What's new

Do Indian Muslims feel lucky to be citizens of India, not Pakistan or Bangladesh which were once par

Again, you failed to realize what this report means. Do you know of a country Afghanistan, you might have heard of them as now I am not sure what is your knowledge background the way you have been acting. We have given refuge to their people because of the conflict in that country. We are still hosting more than 3 millions Afghans whom you try to use as much as possible against Pakistan. You guys not for once asked to take care of their people during the whole conflict which lasted for decades but now you are again trying to show yourself as their biggest friend.

Anyways, about the emigrant stats, it's a 1/3 ratio, what does that prove. Our country has been suffering due to Afghan conflict for decades and that is bound to effect our economy but what about India, India is not suffering from any conflict. There are still more than 15.5 millions Indians who emigrated and let me tell you one more think that you overlooked again. It doesn't include hundreds of thousands of people who leave for skilled jobs in USA and other countries from India every year as they are counted towards temporary emigrant and we know most of them never go back. So this number is actually quite higher than this one.

All these stats prove that the way your media projects India is thriving and people are coming back, that is not the case. You can't show couple of cases as the trend.

Last edited:
@WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch ....

False Flager Detected .... (possibly double account as well ...)

View attachment 318745

False Falger ? wow.
Dude Only One account is enough for PDF. Handling Double account is too tough. And no reason for that . What you indicated wid read line. That is irony. I was telling a story.

Is this your own share?

@Major d1 You have picked it up from Quora, this is the 2nd or 3rd case of your plagiarism that I have noticed. Last time I think @Joe Shearer caught you. :)

Indians who are catching at the straw by bringing up casualities of war on terror....are you kidding me?! :lol:

Which great nation did not suffer internal conflicts and wars in human history? The United States lost hundreds of thousands people (which is equal to today's millions, considering the small populations in 1700's, 1800's) in their civil war--while Chinese lost tens of millions due to their internal struggles and wars.

Yes, Pakistan was pushed into a bloody internal conflict due to Soviet Union/American invasions of Afghanistan--but that's a small price compared to what we achieved for our vision. Just like I broke it down for my poor Indian members in my previous post, let me break it down for you guys again..

The roots of our current internal struggles go back to 1979 when Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. Now, Pakistan was created as an Islamic state---and post 1960's identified itself as part of the global Islamic Civilization rather than being "indian by culture"...So did we live up to our own vision? Here's the quick recap of history..

Any other nation would have 'surrendered' to the mighty Soviet Union at the time, entered the 'Soviet bloc', and would have enjoyed the benefits in terms of economic development. Afghanistan got run over by soviets? who cares? Each nation protect its own interests, isn't it?

Pakistan's involvement in Afghan war brought millions of refugees, Islamic extremism, and drug wars to Pakistani cities and we haven't recovered since. Consequentially, we lost thousands of our citizens in last three decades (a fact indians love to bring up).

But here's another way of looking at it.

Pakistan, being an Islamic State, took the initiative and confronted the Soviet might in the mountainous rigid lands of Afghanistan (later U.S and Arabs joined in with their help, funding, weapons etc). The war proved a critical nail in Soviet's coffin, especially its rule across Central Asia---and eventually communism fell...Guess what happen as a result?

After fall of Soviet...Islam further gain 4,000,000 sq km territory and whole Central Asia also became decisively "Muslim-Majority" (Mashallah to that!). Tens of millions of Muslims were free from communist persecution. Thousands of mosques were opened inside Russian mainland, let alone in wider Central Asia. Global Islamic Civilisation extended even further globally and established itself in all corners of planet Earth. So much so that today, Islamic Civilisation has established itself in the heartlands of West..with tens of millions Islamic people establishing thousands of thriving communities all across West with their own unique culture, religion, and identity.

In this regard, Pakistan played its role of being an "Islamic state" under which vision it was created. It overlooked it's short-term gains for the more permanent interest of the wider, global Islamic World and Islamic peoples. Pakistan took punches for sure...we brought devastation in some parts of our own land (FATA region) but the "gain" was way larger, way more global and permanent in nature. What we did and what followed was of historical value. Yeah, the 'benefits' weren't for Pakistanis specifically..but then again, Pakistan sees itself not as a secular, tribal state but a part of the wider, global civilization linked-together by Islam's civilizational principles and cultural aspects common to Islamic peoples worldwide.

So Pakistan, being an ideological state as our founding documents stated, played completely rational role which served our interests geopolitically as well as ideologically. Pakistan played an important role for something far bigger than itself. It's funny, Pakistan has already played a greater role in the construction of history than India ever has in its entire existence going back thousands of years :azn:.

Hindus have been dominated, butchered, humiliated, conquered, and ruled over by Islamic powers for centuries and centuries--and then, Muslims divided India into three parts and are ruling two out of those three parts. Even in remaining part, Muslims are growing faster than Hindus and will constitute about 20% of entire country in coming decades. Hindus, even if wanted to, can not "cleanse" Muslims from amongst themselves because if they tried something like that, Pakistan, it's military, and its intelligence agencies will make sure the internal strife consume entire India in its totality and India is burnt to ground.

But hey, Muslims in India are better off because our hindu brothers tell us so? :lol: As I have laid it out---the comparison is absolutely ridiculous. Muslims in Pakistan are in much, much better condition. And losing couple of thousand of our citizens is a price worth paying for the survival of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, what it stands for, and what it has already achieved!

Can't wait to visit my homeland and celebrate Eid ul Bakr without any fear of repercussions for slaughtering cows:pakistan:

your anxiety to somehow establish muslims did and are doing great is cute. unfortunately most of your fellow muslims seem more intent upon completely destroying themselves and their religion around the globe, including in Pakistan. Surely any thing to call itself a religion must have something to do with morality and certainly not grow or spread by terrorrism - yet that is exactly what ISIS Al Qaeda LeT et al claim (like the ghengis khan and gori/ghazni muhammads et al did - only they succeeded then but now the modern muslim terrorists are lot less capable)

And it is therefore convenient to simply say these jihadi outfits, though they claim to be doing it for islam, though numerous mullah and clerics support them, do not really know or represent islam. Alright. Does Pakistan's leadership, civil and military, then represent or know islam? if so what is your take on them giving away huge swaths of the country to atheist china and have your braves stand security detail for four shekels and six pence? or is that also Pakistan's grand strategy where they take on short term immorality for long term gain?

BTW the American civil war was an internal struggle against an immorality called slavery.
Pakistan's losses are due to inability to control their own frankenstein's monster called islamic jihad. how do you compare the two!

BTW if you are thinking long and short term gains, obviously you have to count the losses too. So how would you characterize losing the hard earned large empire called mughal to christian invaders and then horror of horror, Hindus reclaiming all that - is that loss short or long term in Pakistan's play book? or how about losing that entire swath of Europe which ones the moors ruled but today muslims are begging to be accepted in an refugees for a few slices of bread? do you think these refugees care whether it is roman catholics feeding them or orthodox jews? And what is the fate of these people in your grand long term strategy? free boat rides?

Last edited:
I am descendant of Muhajir (immigrant).....I agree with you...We are far better off in Pakistan as compared to India.....Our forefathers made Pakistan and chosen Pakistan over India....I trust my forefathers' judgement...

:pakistan:

It's better to be happy over split milk than crying over it

New generation muslims in India are thankful to their earlier generation .Because it was their farsightness that gave them a thriving secular,democratic nation

Only successful in shooting their own foot .Had it been in their own peaceful way ,rest of Indians would have been support them .
But the day when they attacked ,raped and tortured minorities,they day when they opt wahhabism and Pak support ,their game was over.
Indian never has treated.kashmiris equally. They are given no.rights and IOK has one of the worst human rights records in the world people absucted.women raped. Children beaten and threatened the list goes on and on. The young generation dont have.much of a future and most indians treat kashmiris differently. You wont allow us to be indian you dony give us basic civil rights.

Because it's your right given by Allah awj. And a tender steak tastes much better than goat meat.

Who? No imaginary characters shape my life here on Earth. Different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:
Indian never has treated.kashmiris equally. They are given no.rights and IOK has one of the worst human rights records in the world people absucted.women raped. Children beaten and threatened the list goes on and on. The young generation dont have.much of a future and most indians treat kashmiris differently. You wont allow us to be indian you dony give us basic civil rights.

Blame it to
Local state leaders
Who want autonomy
In for Article 370

Which key of separation BTW J&K and rest of India

Huh? I don't believe in fairy tales. Never have. Why are you in this thread when you're not even Indian?
The thread's title, if you hadn't noticed, is: Do indian Muslims feel lucky to be citizens of india.
How can you speak for indian muslims if you aren't even muslim. As for me, i'm sharing the things that i can do as a muslim in Pakistan and that i couldn't do if i were in india. What you're trying to achieve here is a mystery, defending that Muslims have freedom in india when you aren't even one yourself haha.

When you visit other Indian states then preaches to them about Azadi and Pro Pakistan attitude ,they will kick you out.
Kashmiris still following the same and till now they didnt approach or forced their local leaders to revoke 370 act.
If they are that much coward then dont blame other Indians,because other Indians know to control their leaders and centre .

You wont get same treatment if your embrace our enemy in here.

Let me tell you a story of a man, who was an elder brother, a fatherly figure to 3 younger brothers. Two of them slightly unruly and stubborn, the youngest was too young to make any choice.
The elder brother warned the two, begged them not to be foolish. But, they made their choice, they crossed the lines. They chose a nation supposedly created for Muslims to flourish. Which remained anything but.

The elder one always wept for not being strong enough to stop them.

Fast forward today:
I am proud about my Great Grandfather's choice (the elder brother )

He made me an Indian. A patriotic one.

And, by the turn of events the two brothers who chose Pakistan has nobody left in Pakistan, as the entire following generation chose England, Ireland and Germany to settle with.
Considering the situation of Muslims in Pakistan and Bangladesh... I would say they are lucky to be a part of India story.

Back
Top Bottom