What's new

Do Indians Have a Complex About Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What 1000 years? It maybe 500 years or even less...

Is it true that (Hindu) Indians have an inferiority complex deriving from their having been ruled for 1,000 years by Muslims?
Coming from someone who is probably a decedent of a Hindu forcefully converted to Islam while the subcontinent was being masqueraded by Islamic Raiders.... The question sounds funny...

Is it true that (Hindu) Indians have an inferiority complex deriving from their having been ruled for 1,000 years by Muslims?

I don't know about that but posts like these are a clear indication of someone trying to feel superior.

Coming from someone who is probably a decedent of a Hindu forcefully converted to Islam while the subcontinent was being masqueraded by Islamic Raiders.... The question sounds funny...

I am actually a descendant of Central Asian Muslims who settled in Kashmir, and then moved to Sialkot.
As you know, Muslims didn't convert by force, or else we would not find a Hindu majority in India today.

I am actually a descendant of Central Asian Muslims who settled in Kashmir, and then moved to Sialkot.

Please show us your central asian face .

As you know, Muslims didn't convert by force, or else we would not find a Hindu majority in India today.

So in all the muslim majority countries , people were forced to accept Islam . Nice logic sherlock .

Muslim did convert with force and that's why there are large amount of Muslims in South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom