What's new

Do Afghans truly hate Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou everyone for your input! It has definitely feel a bit more better about it :)
I personally have so much respect for Afghanis and their culture and I am incredibly patriotic towards Pakistan and I just wish that the countries will fix their relationship again!
It's upsetting to see how the US can ruin beautiful relationships so easily!

Thankyou everyone for your input! It has definitely feel a bit more better about it :)
I personally have so much respect for Afghanis and their culture and I am incredibly patriotic towards Pakistan and I just wish that the countries will fix their relationship again!

War changes things, culture mends. It will come back to normal one day when peace in Afghanistan is established.

Don't take inputs from this forum too seriously.:)

LOL.

SO many Hindus that are regular false flag Afghans came to show their grievances towards me when I exposed them.

Afghans don't hate Pakistan. Hindus do.

What about Hindus in Pakistan and around the world?

There are different type of Hindus. The ones with delusional beliefs spanning thousands of years and them having to claim everything in the name of Dharma are the problem.

@RazPaK Recently the theory of Aryan invasion received a blow, now scientists say it never happened. I wonder what Brahmins, the self proclaimed descendents of Aryans for thousands of years without a proof have to say about it.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
first of all welcome fatima..and abut afghans i dnt think most of afghans hate us i think they hate our gov policies ....

There are different type of Hindus. The ones with delusional beliefs spanning thousands of years and them having to claim everything in the name of Dharma are the problem.

@RazPaK Recently the theory of Aryan invasion received a blow, now scientists say it never happened. I wonder what Brahmins, the self proclaimed descendents of Aryans for thousands of years without a proof have to say about it.... :D

:omghaha: what about 75% aryans in India theory? :D

lol stop talking about things you have no idea about

BTW is it true that Afghans in Pakistan celebrated Indian victory or rather I say Pakistan defeat in WC SF???

So what i understand from this thread and my friends here is that the perception of Afghanistan population anger towards pakistan is false.... all created by some indians (read evil Yindoos)..... Ok good... Now lets move on friends.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom