What's new

DMRC to help build Dhaka Metro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse not... We need at least 20 more years before we can come close to the social structure of China as of today.

Try for another 20 years.

By the way, making web pages or answering phones are not knowledge based society (just to make sure and stop you getting into wet dreams).

I guess a space power capable of sending a probe to mars,A nuclear power which also is world leader in thorium reactors,worlds sixth largest automobile manufacturer is a knowledge based economy.

Meanwhile lungis are yet to develop a bicycle frame:omghaha:

Yeah, first one is a forum, 2nd one is a Bangladeshi newspaper, give credible links, like the links I gave above.

The figures are from the Planning Minister A H M Mustafa Kamal, and the BB. Did you even bother to read it?

How dumb are you?

The latest nominal figures for 2014 for each gov central banks are india $1600 aprox and Bangladesh $1180. Stop googling out of date info.

I am smarter than you, every Indian is.

I don't take forums or some shitty Bangladeshi newspaper as source, give me link from organisations like WB, IMF, CIA Factbook, etc.

I guess a space power capable of sending a probe to mars,A nuclear power which also is world leader in thorium reactors,worlds sixth largest automobile manufacturer is a knowledge based economy.

Meanwhile lungis are yet to develop a bicycle frame:omghaha:
So you still fell into wet dream despite my caution.

When 49% of workforce of the knowledge based society starts their day either by trilling field or rearing cows and when 70% of people still live in stone age and think defecating in the open field is part of their religion then I cant help but I think India may need good 200 more years to even teach their populace how to wash their feet or wear decent clothing let alone knowledge based society.
By the way Russia is still open to sell their rocket technology to 3rd countries if they are willing to pay like India. ;) Only few days ago Indians were crying for the technology of MRLS or asking Russian to help testing their jet engine in high altitude.
Mars my asss :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
I am smarter than you, every India is.

I don't take forums or some shitty Bangladeshi newspaper as source, give me link from organisations like WB, IMF, CIA Factbook, etc.

Smart? I doubt your IQ has reached the one in your avatar.

Smart? I doubt your IQ has reached the one in your avatar.

Most of the West Bengali comes here to find a justification of their decision of parting with india or leaving behind East Bengal. Anything better than India (in Bangladesh) make them sad.

So you still fell into wet dream despite my caution.

When 49% of workforce of the knowledge based society starts their day either by trilling field or rearing cows and when 70% of people still live in stone age and think defecating in the open field is part of their religion then I cant help but I think India may need good 200 more years to even teach their populace how to wash their feet or wear decent clothing let alone knowledge based society.

Look who is talking,a Bangladeshi-having 60 % literacy rate,low HDI and only industry they have is garment manufacturing.

By the way Russia is still open to sell their rocket technology to 3rd countries if they are willing to pay like India. ;)
Mars my asss :omghaha::omghaha:

Really ? Show me whats Russian in pslv,gslv mk2 or mk3 ..:omghaha:

Yeah,Mars,Moon,GTO,LEO and more,let me see if Bangladeshis can develop a moped engine this decade :omghaha:

M_Id_455155_GSLV.jpg

india-mars-orbiter-mission.jpg

Chandrayaan finds water on moon - News Stories, Latest News Headlines on Times of India

Dude, the project is at its early planning stage. It's years away before DMRC is even confirmed to be part of the consortium that will provide any services. So what, we only started to really focus on our economy in the last few decades.

We achieved our independence only in 71, and before that all dev was done in west pakistan and resources were used to build their industry and defence (one of the main if not the main reason we split) very little happened in East Pakistan.

Then in the 70s we were recovering from the war, the 80s and early 90s was a tumultuous period of coups and short term governments and terrible floods cyclones etc.

We really began to get on our feet from the beginning of the millennium, we don't have any natural resources, but we have hard working people and a dynamic young generation. The next few decades will be ours....
Since you are a good poster, I will say this. Stay away from this thread. Some Bangladeshi's had the arrogance to mock India's developmental efforts. Some of us (Indians) had fragile egos. Its been a downhill thread since then.

Bangladesh is progressing fast, we know it, we are happy for you. We hope you become better and better. :tup:

:lol: If you know it,you shouldn't have mocked a country that is far ahead of you.
I did not mock but I showed you the reality. The misery of your make me sad. I always pray for your well being

We know where we stand but you dont know yours.. So read my posts to educate yourself.

Bangladeshis should be ashamed to even compare themselves with india,,,u guys need to start making something apart from lungis to be accorded that status to laugh at others.

jees,,,,fanboys are everywhere..........sick of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom