What's new

Division of muslims in indian subcontinent in 1947

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ruler mentality rather than living with peace is what caused the partition. 2NT was given and people believed it. Those who didn't and chose to live in harmony, got successful.
any country ned a strong ruler to lead it into peace and harmony.And those who think that they are living in peace and harmony then thats their biggest illusion.For subcontinent dwellers peace and harmony is untill when none of those my near and dears ones get affected...till then every thing is fine peaceful and harmonious.

Yeah, all are fools, only you are intelligent. :coffee: Silly us. You got no defense, you just hate the game and giving reasons whichever comes in your mind. Haters gonna hate. Do you even like a game or sport, I mean at all ?
well there are 6 billion like me so that reduces your tribe into a minority.And why should one watch a game which one is not sure if its fixed or not.

This is an old assertion, initially raised surreptitiously about ten years ago by a Mullah in Delhi, that if Pakistan had not been created about 40 % of Indian population would be Muslims and they would then be a very strong political power in India. The distribution of Muslims in various Indian states is such that except in Indian Occupied Kashmir where Muslims are in majority, in all remaining states they would still have been in minority except for a few more states. And that in a democracy where one man one vote counts, the Muslims would still have remained a minority and suffered as they are suffering now. Infact, their suffering would have increased and sooner there would have been secessionist movements fighting Indian security forces, as it is happening now.

At this moment there are over 140 armed secessionist groups operating in India, the largest number in any one country in the world. And out of these only 32 are in Indian Occupied Kashmir, the only Muslim state which is fighting for secession from Indian yoke. And I have not even talked about the Naxals, who themselves are the downtrodden low caste Indian Hindus.

I therefore fail to understand as to how this frivolous suggestion would have been better for Muslims.

Ghazwa shall rise again from with in..............:cheesy:

Shall is a future tense verb... For a more present tense Ghazwa from within, look around your new Sasural ;)

thanks to Almighty Allah for the Partition we are in a free Muslim country.

Yeah, all are fools, only you are intelligent. :coffee: Silly us. You got no defense, you just hate the game and giving reasons whichever comes in your mind. Haters gonna hate. Do you even like a game or sport, I mean at all ?

Stop trolling. The discussion is about something else and you bring in cricket and other frivolities and then as usual you get personal.

well there are 6 billion like me so that reduces your tribe into a minority.And why should one watch a game which one is not sure if its fixed or not.
:no:........Most of that six billion loves some other sport like Football. So people like you who don't understand Sports and how it can transform a nation, give hope and propagate discipline, talk in this way.

A friend of mine played cricket for years. he trained hard as one can imagine. 6 kms run every day, 3000 time skipping ropes, sweating in 10 degree Celsius by just hitting suspended ball thousands of time and many things like that, eery day. Just for cricket. But destiny has something else written for him. He became a successful NGO worker and he still says that Cricket taught him and made him what he is today.

There are millions of kids who play cricket, idolize Sachin as he is the symbol of Hard Work and try to be like him, even if that means scoring good marks in studies. I learned from him, the importance of practice and I know what it provided me.

Its about person to learn from what he/she can from anything. So people learn from what they want to learn, whereas few people just bash certain things because they can't see how much hope that thing gives to others.

Shall is a future tense verb... For a more present tense Ghazwa from within, look around your new Sasural ;)

Why don't you find some one from your sasural who has read Buddhism's Kala Tantra and launch a Buddhist religious war against those who do not agree with you guys. .

Stop trolling. The discussion is about something else and you bring in cricket and other frivolities and then as usual you get personal.
Mind your own business. Look at my first post about Cricket and why some people don't think partition wasn't a good thing. It was supposed to be for fun, but AJTR took it as personal challenge to bash a sport. And now you are trying to argue with me, Tin Horn.

Well creation of Pakistan ensured that Islam will remain a dominant cultural , political , social , and religious force in Afghanistan , Northern India , Sindh , East Bengal and Western Punjab. Creation of Pakistan also assures that Muslim population of India is not oppressed beyond a certain limit...because after that , Pakistan military will come into the scene and would hurt India's interest ( through using powerful tools like ISI) .. Who knows what inferiority-complex hindus have done with Muslims , had there been no Pakistan? We all know how they treat Shudars etc... Now , today , there are over 500 million Muslims in wider South Asia!!!!

Pakistan provides land , water , food , shelter , technology , military , state , and freedom to 180 million Muslims of South Asia.....We don't live under hindu rule..we don't have a fear of anything..Offcourse , Pakistan is not perfect...but it atleast provides chance for Muslims of North India to achieve great things... Without Pakistan , this would've been impossible.

I'm from Punjabi background...let me tell you : Hindus used to administer the Urban businesses and markets in Punjab...Sikhs were top-guys in rural Agriculture in Punjab..Muslims were lowwwww down the hierarchy! West Punjab had most fertile lands in North India...but mostly belonged to Sikhs...

Today : Muslims administer the markets and businesses of Punjab...Muslims control the rural agriculture of Punjab...Muslims control the irrigation system of North India...Muslim Punjabis irrigate the BEST lands of Punjab (Western Punjab)....so on and so forth...This is just punjab...

Overall , what did Muslims of North India had in 1947? Today , Muslims in this region are as prosperous Indians are. Muslims have their own industry , banking , agricultural lands , water , access to sea , ports , trade-markets , commerce , infrastructure , job market , education system , government , one of the strongest military in the world , functioning nuclear program , universities , businesses, representation in U.N , and what not? So Pakistan is a blessing ... Blessing for Muslims of North India....blessing for Muslims in South Asia...and blessing for Islam overall Mashallah...Due to Pakistan's fight in Afghanistan , today WHOLE central Asia is a Muslim-Majority region...Otherwise , Soviets would've destroyed each mosque there by now...

So never under-estimate Pakistan. Jinnah was the MAN!!

Mind your own business. Look t my first post about Cricket and why some people don't think partition wasn't a good thing. It was supposed to be for fun, but AJTR took it as personal challenge to bash a sport. And now you are trying to argue with me, Tin Horn.

Idiot I am telling you to remain within the norms and I am minding my own business. Read the topic, but you can't help it but resort to trolling.

Its in Member's club, report it, PM a mod, stop telling me what to do. Partition and Cricket was for Jon Asad, if you have problem, ask AJTR to stop commenting on Cricket anymore. If she and you stop responding, I will stop posting. :D

Stop acting like a Mod.

Why don't you find some one from your sasural who has read Buddhism's Kala Tantra and launch a Buddhist religious war against those who do not agree with you guys. .

Get a clue mate.. And you posted from Ticker's id instead of switching back to ajtr ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom