What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with boasting the self-esteem of South Indian girls and telling them you look like Greeks or Italians. I do get free lunches from those girls by telling them that they look Greeks, but I also have spent so much money on them to groom them (taking them to beauty parlors etc)that U can't even imagine. I don't want those girls to represent India in moustaches, would you Paan Singh? Jawab dai Paan Singh minoun jawab dai... Your south indian SISTERS really need to be thought some table/generic manners.

Anybody reading your post will laugh at you.You even dont know what to post and when to post n where.... :no:
No need to do seva for south indian gals,only get free lunch from them..i will be more pleased.
I m done!!!!!

Anybody reading your post will laugh at you.You even dont know what to post and when to post n where.... :no:
No need to do seva for south indian gals,only get free lunch from them..i will be more pleased.
I m done!!!!!

Ok if u say so... Next time I will only get free lunches from them by comparing them with Greeks and Italians... but will leave that moustache intact! I was grooming those south indian girls for you guyz, but if u r happy with moustache, then who i am to complain!! :meeting:

Ok if u say so... Next time I will only get free lunches from them by comparing them with Greeks and Italians... but will leave that moustache intact! I was grooming those south indian girls for you guyz, but if u r happy with moustache, then who i am to complain!! :meeting:

Thank you....we are better when we look ugly :enjoy:
No need to flatter them ,we indians are good in feeding others :lol:

Thank you....we are better when we look ugly :enjoy:
No need to flatter them ,we indians are good in feeding others :lol:

oh wait I forgot all those south indian girlz are your sisters :rofl: I was grooming them for Gigawatt!! ;)

Is Lollywood your "guilty pleasure" or what that u bring Lollywood pretty much into every discussion ;)
Who the hell named Lahore's film industry LOLlywood anyways?? :D
Gives me crackups everytime I read it :lol:
better change it to something like lahorywood or somethin'..............sounds much better......

Which minority? because there are more than one community which falls under minority in India.

Who the hell named Lahore's film industry LOLlywood anyways?? :D
Gives me crackups everytime I read it :lol:
better change it to something like lahorywood or somethin'..............sounds much better......

The ones who made up the brand name "Tollywood"

The ones who made up the brand name "Tollywood"
Seriously.............Lollywood, kollywood, tollywood, Mollywood, Ollywood, bollywood and there's even a Sandalwood!!! Crazy names.........

On Topic- what's schadenfruede??

Well you must be knowing better because your countrymen mostly so called educated ones take pleasure in suffering of rivals of India.
Did you just insult my country?
3odpuf.jpg

Meaning to bata do???

......On Topic- what's schadenfruede??.....

Schadenfreude is as follows--

Existential Question: Why was Pakistan created? Was it a mistake?

(1) Conviction: Pakistan was created because Pakistanis and Indians are two very different people.
(2) Opinion: God, these Indians are Ugly.
(3) Comfort: But we are not Indians.
(4) Justification: Had we remained Indians, we would have been ugly too.
(5) Validation: Thank god for the creation of Pakistan. Pakistan was/is not a mistake.

A small minority of our Pakistani members posting on this thread seem happy to believe that Indians are ugly and ill-mannered, because this belief validates their deeply held convictions about the differential-purpose of the very existence of Pakistan itself.

The uglier & more ill-mannered such people believe Indians to be, the more secure they feel about themselves. They reason as follows: If it were not for the Indians, then we Pakistanis would be the ugliest people in the world. So thank god for the existence of Indians. And thank god that we are not Indians. And so thank god, again, for the creation and existence of Pakistan.

Hope that answers your question and brings this thread back on track.

Monkey see. Monkey do.

Schadenfreude is as follows--

Existential Question: Why was Pakistan created? Was it a mistake?

(1) Conviction: Pakistan was created because Pakistanis and Indians are two very different people.
(2) Opinion: God, these Indians are Ugly.
(3) Comfort: But we are not Indians.
(4) Justification: Had we remained Indians, we would have been ugly too.
(5) Validation: Thank god for the creation of Pakistan. Pakistan was/is not a mistake.

A small minority of our Pakistani members posting on this thread seem happy to believe that Indians are ugly and ill-mannered, because this belief validates their deeply held convictions about the differential-purpose of the very existence of Pakistan itself.

The uglier & more ill-mannered such people believe Indians to be, the more secure they feel about themselves. They reason as follows: If it were not for the Indians, then we Pakistanis would be the ugliest people in the world. So thank god for the existence of Indians. And thank god that we are not Indians. And so thank god, again, for the creation and existence of Pakistan.

Hope that answers your question and brings this thread back on track.

Monkey see. Monkey do.

:what: Thats the most stupid explaination we have ever got for creation of our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom