What's new

DMRC to help build Dhaka Metro

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that derailed this thread is posters who were posting OT posts.

The Point I was trying to make (which was quickly derailed by several posters, mostly Indian, and became a cluster-f*ck of sorts) was how Indian Urban Rapid Transit technology was not even matured enough for their own use given how little time they have had developing it and definitely not matured enough for export to a first-time MRTS buyer like Bangladesh.

In fact the Mumbai Metro which was recently commissioned validated my point in getting Chinese rolling stock through Reliance Infrastructures which is a private sector initiative that built Mumbai Metro.

There were several Multi-Billion dollar projects that were built and are being mooted in Bangladesh and none of these projects had Indian involvement.

The huge JMB project had SAMWHAN HYUNDAI as the contractor and smaller projects have Chinese contractors. Indians either don't have expertise or aren't competitive enough.

Plus BEML is one of the largest a defense product manufacturer in India. I don't think the Bangladesh Govt. should support an organization with its taxpayer money which,

a. Is a competitor to Bangladeshi defense products and,
b. Would manufacture products that would be used against Bangladeshi soldiers or civilians during any conflict if that ever occurs.

And the point we were trying to make is that the Indians have more than enough expertise and they are competitive enough to successfully & efficiently build that small metro rail project in Bangladesh. Rest is Bangladesh government's call and they are free to take it without spreading any BS propaganda like you did here.

And the point we were trying to make is that the Indians have more than enough expertise and they are competitive enough to successfully & efficiently build that small metro rail project in Bangladesh. Rest is Bangladesh government's call and they are free to take it without spreading any BS propaganda like you did here.

We think Indian expertise and technological excellence fits very well for Indians. But for Bangladesh (even for small projects) we opt for little more than that perhaps Japanese or Chinse or Germans. ;)

As I said, kick out DMRC by forcing your govt to renege on the agreements. Go be happy with Chinese / Japanese / German or American technology. Either that, or JUST let the DMRC build what it has been assigned / contracted to do and then comment on their end product. Making assumptions about DMRC is just making an *** out of you Bangla lot !

Plus BEML is one of the largest defense product manufacturers in India. I don't think the Bangladesh Govt. should support an organization with its taxpayer money which,
a. Is a competitor to Bangladeshi defense products and,

Bangladeshi defense products? What are those..:omghaha:

The Point I was trying to make (which was quickly derailed by several posters, mostly Indian, and became a cluster-f*ck of sorts) was how Indian Urban Rapid Transit technology was not even matured enough for their own use given how little time they have had developing it and definitely not matured enough for export to a first-time MRTS buyer like Bangladesh.

Indian Urban Rapid Transit technology was not even matured?Check out 200 Kms of Delhi metro & Jaipur metro built by DMRC.

Elastic sling shots

Unlike India - Bangladesh' defense needs are rather modest. Like Iajdani has mentioned prior we are a practical bunch and make sure that our people get to have latrines to use first before heavy armor. Basic needs first....

But there are a fair amount manufactured locally. BEML competition would be of course trucks and adjunct carriers for heavy armor (primarily of a Chinese variety) made at various Army-controlled manufacturing units. I am not in a position to divulge any of that to troll-like entities. You don't have a need to know. And as the joke goes in the US - if you knew we'd have to cease your existence.;)

But I don't think we have to go that far. Most Indians when they get into a wrong situation in Bangladesh (like ending up on the wrong side of the law) usually end up wetting their pants. Cute :D

Elastic sling shots

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

Unlike India - Bangladesh' defense needs are rather modest. Like Iajdani has mentioned prior we are a practical bunch and make sure that our people get to have latrines to use first before heavy armor. Basic needs first....

Cool story bro. With "all those" existing, and under construction latrines, why is your country still a shithole then? Literally

Last edited:
Delhi Metro is first rail project to earn carbon credits

NEW DELHI: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has become the first railway project in the world to earn carbon credit. United Nations has registered the metro under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), enabling it to claim carbon credits. Under the project, DMRC will earn Certified Emission Reductions (CERs) for use of regenerative braking system in its rolling stock (trains).

Come, be our consultant: Kuwait to Delhi Metro | The Indian Express

Cool story bro. With "all those" latrines, why is your country still a shithole then? Literally

Are we not talking about your Indian side of the shithole then which actually has very few latrines? As illustrated so profusely and openly with pictures for the last dozen or so pages?? Need we talk more about this? Haven't you noticed that people are coming from far and afar in Internet-land to watch this ugly shit-storm (literally) illustrated with proof and pictures? Why bring this up again?? A rarity - a first rate super power with latrine issues.

We think Indian expertise and technological excellence fits very well for Indians. But for Bangladesh (even for small projects) we opt for little more than that perhaps Japanese or Chinse or Germans. ;)

"More"? What is "More"? What is "More" to add in Delhi metro that DMRC can't do? Please elaborate. Rest I am fine with whatever you opt for.

Are we not talking about your Indian side of the shithole then which actually has very few latrines? As illustrated so profusely and openly with pictures for the last dozen or so pages?? Need we talk more about this? Haven't you noticed that people are coming from far and afar in Internet-land to watch this ugly shit-storm (literally) illustrated with proof and pictures? Why bring this up again?? A rarity - a first rate super power with latrine issues.

We can do the same with Bangladesh,should we ?

Yawn. What a bore

I can post lovely photos of your 4th world swampland as well, but I choose not I waste my time on jamaati scum like yourself.

Yawn. What a bore

I can post lovely photos of your 4th world swampland as well, but I choose not I waste my time on jamaati scum like yourself.

Yeah label me a Jamaati when I burst you lot's delusional bubble. Fine. Can we please get back on topic now?

Yeah label me a Jamaati when I burst you lot's delusional bubble. Fine. Can we please get back on topic now?

I label you a Jamati 'cause that's what best describes you. Coming from the 4th world, you're the one who's delusional, not me. Not only that, You're even more delusional to think that you've "burst anyone's bubble".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom