What's new

Do Han people discriminate against ethnic minorities? Xinjiang girl tries wearing Uyghur traditional attire in downtown Nanjing to see the response

in 1990's some British government delegation visited China and said Chinese and British are blood cousins, Chinese officials were confused about their remarks, later on it turned out that some British researchers believe that those early Xinjiang settlers, 月氏 people, due to the constant pressure from the east, moved westwards all the way to British isles and became the ancestors of The Welsh.
Yeah, it's great for the British thieves of history to make a claim that Xinjiang belong to them, lol, taking North America, Australia and New Zealand are not enough for them.

The Yugu ethnic group is of purer blood, while the Uyghur ethnic group formed very late and mixed with the Caucasians from the Western Regions.
No doubt about it, and Salar/Salır people are pure blood Turks, not the Turks in central Asia and Anotolia.

This Uygur influencer from north Xinjiang is being questioned over her Uyghur identity, many argue she and her father look very much like Han Chinese rather than Uyghurs, to dispel this suspision, she and her father did a DNA test about there origins.

Pakistani 29.66%
European 21.15
Mongol 15.35%
Uyghur 12.36%
Tibet-Myanmar 6.27%
Zhuang-Thai 1.3%
North Han o.17%

View attachment 947006

while ME and European genes are vastly predominant in Uyghurs from southern Xinjiang
I don't think Uyghurs overall north or south have much ME genes.

No doubt about it, and Salar/Salır people are pure blood Turks, not the Turks in central Asia and Anotolia.

Recently, I saw two Uyghur girls talk about their genetic test reports in their videos. One has more Han genes, the other has more Pakistani genes, and both of them have very few Uyghur genes.

She is just one individual, many Uyghurs look exactly like Han, they must have lots of East Asian genes.
Yeah, Many Uyghurs look like Han or East Asians, but I think Uyghurs genes have little to do with Mideast people genes except maybe Iranians, they don't look alike in anyway. She looks quite bit like Han Chinese, but her father is very much like a Han, that's why all her fans say her father is Han Chinese.

Last edited:
You posted something that you don't understand? that guy has an accent and I don't even understand it clearly. it sounds like he is playing a joke with another guy, that's why I ask you where this video was filmed and where is the source, the girl doesn't look like an Uyghur at all and there's no a word in the video saying where the girl is from. you can always claim a guy selling American girl or Austrailian girl or any country girl.

You posted something that you don't understand? that guy has an accent and I don't even understand it clearly. it sounds like he is playing a joke with another guy, that's why I ask you where this video was filmed and where is the source, the girl doesn't look like an Uyghur at all and there's no a word in the video saying where the girl is from. you can always claim a guy selling American girl or Austrailian girl or any country girl.
I don't speak Chinese. You can translate what he said, but it is apparent you are being evasive.

I don't speak Chinese. You can translate what he said, but it is apparent you are being evasive.
I already told you, it's you posting it, not me, you should explain to me about the details and source, and now you ask me, can anything be more ridiculous? besides, such joke videos are everywhere on Tik tok, are you really that dumb to believe whatever someone adding some BS on them>

2.82 dNw:/ 甚至怀疑她俩在跟我演戏!# 情侣日常# 双胞胎姐妹 # 跨国恋 https://v.douyin.com/iJVMtQXJ/ 复制此链接,打开Dou音搜索,直接观看视频!

If they really like to prove something, why the video delibrately blurred the Tik tok account info of the video? and if it's really about human trafficking, not a joke video, do you think it can be posted on Tik tok? are you kidding me?
微信图片_20230820022101.png

Last edited:
Back in the 90s when I frequently visited China, the majority people were oblivious to any other ethnicities and were quite neutral. Showed no regards or disregard based on ethnicity.
No idea about now as China has changed a lot since then.

That makes them just white then, or rather central asian.
Turkic descended from the same siberian root as east asian, not the same ancestor as the central asian.

Yes because Central Asia was white & Caucasoid until the early medieval period. Watch the moive Conan the Barbarian (1982).

It depicts Central Asia during the Iron Age.

Yes because Central Asia was white & Caucasoid until the early medieval period. Watch the moive Conan the Barbarian (1982).

It depicts Central Asia during the Iron Age.
Conan the Barbarian actually shows the turkic east asian and central asian aryan living next to each other. Indeed historically accurate.

And one of my favorite movies.

Back
Top Bottom