What's new

China dog meat festival goes ahead despite coronavirus

Chairman Meow agrees :tup:

5eebb672896afc4620e04e750b7a2e85.jpg
You must be a extremist cat lover.

I like both cats and dogs though.

Chairman Meow agrees :tup:

5eebb672896afc4620e04e750b7a2e85.jpg
You must be a women. No real men loves cat.

Religion and politics aside, if you consume pork, beef, chicken, veal etc. on a regular basis - why should eating dog and cat meat be banned? You either don't eat meat at all or you treat all animals the same.

No one should have the right to judge them
as long as the Chinese don't eat disease-ridden wild animals.

I don't eat meat at all. I think dog eating should end. But so should cow, pig and chicken eating. We have more than enough food - if only we'd stop feeding crops that humans can eat, to animals. In the past, it was OK, because you could let cows eat grass and pigs eat scrap. It converts trash to food.

But today, I bet there is not a single pig that still eats scrap and very few cows that still eat grass. There is no longer a logical purpose to eat meat. I don't judge meat eaters, but I hope that for the sake of the environment and for food security, people can reduce and stop.

I don't eat meat at all. I think dog eating should end. But so should cow, pig and chicken eating. We have more than enough food - if only we'd stop feeding crops that humans can eat, to animals. In the past, it was OK, because you could let cows eat grass and pigs eat scrap. It converts trash to food.

But today, I bet there is not a single pig that still eats scrap and very few cows that still eat grass. There is no longer a logical purpose to eat meat. I don't judge meat eaters, but I hope that for the sake of the environment and for food security, people can reduce and stop.
You would very unpopular among Muslims. It is their birth right to kill and eat it. They are most proud of it.

:o:

Lol dumbo as if only Muslims are non-vegetarian.
No. I am a non vegetarian myself. But my point was some across the border would want us to believe that muslim would cease to be muslim if he doesn't eat cow meat. Hence they show on here sometimes these Kebab and Biryani pictures to us Hindus and to our fellow muslims, to narrate the specialness of their identity. Hence my comment.

Why would you restrict pet dogs? Pet dogs are vaccinated and causes no harm.

They cause no harm ?

This is a vid from India from 2014. A pet dog attacks a kid.

This is a vid from USA from 2014. A pet dog attacks a neighbor's kid and the neighbor's cat saves the boy.

This is an article from India from 2020 :

I myself in my childhood was chased round and round by a pet pomeranian.

You must be a extremist cat lover.

I am just someone who wishes to see cats in cities.

I like both cats and dogs though.

Well, you have to choose. Human cities can have either cat or dog.

You must be a women. No real men loves cat.

I am a man. Messenger Muhammad, Lenin and Gaddafi - all alpha men - liked cats.

@padamchen too has cats though he has dogs too and seems to like dogs more.

@Naofumi

I don't eat meat at all.

I myself am a reluctant meat eater. I wish that laboratory meat becomes available everywhere soon.

They cause no harm ?

This is a vid from India from 2014. A pet dog attacks a kid.

This is a vid from USA from 2014. A pet dog attacks a neighbor's kid and the neighbor's cat saves the boy.

This is an article from India from 2020 :

I myself in my childhood was chased round and round by a pet pomeranian.

I am just someone who wishes to see cats in cities.

Well, you have to choose. Human cities can have either cat or dog.

I am a man. Messenger Muhammad, Lenin and Gaddafi - all alpha men - liked cats.

@padamchen too has cats though he has dogs too and seems to like dogs more.

@Naofumi

I myself am a reluctant meat eater. I wish that laboratory meat becomes available everywhere soon.
Cats are theives. They steal things.

Cats are theives. My home has a garden which looks like a mini forest with trees and flowers. My garden is also a classic place for cats as they can sleep peacefully.

Many at times cats steal dried fish which I usually leave out in the garden to dry.

Cats is animal, simple. And they had their own set behavior

Back
Top Bottom