What's new

Do not interfere in our internal affairs, Pakistan warns India

PAK can birth right to interfere in Afghan and want to make its own colony. lol. and interfere In India too......

While tough on China Modi goes begging in China, the message will be clear, Indian terrorism will only isolate india and will not be tolerated anylonger.
Please we are dying, but at present UN discussion so called PAK First Citizen as terrorist ..... the whole world is wrong , only PAK is right lol
We are so isolated that every country want to do business with india , other then PAK.

If Indian 'interference' is pissing off Pakistan, then they should stop sending their yahoo 'warriors' into India for their grand design of liberating Kashmir which needless to say is a mirage!

Or perhaps we should give you another Mumbai and this time for real and than see Indians crying and drooling over the rhetoric of surgical strikes on Pakistan, only to realize it was another wet dream just like the last one.

We are so isolated that every country want to do business with india , other then PAK.

And the same countries are doing business with Pakistan as well other than India. Your point is?

Or perhaps we should give you another Mumbai and this time for real and than see Indians crying and drooling over the rhetoric of surgical strikes on Pakistan, only to realize it was another wet dream just like the last one.

And the same countries are doing business with Pakistan as well other than India. Your point is?
Ohh really who told you that IsI not trying it but failing in do so :D:D

Perhaps they became mum after ajit doval buluchistan prophecy:D:D:Danother Bangladesh in making

Sorry but your mighty ISI loosed it shine after 15 yr long war with its own creation.

You already played all your innings!!!!! Now its decided, we will not let you bat anymore....you will be going to field only......Its not 20-20, One Day or even Test match......We will set the rules & you will be forced to play by our rules!!!!!!!
Patel was dreaming that in 1947,Indra in 1971 after fall of Pakistan and Bollywood forever you are not new to dream that.......

@DESERT FIGHTER

Pakistan is very weak as compared to India

. Remember Musharaf signing the cease fire agreement?

The cease fire was requested by Pakistan

Reviving a full frontal insurgency in IOK or even in your 7 sister states isn't a big issue for us or your other event (China).

No you cannot because our STRIKE CORPS will reach your borders
Believe me Pakistan Army KNOWS its Limitations

But the question is do you want that ? You can't keep poking others ... and force them to not slap you right back... This is the first time ... FO and military have openly accused india .. With a man like Raheel Shareef you never know...

That is right You have openly accused India
But that is because of your domestic problems

Pak Army is trying to divert attention

What lies behind Pakistani charges of Indian ‘terrorism’ | idrw.org

@DESERT FIGHTER

Pakistan is very weak as compared to India

The cease fire was requested by Pakistan

No you cannot because our STRIKE CORPS will reach your borders
Believe me Pakistan Army KNOWS its Limitations

you need to wake up big time kid, many of your posts are just chest thumping and feel good stuff, this one crossed the bar though. The indian strike corps have severe limitations at many fronts, for example, the infrastructure, massive movement of assets to the border etc. 2001 standoff saw the biggest example of it. The truth is, pakistan's strike corps have shown much faster response compare to india's in recent exercises which is a testament to achieving proficiency in this art.

small strategic depth offers an advantage here to pakistan, while india's huge SD becomes a nightmare for troop and asset mobilization.

Another trivia for you, pakistan army has many tricks under their sleeves to handle indian army in a future conflict, go read the Washington Post's recent article where they praised improvised tactics to eliminate the TTP scums, somthing the NATO and ISAF coalition failed to achieve miserably.

Their military commanders and strategists are consistently working on improvised tactics in a future conflict where many theaters of war are taken into consideration. Something your army has failed to do so for quite a while to be honest.

Pakistan army has mastered the art of gorilla warfare which is the so called fourth gen warfare, i bet if pak army brought that upon the indian army, your soldiers will practice often what they do best i.e. "Run".

Today's army is far ahead than what you saw in 71 and the Indian military commanders know, and admit this from time to time. So wake up, smell the coffee while you have it.

you need to wake up big time kid, many of your posts are just chest thumping and feel good stuff, this one crossed the bar though. The indian strike corps have severe limitations at many fronts, for example, the infrastructure, massive movement of assets to the border etc. 2001 standoff saw the biggest example of it. The truth is, pakistan's strike corps have shown much faster response compare to india's in recent exercises which is a testament to achieving proficiency in this art.

small strategic depth offers an advantage here to pakistan, while india's huge SD becomes a nightmare for troop and asset mobilization.

Another trivia for you, pakistan army has many tricks under their sleeves to handle indian army in a future conflict, go read the Washington Post's recent article where they praised improvised tactics to eliminate the TTP scums, somthing the NATO and ISAF coalition failed to achieve miserably.

Their military commanders and strategists are consistently working on improvised tactics in a future conflict where many theaters of war are taken into consideration. Something your army has failed to do so for quite a while to be honest.

Pakistan army has mastered the art of gorilla warfare which is the so called fourth gen warfare, i bet if pak army brought that upon the indian army, your soldiers will practice often what they do best i.e. "Run".

Today's army is far ahead than what you saw in 71 and the Indian military commanders know, and admit this from time to time. So wake up, smell the coffee while you have it.

OK you have made your point ; I have MADE mine

Such academic discussions can go on for ever

I will just make one Straight forward point

Indian Army will DEFEAT Pakistan Army in an overwhelming manner

@DESERT FIGHTER

What India is doing is the SAME as what Pakistan is doing

SO please spare us this holier than thou attitude

There ; Corrected for you

BTW A " week " will be too long for you to fight
Just wait and watch whole world will see what we will do avenge our martyrs

OK you have made your point ; I have MADE mine

Such academic discussions can go on for ever

I will just make one Straight forward point

Indian Army will DEFEAT Pakistan Army in an overwhelming manner

thats just lol, how old are you anyway, see what happened in afghanistan kid, numbers count for nothing when battles are fought on the streets. The problem with you kids is that you understand next to zilch about such tactics and dynamics of modern warfare and come shouting the anthem mera bharat mahaan, go ask any IA soldier stationed in Nagaland or facing the nexalites, he will tell you the horrors of fourth generation warfare.

thats just lol, how old are you anyway, see what happened in afghanistan kid, numbers count for nothing when battles are fought on the streets. The problem with you kids is that you understand next to zilch about such tactics and dynamics of modern warfare and come shouting the anthem mera bharat mahaan, go ask any IA soldier stationed in Nagaland or facing the nexalites, he will tell you the horrors of fourth generation warfare.

As I said ; you are free to believe what ever you want

Indian Army does not use Artillery or Helicopter Gunships or F 16 s to bomb our insurgents
in either Kashmir or Nagaland

You believe that ONLY you have military knowledge

Our armed forces will have NO restrictions to use firepower
in case of a war

Even where we use ONLY MORTARS in a Ratio of Five to One on the LOC
Pakistan runs to UNSC and OIC

Why did not Pakistan Army up the ante and start using 105 mm or bigger shells
in the recent LOC fight

These accusations against India is like the Pot calling the Kettle black

If you want a war we are always ready

Back
Top Bottom