What's new

Do not interfere in our internal affairs, Pakistan warns India

No we are not ashamed.

Too bad, and with that this discussion ends right here. Hope not all indians think like this.

Keep on spreading terrorism to neighboring countries, hope some day you will come to your senses when the neighbors like China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc do the same to you.

The insurengies in 27 states will get a complete new meaning then.

Too bad, and with that this discussion ends right here. Hope not all indians think like this.

Keep on spreading terrorism to neighboring countries, hope some day you will come to your senses when the neighbors like China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc do the same to you.

The insurengies in 27 states will get a complete new meaning then.

So now we hand inside China too? You missed Chechnya, 9/11, ISIS, Charlie Hebdo.

Zarb E Azb, Meezan, Rahe Rast, Khyber I , Khyber II and list goes on. The question is did our democratic government capitalise on these ops?

The political leadership has no guts or simply they just don't care about Pakistan, some like Altaf bhai are living abroad, the ones who are in Pakistan have families and mansions abroad.

we already start working on our Strategy , Bringing Modi into Power was the first step to destroy India :D

You had already did whatever you could find under the sun.
And still doing that but due to our huge gap between us you are become much insignificant.Means you are not capable.
The gap was always there fright from 47... Being 10 times (population wise) india was never small ., but we kept you at bay and your big brother BS aside (in your South)... That shit never worked never will.. Not against Pak.

And we didn't do anything under the sun.. Remember Musharaf signing the cease fire agreement? Reviving a full frontal insurgency in IOK or even in your 7 sister states isn't a big issue for us or your other event (China).

But the question is do you want that ? You can't keep poking others ... and force them to not slap you right back... This is the first time ... FO and military have openly accused india .. With a man like Raheel Shareef you never know...

Never forget? Huh? Really? Do you even know about the help provided by your ISI in the 90s? The dozens of training camps in Azad Kashmir to train and arm an alphabet soup of terrorist organizations? The staging areas for terrorist infiltration across the LoC/IB? The more than 42,000 weapons captured by the security forces that included AKs, UBGLs, UMGs, explosives, winter clothing items, radio sets made in Pakistan, satellite receivers, pistols, and so on? They surely weren't manufactured in Kashmir.

So yes, just like you provided sanctuaries, training and arms to the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani) during the past decade, you did the same too in Kashmir in the 90s, but your plans came a cropper. India isn't Afghanistan and the sooner you guys realize that, the better. Your denials have become rather amusing if not downright funny.

Haha I also remember Musharaf singing a ceasefire ending support for Kashmiri freedom fighters and even suffering consequences like life attempts for that... The question remains go you want the 90s replayed AGAIN? surely both can play the game you have started !

By the way, I suggest you read, Fighting to the End - The Pakistan Army’s Way of War, by Christine Fair which again you'll deny as a load of crap!

ah Christine Fair the Pak bashing whore who can't even pronounce quetta n has probably never visited the country..and whose sole achievement is writing a nonsense book without any real substance

I suggest you read your very own Sarmila Bose or perhaps your Lt Gen Harbaksh Singhs "In line if duty: A soldier remembers" or even RD pradhan 1965 war : The inside story.."Off cowardice and Panic"...:lol:

1. "Abhi toh party shuru hui hai. jisako dance nahi karna wo jaa ke apni bhains charaaye..."

2. which one? good terrorism or bad terrorrism

Hahaha ... Teray dil k arman ansoun mein bey gai.

Good or bad .. The outcome would leave you crying if you don't stop .. Remember indias support for LTTE n other terrorists ? You ended up losing Rajiv and later Indra...

Last edited:
The gap was always there fright from 47... Being 10 times (population wise) india was never small ., but we kept you at bay and your big brother BS aside (in your South)... That shit never worked never will.. Not against Pak.

What exactly is "Keeping us at bay" worth?

We took Siachen at our will...
We broke BD from Pak..
We have been running willy nilly in your country (by your own admission) for the past decade...

On the other hand, 2 attempts at grabbing Kashmir have resulted in humiliation for the Pakistani establishment..
Unless you can specify a time when India tried to capture Pakistani land unilaterally or has shown any interest in "taking over" Pakistan....you "keeping us at bay" is worth the toilet paper we wipe our asses with...

And we didn't do anything under the sun.. Remember Musharaf signing the cease fire agreement? Reviving a full frontal insurgency in IOK or even in your 7 sister states isn't a big issue for us or your other event (China).

Strangely enough, your lot thinks that the outcome will be different this time...
We crushed the insurgency during the worst of the economic crisis for India....
Do you really think that an economically and politically strong India investing billions into COIN strategically and tactically will somehow succumb?

I suppose only fools fail to learn from their lessons...

But the question is do you want that ? You can't keep poking others ... and force them to not slap you right back... This is the first time ... FO and military have openly accused india .. With a man like Raheel Shareef you never know...

In essence what you say is true...a cornered animal is dangerous!
And the only time we consider Pakistan to be dangerous is with your rogue attitude towards nukes...
As long as we dont corner you to a point of using nukes...everything else and the kitchen sink from Pakistan can be dealt with quite handily by India..
So I urge Pakistan to start playing with matches....but then don't wet your shalwars when the fire rains down on ya!

While tough on China Modi goes begging in China, the message will be clear, Indian terrorism will only isolate india and will not be tolerated anylonger.

Haha I also remember Musharaf singing a ceasefire ending support for Kashmiri freedom fighters and even suffering consequences like life attempts for that... The question remains go you want the 90s replayed AGAIN? surely both can play the game you have started !

ah Christine Fair the Pak bashing whore who can't even pronounce quetta n has probably never visited the country..and whose sole achievement is writing a nonsense book without any real substance

I suggest you read your very own Sarmila Bose or perhaps your Lt Gen Harbaksh Singhs "In line if duty: A soldier remembers" or even RD pradhan 1965 war : The inside story.."Off cowardice and Panic"...:lol:

Hahaha ... Teray dil k arman ansoun mein bey gai.

Good or bad .. The outcome would leave you crying if you don't stop .. Remember indias support for LTTE n other terrorists ? You ended up losing Rajiv and later Indra...

I find this funny. IN 1965, 3 years after our defeat by the hands of these chinese, you sought to exploit this by attacking our side of kashmir. The result was something you didn't quite expect. In retaliation we showed you what happens when you push a larger country than your's too far. We were drinking tea in your capitol. With the threat of nukes, you have succeed in keeping us at bay. Without the nukes, we would have created rivers of blood all over your country. It is time you lot start knowing your place.

I find this funny. IN 1965, 3 years after our defeat by the hands of these chinese, you sought to exploit this by attacking our side of kashmir. The result was something you didn't quite expect. In retaliation we showed you what happens when you push a larger country than your's too far. We were drinking tea in your capitol. With the threat of nukes, you have succeed in keeping us at bay. Without the nukes, we would have created rivers of blood all over your country. It is time you lot start knowing your place.

Are you high or something? Some ancient legendary jingo bhang that even the Mahabharta thought too dangerous to mention?

Are you high or something? Some ancient legendary jingo bhang that even the Mahabharta thought too dangerous to mention?

Maulana aap aaj kal chup chup seh lagg raheiii hain ! Na sallam...na dua ? :(

Bhai even I am spitting jingo but this is like going too far!

Re read your post such hate is not good. Chill man this just a troll fest .

Nacho but nange ho ke mat nacho!

No he does not seem high to me, he is perfectly being a true sacha Indian.

1. Hahaha ... Teray dil k arman ansoun mein bey gai.

2. Good or bad .. The outcome would leave you crying if you don't stop .. Remember indias support for LTTE n other terrorists ? You ended up losing Rajiv and later Indra...
1. jeetna rona tha ro liya ab dhone ki baari hai, abki aisa dhouenge ki chamak saalo tak barkarar rahega...
2. but what about Banazir's assassination?? terrorism my friend is double edged sword.... stop feeding these snakes....

Back
Top Bottom