What's new

Do Indians Have a Complex About Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way which central asian muslim you are descended from??
Well Instead of Staying on the Topic you are trying to find his descended , Don't worry in both cases he is happy because he is a muslim :D

It is more important to give the Kashmiris Kashmir. That is what a democratic culture would do, anyway.

Until a little while ago you were asking if hindus had a inferiority complex. How come you change tack and take it to Kashmir? Open another thread where you can crib to your heart's content.

@HughSlaman you have not answered my question ??? What is there in Islam that Indians donn have in their culture already ?? (Hmm..possible answer could be Suicide Bombers !! )

Islam has historically verifiable reports about genuine divine revelation. No other religious tradition has anything remotely comparable to its scientific approach to history.

The only Hindu kingdoms that the muslims were able to defeat convincingly were the Rajputs. The Rajputs were the weak link in the Hindu chain. Many Rajputs scared of Mughal power converted to Islam. Even today there are many muslim Rajputs in Pakistan.

India is a Hindu majority country because Islamic invaders could not conquer south India, extreme east India, the Marathas and the Sikhs. The Marathas defeated the Mughals so badly that the Mughals had to pay protection money to save themselves. The Sikhs repeatedly raided and pillaged Delhi.

But reading your posts I think only you have a complex about yourself regarding Indians.

Until a little while ago you were asking if hindus had a inferiority complex. How come you change tack and take it to Kashmir? Open another thread where you can crib to your heart's content.
You boasted about India's democracy, so I wondered why these democratic sentiments did not extend to the Kashmiris.

Well Instead of Staying on the Topic you are trying to find his descended , Don't worry in both cases he is happy because he is a muslim :D
mate i already accepted that we hindus are inferior to you guys, is there anything left for discussion??

Which Pakistani leader promised a referendum for Balochistan the way Nehru did for Kashmir?

referendum became farce when pakistan despite repeated calls(india went to UN till 65' for same thing) didn't fulfilled preconditions put forth by UN, pakistan needed to vacate pakistan occupied kashmir first and let Indian security forces present in all Jammu & kashmir districts before plebiscite takes place.
Now pakistani who didnt even once read any history what really happens and never gone through the plebiscite documents can cry zilth. After simla accord UN position is nullified.

But I heard they were the ones who got gang banged at the earliest by each and every invader!!:what:
that's why they have superiority complex. They have 1/4th persians 3/4th turkish and 20/1 Arabic ancestry not short dark and malnourished Indians.

referendum became farce when pakistan despite repeated calls didn't fulfilled preconditions put forth by UN, pakistan needed to vacate pakistan occupied kashmir first and let Indian security forces present in all Jammu & kashmir districts before plebiscite takes place.
Now pakistani who didnt even once read any history what really happens and never gone through the plebiscite documents can cry zilth. After simla accord UN position is nullified.
Source please?

that's why they have superiority complex. They have 1/4th persians 3/4th turkish and 20/1 Arabic ancestry not short dark and malnourished Indians.

Well,apparently those so called 'ancestors' of theirs do not feel in the same way.

The only Hindu kingdoms that the muslims were able to defeat convincingly were the Rajputs. The Rajputs were the weak link in the Hindu chain. Many Rajputs scared of Mughal power converted to Islam. Even today there are many muslim Rajputs in Pakistan.

India is a Hindu majority country because Islamic invaders could not conquer south India, extreme east India, the Marathas and the Sikhs. The Marathas defeated the Mughals so badly that the Mughals had to pay protection money to save themselves. The Sikhs repeatedly raided and pillaged Delhi.

But reading your posts I think only you have a complex about yourself regarding Indians.
do you have some inner hatred towards rajputs or you are a hindu inflicted with inferiority complex ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom