What's new

Do not interfere in our internal affairs, Pakistan warns India

Or perhaps we should give you another Mumbai and this time for real and than see Indians crying and drooling over the rhetoric of surgical strikes on Pakistan, only to realize it was another wet dream just like the last one.

This time India told PAK in clear terms , Another Mumbai forget Balochistan like BD.

We eager to wait you do another Mumbai , nukes won't able to save you .

And the same countries are doing business with Pakistan as well other than India. Your point is?

Visa on arrival for Indian Citizens in HK and China , which your don't have . what is the use of a friendship of deeper then ocean and bigger then mountain ? they don't even trust you.

this tell a lot how worlds sees you and India.

Last edited:
This time India told PAK in clear terms , Another Mumbai forget Balochistan like BD.

You know what happens when a balloon becomes too much inflated.

Indians century old mentality of my caste is superior than your's does not work in case when it comes to states and other sovereign Nations.

First point to Balochistan in map, once you locate it then try to understand the geopolitics surrounding that area and importance of that area, and if you do understand that, than look at your capability and that of Pakistan, and if you do manage to understand all this do us a favor talk some sense from your mouth. I always wondered what the hell 400 crore donation in Star Plus dramas means, now I realize Adat hai tum logo ko dheengay marny ki.

You wouldn't wait for another Mumbai to make us forget Balochistan, maximum what you can do is come to borders and pack your bags and go back. And this time you won't find balls to do that too.

You know what happens when a balloon becomes too much inflated.

Indians century old mentality of my caste is superior than your's does not work in case when it comes to states and other sovereign Nations.

First point to Balochistan in map, once you locate it then try to understand the geopolitics surrounding that area and importance of that area, and if you do understand that, than look at your capability and that of Pakistan, and if you do manage to understand all this do us a favor talk some sense from your mouth. I always wondered what the hell 400 crore donation in Star Plus dramas means, now I realize Adat hai tum logo ko dheengay marny ki.

You wouldn't wait for another Mumbai to make us forget Balochistan, maximum what you can do is come to borders and pack your bags and go back. And this time you won't find balls to do that too.

We have seen all this in ground in B.D and Kargil... prove you point on ground.

Sorry, india do not want to capture, like liberate it like BD. We have seen the capability of Pakistan when it said we can't stand Superior Indian Army and will use Nuke .

Things on Grounds exposes the truth and shatter the dream on invisible Pakistan. India warned PAK , but PAK think like you and didn't responded to India requested for flag meeting , after that India lose the Hell on PAK and PAK then start begging India for a meeting & stop firing.......Things changed a lot since last year.

Or perhaps we should give you another Mumbai.
So you do admit that the Mumbai pogrom was the handiwork of the Pakistan Establishment unlike that turd Zaid Hamid and others of his ilk who stress that it was done by the RSS/RAW and so on!

Just try another Mumbai and see what happens. Until then, make the most of life as time may be short. :P

Ohh please! reserve this kind of crap for BR only. What do you mean this time, what happened to previous times (Parliament attack, Mumbai attack)? Couldnt muster up the courage to attack Pakistan ehh? You sound like a looser "Abb kiya na to acha nahi ho ga":lol: Jinho na kerna hota ha woh kerta hain, baaten nahi chodta. Samaj aii?

Visa on arrival for Indian Citizens in HK and China , which your don't have . what is the use of a friendship of deeper then ocean and bigger then mountain ? they don't even trust you.
this tell a lot how worlds sees you and India.

Now you are clinching on straws by bringing on visa regulations. We are talking about doing business here not visa regulations. I said all those countries that do business with India also do business with Pakistan. Prove me other wise? Same China is investing billions in Pakistan. India's super power wannabe stature hasnt stopped US from doing business with Pakistan or even selling arms to Pakistan. Your buddy Russia has lifted arms embargo over Pakistan and moreover is going to invest in Pakistan.

Russia to invest $2 billion to build pipeline in Pakistan - The Times of India

So if the above red line makes you feel good so be it but the reality speaks otherwise. Let me repeat all those countries that do business with India also do business with Pakistan and India's objective of isolating Pakistan has miserably failed. Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

So you do admit that the Mumbai pogrom was the handiwork of the Pakistan Establishment unlike that turd Zaid Hamid and others of his ilk who stress that it was done by the RSS/RAW and so on!

Just try another Mumbai and see what happens. Until then, make the most of life as time may be short. :P

Why not quote my whole post and not just nitpick and twist it to suit your flavour.

Ohh please! reserve this kind of crap for BR only. What do you mean this time, what happened to previous times (Parliament attack, Mumbai attack)? Couldnt muster up the courage to attack Pakistan ehh? You sound like a looser "Abb kiya na to acha nahi ho ga":lol: Jinho na kerna hota ha woh kerta hain, baaten nahi chodta. Samaj aii?
Well that time You PM and Army chief run to China / US/ UK/ SA begging them to stop india. isn't that so? check the history.

if you want check wiki leaks and news reports about begging of PAK leaders. i can provide you link.

Now you are clinching on straws by bringing on visa regulations. We are talking about doing business here not visa regulations. I said all those countries that do business with India also do business with Pakistan. Prove me other wise? Same China is investing billions in Pakistan. India's super power wannabe stature hasnt stopped US from doing business with Pakistan or even selling arms to Pakistan. Your buddy Russia has lifted arms embargo over Pakistan and moreover is going to invest in Pakistan.

Russia to invest $2 billion to build pipeline in Pakistan - The Times of India

So if the above red line makes you feel good so be it but the reality speaks otherwise. Let me repeat all those countries that do business with India also do business with Pakistan and India's objective of isolating Pakistan has miserably failed. Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Why not quote my whole post and not just nitpick and twist it to suit your flavour.

Well Visa regulation tell about what other countries thinks and give importance to its relations.
India -Nepal
US -Canada
US --EU

etc , they about the importance of friendship , your friend give VISA free visit to India ( enemy) but not a friend ( PAK) care to explain ?

Well that time You PM and Army chief run to China / US/ UK/ SA begging them to stop india. isn't that so? check the history.

if you want check wiki leaks and news reports about begging of PAK leaders. i can provide you link.

And you were kind enough to actually stop or was it the pressure that made you stop. Either way I thought Indians made their own decisions and do not take dictations from others. Guess I was wrong.

Well Visa regulation tell about what other countries thinks and give importance to its relations.
India -Nepal
US -Canada
US --EU

etc , they about the importance of friendship , your friend give VISA free visit to India ( enemy) but not a friend ( PAK) care to explain ?

Either talk on facts or stop quoting me. You are absolutely clueless on international relations and just harping on the same old tune "Indians getting on spot visa.

I find this funny. IN 1965, 3 years after our defeat by the hands of these chinese, you sought to exploit this by attacking our side of kashmir. The result was something you didn't quite expect. In retaliation we showed you what happens when you push a larger country than your's too far. We were drinking tea in your capitol. With the threat of nukes, you have succeed in keeping us at bay. Without the nukes, we would have created rivers of blood all over your country. It is time you lot start knowing your place.

:lol: chutiyapa overload.

What exactly is "Keeping us at bay" worth?

We took Siachen at our will...
We broke BD from Pak..
We have been running willy nilly in your country (by your own admission) for the past decade...

You know what i meant by keeping you at bay.

As for siachin .. You sneaked in the territory it wasn't a war .. But than again what have you gained ? Let's see .. 200 times more dead troop who die if frost bite or enemy fire. No economic or strategic advantage in the long run .

You broke Bangladesh ? It would have away in any case.. There was a civil war being fought on the other side of the world for us ... But again what did you get ? More illegal bangladeshis (you claim rape your women and eat your cows etx?). And another hostile border (which has/could be use to support seperatists in 7 sisters ?

On the other hand, 2 attempts at grabbing Kashmir have resulted in humiliation for the Pakistani establishment..
Unless you can specify a time when India tried to capture Pakistani land unilaterally or has shown any interest in "taking over" Pakistan....you "keeping us at bay" is worth the toilet paper we wipe our asses with...

Well you should wear diaper as we type ... posting a bunch of nonsense and claiming its history would change reality about the past or 48 and 65 (or the reasons which lead to them).
Strangely enough, your lot thinks that the outcome will be different this time...
We crushed the insurgency during the worst of the economic crisis for India....
Do you really think that an economically and politically strong India investing billions into COIN strategically and tactically will somehow succumb?
haha .. And still without zero support from Pak there is uprest not only in IOK but also North East ? Time to wake up and smell your own shot sunshine .

I suppose only fools fail to learn from their lessons..

you should have learnt those after getting your PMs assassinated ?
In essence what you say is true...a cornered animal is dangerous!
And the only time we consider Pakistan to be dangerous is with your rogue attitude towards nukes...
As long as we dont corner you to a point of using nukes...everything else and the kitchen sink from Pakistan can be dealt with quite handily by India..

Sure sure .. I've heard these empty rants before .. Both by your govt and your military .. All talk no action..

So I urge Pakistan to start playing with matches....but then don't wet your shalwars when the fire rains down on ya!

We might .. But than don't shit your lungis and wobble your head in frustration and despair later.

As for fire rains .. Stop playing COD too much kid.

We have seen all this in ground in B.D and Kargil... prove you point on ground.

Sorry, india do not want to capture, like liberate it like BD. We have seen the capability of Pakistan when it said we can't stand Superior Indian Army and will use Nuke .

Things on Grounds exposes the truth and shatter the dream on invisible Pakistan. India warned PAK , but PAK think like you and didn't responded to India requested for flag meeting , after that India lose the Hell on PAK and PAK then start begging India for a meeting & stop firing.......Things changed a lot since last year.

Jeez look at this poor kid brainwashed by retarded hindi media ..:lol:

You know there are two ways to deal with an ignorant

1. You keep replying to him like :hitwall: and
  2. You :D and move on
I will prefer 2nd :D:D:D and move on.
Suddenly after 10odd responces..you realized that you can't win this argument...so you decide to throw the towel. h Have a great weekend buddy.

Suddenly after 10odd responces..you realized that you can't win this argument...so you decide to throw the towel. h Have a great weekend buddy.

Odd responses......................... yes those were odd responses which made me throw the towel and show you the Nuke.

You too have a nice weekend.

Back
Top Bottom