What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which member would that be? About whom do you speak? Would you mind being a little bit more specific?

I can see right through you false flagger, by the way I am a Shia - I love Pakistan and we are fighting the takfiri scum, you have similar problems with the Sikh and other minorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Typing in all Capital and bigger size and changed font doesn't make your post more strong. Even if you type normal ones, we get it....for this matter, you don't even have to type at all, we already know this fact....Period...:lol:

.....I can see right through you false flagger, by the way I am a Shia - I love Pakistan and we are fighting the takfiri scum, you have similar problems with the Sikh and other minorities.......

1) How does this answer the question? The question was "about whom specifically was the poster speaking". Whether I am a "false-flagger" (whatever that is) is neither here nor there.

2) I am glad that you love Pakistan as much as I do. I just hope that Pakistan returns our affection.....

radicalization is going to destroy us all. the sectarian divide has grown and continues to grow. i would say that 20 years ago many sunnis were okay with shias. but now its to the point where they wont even eat at their house. when we first moved to canada we stayed with a shia family. and now my dad refuses to even see their faces...

In my personal experience being a shia i remember in my early days in 90's we use to have niaz at our house and many people from our neighbourhood use to come .. i remember it from years and it was a routine , there were no invitations people knew the dates they use to pop in on the perticular day it self. Than suddenly people stopped coming , there were wall chalkings in the neighbourhood calling food cooked some real bad names calling niaz haram etc etc ... I gues it was zia sunni islamization which took effect. Even our freinds avoid eating at our homes i dont know what is it they are fed but definatly the mosque mulla has a role here

3) I have no problem with Sikhs or any other "minorities". I am only an individual. As they say, "I am myself a minority of one".

Which member would that be? About whom do you speak? Would you mind being a little bit more specific?

:woot:

Hahaha, it's only a matter of time before your duplicate account is detected & banned once again. :rofl:

.......by the way I am a Shia - I love Pakistan and we are fighting the takfiri scum...............

Just who are the "Takfiri Scum"? And who are the real Kaffirun? Who is Pakistani and who is not? Who gets to deport whom?

Perhaps you should have a talk with the "Salman108" person (quoted below) about who is what and who will do what to whom......

Shia should be sent to Iran and left alone to do what ever they want to do.

End of problem.

There isn't a single muslims country which accepts Shia religion.

All your 2366 posts seem to be about India. This fact is much bigger than the font you have used.

That is a lie.. Usually, I am accused that majority of my posts are on races, ethnicities, cultures, genetics etc. Sometimes Indians do become one of the topics of discussion bcoz I am a strong supporter of Darwinian theory of evolution, that is it. Not even once I went to Indian deference forum! It is Bangladeshis who r more obsessed with Indians, not me! ;)

Good ..now hv a free lunch :enjoy:

Nothing wrong with boasting the self-esteem of South Indian girls and telling them you look like Greeks or Italians. I do get free lunches from those girls by telling them that they look Greeks, but I also have spent so much money on them to groom them (taking them to beauty parlors etc)that U can't even imagine. I don't want those girls to represent India in moustaches, would you Paan Singh? Jawab dai Paan Singh minoun jawab dai... Your south indian SISTERS really need to be thought some table/generic manners.

^ I think you should read more and explore more about India if you want to understand the psyche of Indians in general, which is very difficult.

:enjoy:

Nothing wrong with boasting the self-esteem of South Indian girls and telling them you look like Greeks or Italians. I do get free lunches from those girls by telling them that they look Greeks, but I also have spent so much money on them to groom them (taking them to beauty parlors etc)that U can't even imagine. I don't want those girls to represent India in moustaches, would you Paan Singh? Jawab dai Paan Singh minoun jawab dai... Your south indian SISTERS really need to be thought some table/generic manners.

You started cramming Lollywood movie dialogues. :rofl::rofl:

You can't even type Hindi/urdu properly in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom