What's new

Disturbing Images Emerge as New China Clashes with Old China : Dog Eating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating dogs is a tradition. It's specially true for the Northern Chinese and Koreans, not for all Chinese!

Now i know Dharmendras connection to China!

Be careful with your words, he might say may be "China will not approve your visa"..:rofl:

J/K

Don't give them extra materials. They already have a good research team working for them.

Stop eating animals (all types of nonveg).... We eat animals and reptilians eat us.... They think exact same way towards us what we think towards animals.... By the way sinochallenger you are comparing uneducated (some remote indian villagers) village indians to educated rich and middle class chinese people.... Chinese people are mix blood of indians and greys.... China eats everything and china has to stop that. Same goes to countries around world.... Stop eating animals. Spread peace and love.... India should quickly ban exporting animals for slaughter.... Indian people pay for it by their life (earthquake, tsunami etc etc).... Eating nonveg is bad karma....

Stop eating animals (all types of nonveg).... We eat animals and reptilians eat us.... They think exact same way towards us what we think towards animals.... By the way sinochallenger you are comparing uneducated (some remote indian villagers) village indians to educated rich and middle class chinese people.... Chinese people are mix blood of indians and greys.... China eats everything and china has to stop that. Same goes to countries around world.... Stop eating animals. Spread peace and love.... India should quickly ban exporting animals for slaughter.... Indian people pay for it by their life (earthquake, tsunami etc etc).... Eating nonveg is bad karma....
kid, needs to grow up, so fellow bloggers ignore this troll and report his post for the above racist comment, highlighted in bold.
kid you are a disgrace to the name that you have for your username

=
They eat animal feces, dead bodies, & rotten food from garbage dumps to attain HIGHEST level of spirituality ... the enlightenment , looks like they are the "other" Illuminati :)
da kana punda,
this is no where related to sprituallism. the agoris are also part of the food chain by acting as scavengers, besides they adapt to live in the harshest conditions to muster thier chi(as its described in CHINA).

These disturbing images show dogs being cooked and served up as a meal in a grim Chinese tradition.
The animals are chopped up and cooked in front of diners - despite a growing anti-cruelty campaign.
A group of Chinese activists in Yulin City, Guangxi province, descended on the dog meat market campaigning against eating the animals.

Read more: Horrific images show dogs being killed, cooked and served up as a meal in a sick Chinese tradition | Mail Online

I will not post pictures as they will offend most people but those interested can see them on the link posted above.

Out of curiosity, I would like to know how common is this in China and is this barbaric practice on the wane or on the rise?

have you never seen the disturbing picture of chicken, sheep, cow and pigs being served??

Don't give them extra materials. They already have a good research team working for them.
Sorry mate...if i offended you which i think i did. Sorry again.

Nobody poked fun at their dietary habits. A question was asked whether this practice is on the wane or on the rise and in the civilized world this would be frowned upon.

wrong forum buddy

I don't mind any kind of meat being eaten as long as the animal is well treated. In many regions in Europe dog meat is still regarded as a delicatessen (although not allowed anymore/heavily reglemented), e.g. in Switzerland (Graubünden/Grison, Appenzell) and in Germany (Thuringia, Saxony). Other regions have their exotic food as well, e.g. Casu Marzu (cheese with larvae) in Italy.

@ashok sorry if i hurted your feelings.... i didnt know you would loose your temper. i didnt meant to hurt ur nation china.... Yes am 30 years old kid. i hope you wont mind if i call u uncle.... You need to do meditation for your anger. Anger reduces the life by half.... Anger feeds evil reptilians.... Easy to insult anyone. If you didnt like what i wrote then better prove me wrong.... But you are elder to me so yes i accept what u have said is right....

I think this thread is going to be deviated to personal attacks (if not happened yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom