What's new

China dog meat festival goes ahead despite coronavirus

Dude pigs are domestic animals and their meat never caused any sort of diseases.

You mean like Multiple Sclerosis, Hepatitis E, Liver Cancer, Cirrhosis and Yersinia?

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/is-pork-bad#section3

"A recent study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that from the period of 1998 to 2015, 288 outbreaks were linked to pork."

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-are-disease-outbreaks-from-pork-products-on-the-rise#1

Swine flu and other sorts of problems are caused by wild Boars and not domestic pigs.

Are you sure about that?

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/swineflu/keyfacts_pigs.htm

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160627160935.htm

You Muslims say pork is bad because Allah made it haram. But there is no valid reason which proves that pork is indeed bad for health.

Please don't spread misinformation just because you are clueless yourself. There is very detailed reasoning behind declaring pork haram in Islam, it is not "because Allah made it haram". It relates to,
It is not right to eat carnivores.

Google it and stop derailing this thread.

Last edited:
Don't eat chicken. Don't eat beef. Don't eat pork. Don't eat lamb. Don't eat meet.
It's all cruel. Unless you can prove me that dog has more animal rights than all other animals.

Both North Korea and South Korea eat dog meat. Many Southeast Asia countries eat dog meat.

Actually 99.99% Chinese don't eat dog meat at all. But but but, the so called free media always put the 0.01% Chinese(ethnic Korean and ethnic Zhuang) under spotlight. For what? Just a cold war tactic.

I don't buy those kind of propaganda bull$hit. Go to China, tell me where you can find dog meat restaurant, and tell me if it's owned by ethnic Korean or ethnic Zhuang.

Cruel? Burning Iraqis alive is not cruel? I hate double standard, especially when American preach others on a moral high ground.

Do you remember my example of the butcher robot? The EVP of the firm that makes the butcher robot told me that the robots were introduced to make the slaughter of animals more humane. I didn't think so and yes, I stopped eating meat. I don't tell people not to eat meat but at the same time I do want people to acknowledge that most mammals such as cows and dogs experience fear, pain , stress, love and other almost human emotions.

Dog meat consumption is widespread in East Asia and Southeast Asia. But very few people eat dog meat as a percentage of the population. (less than 1%). The main ingredients in East Asian cuisine are pork, chicken, fish, and green vegetables.

Do you remember my example of the butcher robot? The EVP of the firm that makes the butcher robot told me that the robots were introduced to make the slaughter of animals more humane. I didn't think so and yes, I stopped eating meat. I don't tell people not to eat meat but at the same time I do want people to acknowledge that most mammals such as cows and dogs experience fear, pain , stress, love and other almost human emotions.
Don't consume clothes, shoes. Don't use machines. Don't live in big house. Don't use air conditioner.
Now you are closer and closer to Buddhism.

India has 35+ million stray "man's best friends" and therefore the reality is this. It is a report from 2009 :

Stray dogs must be eradicated. Pet dogs must be greatly restricted by severe taxes and any attack by a pet dog should have the owner being punished with jail time.
@jamahir No cat - stray or pet will do this

Why would you restrict pet dogs? Pet dogs are vaccinated and causes no harm.

You for some reason hates dogs.
He hates dogs because he is an Islamist. Or maybe because some leftist dictator like Hugo Chavez or Castro got bitten by a dog. Or maybe because his favorite dictator was killed by the people of Libya like a street dog.

@jamahir No cat - stray or pet will do this

He hates dogs because he is an Islamist. Or maybe because some leftist dictator like Hugo Chavez or Castro got bitten by a dog. Or maybe because his favorite dictator was killed by the people of Libya like a street dog.
He is just a mad person. Leftist, Islamist, Communist whatever you might be, there is no way a sane person can call for mass culling of dog.

@jamahir is really a messed up guy.

Cats are our benign overlords and everyone should worship them.

@jamahir worships cats because Egyptian worshipped them and like every Islamist he is more arab than the arabs
Or maybe this @jamahir guy is follower of ancient Egyptian religion. We should make a mummy out if him if it's true Hahaha

Dude pigs are domestic animals and their meat never caused any sort of diseases. Swine flu and other sorts of problems are caused by wild Boars and not domestic pigs.

You Muslims say pork is bad because Allah made it haram. But there is no valid reason which proves that pork is indeed bad for health.
For the perspective of zoonotic transmission, consumption of bovine flesh can cause some equally troublesome diseases. So this weird logic of muslims falls flat at the first step.

Watch this.

Have you seen the way how he literally worship cats though..

I just happen to understand that societies with cats are more evolved than those without.

You should inquire with your doctor colleagues in other states if they happen to know of some evil doctors who feed illegally aborted human female fetuses to stray dogs to dispose of them like happens in Maharashtra. I have spoken of this before to you and @padamchen but you two never responded to this.

and like every Islamist he is more arab than the arabs

You are mistaking me for someone else. I neither wear my pant above the ankle nor do I greet someone with a pompous "As-Salamu 'Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu" nor do I take as guidance any little word from some religious leader of Saudia.

Leftist, Islamist, Communist whatever you might be, there is no way a sane person can call for mass culling of dog.

You should reserve your opposition for the Australian government who in 2015 had planned for mass culling of what they called feral cats.

And I have provided you with vids and articles of dogs attacking humans.

Watch this.

I just happen to understand that societies with cats are more evolved than those without.

You should inquire with your doctor colleagues in other states if they happen to know of some evil doctors who feed illegally aborted human female fetuses to stray dogs to dispose of them like happens in Maharashtra. I have spoken of this before to you and @padamchen but you two never responded to this.

You are mistaking me for someone else. I neither wear my pant above the ankle nor do I greet someone with a pompous "As-Salamu 'Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu" nor do I take as guidance any little word from some religious leader of Saudia.

You should reserve your opposition for the Australian government who in 2015 had planned for mass culling of what they called feral cats.

And I have provided you with vids and articles of dogs attacking humans.
You need psychotherapy my friend.

You need psychotherapy my friend.

Don't evade. Respond calmly to my questions and not with some tired internet sarcasm.

Also, you are the one who doesn't mind the Buddhist Burmese government acting cruelly against the non-Buddhists.

Last edited:
You are mistaking me for someone else.
You know very well why I call you Islamist

You are a mullah who worships Islamic Banking, Islamic Marriage, Islamic Divorce, Islamic Dictators etc. Just because you claim to be progressive and say 2 words against Burqa does not make you a non Islamist.

You are an Islamist as well as a leftist - the 2 cancers eating away India.

Back
Top Bottom