What's new

Do not interfere in our internal affairs, Pakistan warns India

thats just lol, how old are you anyway, see what happened in afghanistan kid, numbers count for nothing when battles are fought on the streets. The problem with you kids is that you understand next to zilch about such tactics and dynamics of modern warfare and come shouting the anthem mera bharat mahaan, go ask any IA soldier stationed in Nagaland or facing the nexalites, he will tell you the horrors of fourth generation warfare.
And same was tried with Indian in 1990's we kicked *** there too. :)

There is a limit to the bragging rights you get with just one war that too funded by US and Arab nations.

thats just lol, how old are you anyway, see what happened in afghanistan kid, numbers count for nothing when battles are fought on the streets. The problem with you kids is that you understand next to zilch about such tactics and dynamics of modern warfare and come shouting the anthem mera bharat mahaan, go ask any IA soldier stationed in Nagaland or facing the nexalites, he will tell you the horrors of fourth generation warfare.
Let them be in delusion they will see soon what we would do to avenge our martyrs

As I said ; you are free to believe what ever you want

Indian Army does not use Artillery or Helicopter Gunships or F 16 s to bomb our insurgents
in either Kashmir or Nagaland

You believe that ONLY you have military knowledge

Our armed forces will have NO restrictions to use firepower
in case of a war

Even where we use ONLY MORTARS in a Ratio of Five to One on the LOC
Pakistan runs to UNSC and OIC

Why did not Pakistan Army up the ante and start using 105 mm or bigger shells
in the recent LOC fight

These accusations against India is like the Pot calling the Kettle black

If you want a war we are always ready
U say we have face war with pakistan. .uff war with pakistan will be tooo boring. .First they will capture empty post with kids ( non state actors ). .then indian army will launch offensive strike .Then pakistani PM will knock doors of UN .thats it .They say naxals lol! during war our whole police department , grey hound forces, crpf will be posted against them..check mate for naxal....recently ther was a news that girijans are totally irritated by naxals and they are working as police informers.:enjoy :

Pakistan army has mastered the art of gorilla warfare which is the so called fourth gen warfare, i bet if pak army brought that upon the indian army, your soldiers will practice often what they do best i.e. "Run"..

Yup, I'm sure that have as have you most probably.

they better wake up soon you know, or there will be no time left :)
No time for?

Are you sure india will release your neck so easily? The clinch will get tighter. Don't be in illusion. Abhi to party shuru hui hai!

Your own monsters will eat you when india will make grip tight.
They terrorist are not over, by killing one you give birth to 2. It's radioactive

Indian interference has to come to an end - Tomorrow if not today. I understand most Indian members here don't realize what Pakistan is capable of. India due to it's size and population will always remain vulnerable to foreign influence, especially if that foreigner is a neighboring Muslim country.

While it's true Pakistan can't afford destabilization owing to Chinese investments and other economic interests but can't the same be said about India? Neither can afford destabilization hence the interference must stop - the sooner the better.
Otherwise History is a witness what Pakistan is capable of. Not that I condone any adventurism but there's a limit to patience.

No time for?

Are you sure india will release your neck so easily? The clinch will get tighter. Don't be in illusion. Abhi to party shuru hui hai!

Your own monsters will eat you when india will make grip tight.
They terrorist are not over, by killing one you give birth to 2. It's radioactive

you are not worth a discussion, quote me only when you have something useful to share or better stay in your bollywood fantasies in delusion.

You must be into nukes, tanks and jets and blah blah, that is why you are referring to a war, what I believe is to destroy your culture, play with your emotions, make you burn your own home, wipe off your history from your emotional minds, make you a society plagued with crimes, rape and murder. To make you a country where investors will think hundred times before investing and tourists will ignore all together. And amazingly the potential is there I wonder why it has not been exploited.

Who cares if you call it radicalism or what ever, you played foul and if foul is the rule of the game then one must follow it. And its not that difficult to get your sane people on roads with knives and swords killing women, children, and burning houses, all I need is a cow to achieve this.:)

Look around ..and see whats happening in your country...Nice taste of your own medicine.. you wanted to bleed India with 1000 cuts...I wonder who is bleeding now.

Its your population that is scared of entering into a mosque every Friday...wondering if they will come out alive or not. Your own snakes ..are busy killing your own people... and all we need to do is sit and watch with a truckload of popcorn for company as we see you guys plundering your own country.

On a lighter note.. you can write some great fiction... provided you are allowed to write books in Pakistan.

you are not worth a discussion, quote me only when you have something useful to share or better stay in your bollywood fantasies in delusion.
Did you read your own post.

Kisi c grade movie ka plot.

We will do this we will do that.

Have you seen condition of your forces? Dealing with Chinese equipments. Used equipments . It's just your dedicated soldiers who are willing to work with them.

Condition of your economy?

Condition of your foreign affairs?

Condition of war torn nation?
You are in deep shyt. Still blaming others and giving terrorism warnings so openly.

Condition of your agriculture

Condition of your social fabric run by mullah.

You are not worth replying. It was my mistake.

Patel was dreaming that in 1947,Indra in 1971 after fall of Pakistan and Bollywood forever you are not new to dream that.......

You are still lingering in the past.....Wake up!!!! Its not Patel era or Indra era or a Bollywood story..........its India in 21st century!!!!!

they better wake up soon you know, or there will be no time left :)
Let them remain in sleep there support BLA and MQM and TTP is well known and we would take revenge of all our martyrs our soldiers our children our women and our brothers. Every soul will be avenged.

Never mind. It's all written in the script available in the Foreign Office. Each time they need to say something against India, they just pull it out and read it. :P And it's been going on for years! Nothing new. Move on......

Well NO here it does not work like that May be in India.

All what is,fked up, is some reporters who after even years or working fail to come up with some logical reports.

Look around ..and see whats happening in your country...Nice taste of your own medicine.. you wanted to bleed India with 1000 cuts...I wonder who is bleeding now.

Its your population that is scared of entering into a mosque every Friday...wondering if they will come out alive or not. Your own snakes ..are busy killing your own people... and all we need to do is sit and watch with a truckload of popcorn for company as we see you guys plundering your own country.

On a lighter note.. you can write some great fiction... provided you are allowed to write books in Pakistan.

You know there are two ways to deal with an ignorant

1. You keep replying to him like :hitwall: and
  2. You :D and move on
I will prefer 2nd :D:D:D and move on.

Back
Top Bottom