What's new

Do not interfere in our internal affairs, Pakistan warns India

1. Whether anyone needs help or not...None of your business.. Speak for yourself.

2. Who asked you to clean India's mess ? India had to clean Pakistan's Bangladeshi mess on the contrary. You will be doing the entire human race a great favour if you can clean up yours and stop terrorist producing factories in Pakistan. almost every other terrorist attack, anywhere in the World, and there is a Pakistani involved.

I have no interest in whether you claim to be a super power, neither should you expect India to follow you on that. Our affairs, our concern, you take care of your own. We talk about those issues, where our paths cross.

You will continue to have problems as long as you will have the distinction of good terrorist and bad terrorist. Hence my point, after all these years, it will not be wrong for India to take a leaf out of Pakistan's book and concentrate on Balochistan if terrorism in India persists.

Again, our trade, our sanitation, our problem..I don't need a Pakistani to talk about my internal issue. A Pakistani comes to mind when we think about terrorism.
Don't try to be an Indian too now..It's deviating from the topic and be rest assured when I tell you I can provide you every bit of statistics to prove that India is better than Pakistan in every parameter you quote there. Go educate yourself.

hahaha i said God for bid if i was indian. it was more like giving you suggestion but oh well why would you understand you are indian offcourse.. i rather hang myself than become indian if indian is the last nationality on the planet and i have no choice given i would still not accept it rather wipe myself out world..
Thats a difference Between Pakistani and Indian cuz you always try to be better than every whereone els and we Pakistan try to help them rather them show them we are better.... its mainly cuz of poor education system some indian only educated themselves to make money than help others.. thats why you wont understand the real issue..
for sake of let it go i would say easily that ok man you are best.. but then i raiz questions on myself my inner wont let me do that simply cuz you are not even close to any good word.
with indian nationality please have some courage to have some humanity in you aswell.

hahaha i said God for bid if i was indian. it was more like giving you suggestion but oh well why would you understand you are indian offcourse.. i rather hang myself than become indian if indian is the last nationality on the planet and i have no choice given i would still not accept it rather wipe myself out world..
Thats a difference Between Pakistani and Indian cuz you always try to be better than every whereone els and we Pakistan try to help them rather them show them we are better.... its mainly cuz of poor education system some indian only educated themselves to make money than help others.. thats why you wont understand the real issue..
for sake of let it go i would say easily that ok man you are best.. but then i raiz questions on myself my inner wont let me do that simply cuz you are not even close to any good word.
with indian nationality please have some courage to have some humanity in you aswell.

You lack objectivity. Just look at your past posts.. All you are trying to talk about is how bad India is..What's that to you ? Is that your problem ? Is that your concern ?

If some Indian is making money,why is that bothering you ?

We have worked hard to be what we are and we will continue to do so, rather than being a couch potato who criticizes the whole World for his own troubles but does not lift a finger to do anything about it.

What is India and there by the World's issue with Pakistan ? That is Pakistan is the epicenter of global terrorism and when those terrorists cross the border, they create troubles for everybody.

You lack objectivity. Just look at your past posts.. All you are trying to talk about is how bad India is..What's that to you ? Is that your problem ? Is that your concern ?

If some Indian is making money,why is that bothering you ?

We have worked hard to be what we are and we will continue to do so, rather than being a couch potato who criticizes the whole World for his own troubles but does not lift a finger to do anything about it.

What is India and there by the World's issue with Pakistan ? That is Pakistan is the epicenter of global terrorism and when those terrorists cross the border, they create troubles for everybody.

it seems like you reapting what i wrote you... your politicians get popular by use ISI and any pakistan slagon.. yoru actors gets popular by making movies against Pakistan your anchors news chennels matter fact everything i thnk you sud take your national obsession to a doctor.. even if you look at yourself you are here on Pakistani forum todo what?
all i can say 800 years under muslim rullers and 200 under british makes you lose of your decision making power..
we can help you build a nation instead of infrastructure over human flash.

it seems like you reapting what i wrote you... your politicians get popular by use ISI and any pakistan slagon..
lol.. you created a national security state keeping in India in mind and then you tell me Indians are obsessed ?
yoru actors gets popular by making movies against Pakistan your anchors news chennels matter fact everything i thnk you sud take your national obsession to a doctor..
If the hatred is that much, then why do the Pakistani singers and actors keep coming to India ? What is more important for you Pakistanis ? Nationalism or money ?
even if you look at yourself you are here on Pakistani forum todo what?
Do I have to apply for a VISA now ?

all i can say 800 years under muslim rullers and 200 under british makes you lose of your decision making power..
we can help you build a nation instead of infrastructure over human flash.
Okay, lets talk to you in your language..

Here comes the scholar of history now. Changing the subset does not make you exempt from anything you illiterate fool.

How exactly did you become Muslims ? Was it being the receiving end of Abdali and bin-Qasim or you too claim to be a direct descendent of the Mughals ? Almost every other Pakistani like you claims to be so.
And where were you when the British were invading India ? cooling off in Spain ?

It's not you who gets to choose your history you damn fool, it's other way around..

Is this what they teach you in your schools ? And you have the audacity to talk about Indian education..Did not want to talk about that..but the likes of you.. muh khulwake chodoge..

Last edited:
lol.. you created a national security state keeping in India in mind and then you tell me Indians are obsessed ?

If the hatred is that much, then why do the Pakistani singers and actors keep coming to India ? What is more important for you Pakistanis ? Nationalism or money ?

Do I have to apply for a VISA now ?

Okay, lets talk to you in your language..

Here comes the scholar of history now. Changing the subset does not make you exempt from anything you illiterate fool.

How exactly did you become Muslims ? Was it being the receiving end of Abdali and bin-Qasim or you too claim to be a direct descendent of the Mughals ? Almost every other Pakistani like you claims to be so.
And where were you when the British were invading India ? Spain ?

It's not you who gets to choose your history you damn fool, it's other way around..

Is this what they teach you in your schools ? And you have the audacity to talk about Indian education..Did not want to talk about that..but the likes of you.. muh khulwake chodoge..

Thats why i said i am glad i am not indian Alhumdulillah.. its the history who choses you.. become a habbit of Nation of india to live in dulision since you chose to be obsessed .. either is Pakistan of Chines india and indian just come from no where to show muscles of yoru skeleton..
Pakistani is not only going to india just to let you know indian's comming to Pak as well its just you and your media is too blind to see that.. if Pakistani goes to india and you raizing this small issue means that you are obsessed despite the dangerous place for Pakistanies they still going to india just cuz we Pakistanies are not obsessed at all..

you and your foul languge shows how your mom raized you i think that was the first sentence that you said to your dad or mom muh khulwake chodoge..[/QUOTE]..... wonder why its so Dangerous country for women.. and why indian specially hindu kill their female infants, its better to kill then later get raped.. i bet you are still not ashamed.. cuz you have never learned to have dignity.

Thats why i said i am glad i am not indian Alhumdulillah.. its the history who choses you.. become a habbit of Nation of india to live in dulision since you chose to be obsessed .. either is Pakistan of Chines india and indian just come from no where to show muscles of yoru skeleton..
Pakistani is not only going to india just to let you know indian's comming to Pak as well its just you and your media is too blind to see that.. if Pakistani goes to india and you raizing this small issue means that you are obsessed despite the dangerous place for Pakistanies they still going to india just cuz we Pakistanies are not obsessed at all..

you and your foul languge shows how your mom raized you i think that was the first sentence that you said to your dad or mom muh khulwake chodoge...... wonder why its so Dangerous country for women.. and why indian specially hindu kill their female infants, its better to kill then later get raped.. i bet you are still not ashamed.. cuz you have never learned to have dignity.

Truth is bitter ehh ?? Yeah it is..
Okay now another piece of statistics for you..

Number of rape cases in India per 100,000 = 1.8
Number of rape cases in Pakistan per 100,000 = 28.8

How many times ? Do the math.
Its the Pakistani media that keeps you in a state of delusion.. Get the proper statistics.

Source

@DESERT FIGHTER
Nonsensual rants sir.. You know what I meant and surely you can do better!

"Nonsensual" rants?!! seems you usually get off on this shit..LOL!..and NO i do not know what you mean!

On a serious note...
There is nothing called keeping Indians at bay...unless MAD is what you meant..
Pakistan has done jack shit that can be termed the same...
And Indians have had no interest in taking over Pak..
Hell if we did, Bangladesh would have been an Indians state for the last 30+ years...
Fact that it isn't proves the same..

Well Mr merchant of Venice surely it didn't work for you in the story it in reality..

Seems metaphorical references are beyond your grasp...Ill be sure to use basic english when communicating with you in the future..

there have been 2 Kashmir wars.. 48 and 65.. What did you gain? Now don't quote me the usual nonsense abt Pak invasion of 65.. That was an indian invasion (undeclared at night).. But you ended up nearly losing your punjab and not Lahore (which eas your objective).aswell as losing quarter of your airforce among other military assets. And before you rant about Ops Gibralter (covert - small scale infiltration) do read up on indian attempts at Runn of Kutch and other sectors which lead to that.

So tell me about it.

HAHAHA...be the jury, judge and executioner why don't you! Please limit your made up history to your Pakistani schools and within the gullible minds of simpleton Pakistanis...

Any neutral source will tell you that Pakistan ended up losing more territory in Punjab and Kashmir...as far as India "gaining", we could have kept major parts of Pakistan's Punjab and let you have few hundred kms of the ruins of Kutch you captured...
But being that we genuinely choose to live in peace, we went ahead and made and unequal exchange with the weaker side...
Another example of the fact that we have no interest in taking over Pak!
So your claim of keeping us at bay is useless as always..

Don't know about your boots up their arse.. But they surely did shove theirs ip yours till the late 90s until we pulled the plug (which even Americans acknowledge - ask Mr Armitage).

make up your mind...either we are torturing the Kashmiris or they are giving us a hard time!
As far as I know we turned your entire rag tag punjabi exported terrorists scum into maggot poop (We do have the unmarked graves to prove it)...I suppose the boot is so far up your arses that at this point you cant tell the difference...LOL!

As for IOK of indian .. Yeah sure .. Wake me up when Kashmiri cease to resist your occupation and stop burning your national symbols,hoisting ours and the international community consider it a part of india ..

Yeah and WHEN and IF something materializes out of this, wake us and the rest of the world...until then Kashmir is Indian!

Till then, we will be sure to put these fake "sons of the soil" back in the soil!

Merely occupying and committing attrocities in a dispuref region doesbt mean it's your territory whether you like it or not.

Actually it does!
Guess what...they have an Indian passport, need Indian permission to leave Kashmir or India and most importantly vote in Indians elections..

They can fly all the **** flags they want, but they dance to the Indian tune...Our personal handpuppets (metaphor..fyi)..
Sad but true reality check!

P.S: Don't force us to respond .. Or that glee on your faces will disappear very quickly like the past.

Please, feel free to respond....whatever you can bring to the fight, please do...because we outgun and out man you in every regard!..not limited to conventional or assymetric warfare (as per your own admission)

Woh kya kehte hain..."Sau Sonar ki, ek Lohar ki" (hindi metaphor or muhavra fyi)

India responds at the opportune moment as it did in 71 and tears you guys a new asshole...
Keep giving us ammo to build an airtight case in front of the world community before we come after you (as we did in the past)....but then like I said, don't whine about it later![/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom