What's new

Do Han people discriminate against ethnic minorities? Xinjiang girl tries wearing Uyghur traditional attire in downtown Nanjing to see the response

I already told you, it's you posting it, not me, you should explain to me about the details and source, and now you ask me, can anything be more ridiculous? besides, such joke videos are everywhere on Tik tok, are you really that dumb to believe whatever someone adding some BS on them>

2.82 dNw:/ 甚至怀疑她俩在跟我演戏!# 情侣日常# 双胞胎姐妹 # 跨国恋 https://v.douyin.com/iJVMtQXJ/ 复制此链接,打开Dou音搜索,直接观看视频!

If they really like to prove something, why the video delibrately blurred the Tik tok account info of the video? and if it's really about human trafficking, not a joke video, do you think it can be posted on Tik tok? are you kidding me?
View attachment 947120
You are being ridiculous again; nothing on what he actually said in the video. Simple question, simple answer! I don't understand Chinese, and don't read Chinese. How difficult is that to understand.

Even if it is a fake video, girl looks genuinely distressed. Must be very, very, very good acting. And, who makes 'fun' videos about human trafficking of Uighur girls?

Even if it is a fake video, girl looks genuinely distressed. Must be very, very, very good acting. And, who makes 'fun' videos about human trafficking of Uighur girls?
You are being stupid, aren't you? who told you the girl is a Uyghur? why she is not an Australian, an American, or any country Eurasian countries? your lies are gettiing more pathetic by the day. and why video covers its account info?

You are being stupid, aren't you? who told you the girl is a Uyghur? why she is not an Australian, an American, or any country Eurasian countries? your lies are gettiing more pathetic by the day. and why video covers its account info?
You are 'jumping the gun'.
Why not just say what the man said!

Conan the Barbarian actually shows the turkic east asian and central asian aryan living next to each other. Indeed historically accurate.

And one of my favorite movies.

There was only one Mongol character. The rest of the characters were Cimmerian, Scythian, Sarmatian and at least one Tocharian- the first women he did it with when in Western China.

Western Chinese made a minor appearance.

Last edited:
There was only one Mongol character. The rest of the characters were Cimmerian, Scythian, Sarmatian and at least one Tocharian- the first women he did it with when in Western China.
When Conan was a slave, Conan was transported to the trading post between the East asian and Central asian aryan. He only moves further West/South when he was free.

Here you can see him literally in a Mongol/turkic camp.
And this is not "western China", this is likely northern Asia/central Asia.

The Chinese narration of the video shows everyone knows she's from Xinjiang,but I agree her attire is not that a typical Uyghur one, the video below is a Uyghur girl in Shanghai, this costume is real Uyghur attire.

From my personal visits to Beijing - I saw Han folks as very civilized. I would not expect any discrimination from Han people, even with those from non-urban areas.

Here you can see him literally in a Mongol/turkic camp.
And this is not "western China", this is likely northern Asia/central Asia.

No that's Western China. Where he goes to learn more sophisticated sword fighting/handling. The first women he was bred to was literally Tocharian or what they looked like from re-construction of their images.

Prior to that he was a slave in Kazakhstan. When he's freed he's literally back in Kazakhstan. He then meets the magician around the Aral Sea region later in the film.

No that's Western China. Where he goes to learn more sophisticated sword fighting/handling. The first women he was bred to was literally Tocharian or what they looked like from re-construction of their images.

Prior to that he was a slave in Kazakhstan. When he's freed he's literally back in Kazakhstan. He then meets the magician around the Aral Sea region later in the film.
Sorry to say but that's not Western China.
The sword master doesn't dress like historically how chinese dress:

In fact, this sword master guy is 100% fictional, he's based of japanese samurai and the way Conan trains is kenjutsu, japanese sword style.
Technically Japan learns this from China, but this is Tang dynasty (900s and above), not Iron age.

I doubt the turkic origin of the Uighur, they look more like white-mixed central asian than turkic (which actually look east asian).

Maybe there's some bait and switch when the Russian occupy Xinjiang.
No they are turks.. there are three types of turks Mongol turks, suljuk turks and ottoman turks. Rise of turk was stated from these area.

No they are turks.. there are three types of turks Mongol turks, suljuk turks and ottoman turks. Rise of turk was stated from these area.
Ottoman turks are heavily mixed, they are not like the OG mongol turks that we east asian/SEA share an ancestor of.
They are basically LARPing anatolians who adopt the turkic identity from their conquerors.

Ottoman turks are heavily mixed, they are not like the OG mongol turks that we east asian/SEA share an ancestor of.
They are basically LARPing anatolians who adopt the turkic identity from their conquerors.
I forget to count tamuri turks. Whos grand child conquered india baber mirza. They ruled india for 700 years They all came from Central and Eastern Asia
I am not talking mix or unmixed. I am talking their origin

I forget to count tamuri turks. Whos grand child conquered india baber mirza. They ruled india for 700 years They all came from Central and Eastern Asia
The fact these anatolians have mixed out the East Asian gene despite being conquered is pretty serious.

We east asian/south east asian must be very careful.

And the origin of turks are Siberia, or at least East Siberia. Modern so-called turks/anatolian still believe it.

Sorry to say but that's not Western China.
The sword master doesn't dress like historically how chinese dress:
In fact, this sword master guy is 100% fictional, he's based of japanese samurai and the way Conan trains is kenjutsu, japanese sword style.
Technically Japan learns this from China, but this is Tang dynasty (900s and above), not Iron age.

Maybe, but regardless of the dressing, he is Chinese and not Mongol or Turkic. The movie is how Central Asia & Western China were during the Iron Age.

Chinese probably did have sword fighting skills even back then. Plus the historical Cimmerians were claimed to have been attacked by Scythians.

As we saw in Conan's village was attacked by Scythians. The movie is more like a parallel of our own history. Maybe in a parallel universe Conan's story is historical but in our universe it's semi-historical.

Regardless, for me it's close enough of a depiction of the Iron Age.

The fact these anatolians have mixed out the East Asian gene despite being conquered is pretty serious.

We east asian/south east asian must be very careful.
Tamuri and Ottoman were two great supper powers. They dominate the world for 600 years. They did not like each other. Way China n usa dont like each other.

Maybe, but regardless of the dressing, he is Chinese and not Mongol or Turkic. The movie is how Central Asia & Western China were during the Iron Age.

Chinese probably did have sword fighting skills even back then. Plus the historical Cimmerians were claimed to have been attacked by Scythians.

As we saw in Conan's village was attacked by Scythians. The movie is more like a parallel of our own history. Maybe in a parallel universe Conan's story is historical but in our universe it's semi-historical.

These people are decent of tamuri and suljuk turks. Very brave blood line. They may got new country China but their land was part of suljuk and tamuri empire

That is not chinese sword fighting during that era. How do you know he's chinese, btw? He doesn't even speak chinese or try to speak, just grunts.

Chinese only learned to make curved sword during the encounter with the Xiongnu, before that chinese sword were straight and double-bladed, like the Sword of Câu Tiễn.
1692503050876.png

The curved sword (sabre/dao) is something from the turkic nomad uses, which passes to China and then Japan.

Hell, the chinese only pushed the turkics out during the Han dynasty (200 BC), which is much later than the Iron age.

So yeah, while I agree that it's Northern Asia/Central Asia, it's not Western China, not at this period.

Back
Top Bottom