to demand attention is clearly indicative of a very insecure mind.

There is no need to respond to this person, here's a well known proverb for Indians--"Never argue with idiots--for they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".

I have promised with one of the moderators that I will try to control my temper from now on... watna aisi aisi khubsurat photo dalti - Bengal sai lai kai Karnataka tak! kai Bhagwan yaad aa jata!

And you joined this forum (As I can see u r a newbie), just to share your bengali pictures with us. Indians Indians!! Gimme a break!

Nahi,

Hum aapke bahuth bada fan hain, humaare khwaab mein aap roz aate hain.Humein lagta hain ki aap ke haseen,chikni chori hain.

Hum sirf aapke photo dekhne aaye ider.

Humein dissappoint naa kijiye, aap ek dafa photo daalo aur poore bangal mein chaa jaaoge aap.

Dont patronize her,

She is a Jatti and she can fight 100 average non-punjabi Indians in real life and 2496 of the same on the internet.

Aukaat to dikhaane dijiye,sirjee.

my guess is at least certain part of Pakistani society is certainly concerned about situation of minorities in India.

my guess has backing of time i spent on PDF and my limited understanding of Pakistani mindset

i could be wrong, though

@ OP> meaning of Schadenfreude =pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

which means you imply that minorities in India suffer and are misfortunate

may i ask how did you reach conclusion?:coffee:

if you reached to conclusion due to godhra and babri kand, then my friend you cant generalize Indians and GOI on account of these 2 events

majority Hindus don't like what happened in godhra(which was result of burning of bogies karsevaks ) and demolition of babri

My honest opinion,

Most of us(Indian & Pak) are kabzebaaz, we are bothered about ourselves(as in family and personal) first,then we have time to think of community and so on...so generally the idea is that most of the political feelings are just an extension of our andar ki ichcha of kabzaa.

If you admire (and presumably agree with) someone who questions the need for Pakistan's creation, then your loyalty as a Pakistani becomes compromised. By my definition above of Pakistaniat, you would not qualify, regardless of whatever passport you hold.

Err.... does that mean that I can't admire you or Imam Bukhari on the premise that both of you are Pakistanis & therefore partake(merely by being) in the opinion against the Indian ideal of secularism & therefore the idea of India itself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom