What's new

Disturbing Images Emerge as New China Clashes with Old China : Dog Eating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another mud throwing contest.

Dog meat is expensive some of the richer people eat it some don't as for is it losing popularity likely mixed.

Btw...Korean also eat dogs....
Its same as we Muslims dont eat Pigs,but Europe does...
Likewise the rest of the world doesnt eat Dogs..Many nations in Far east do that...
Whats wrong with that?

I feel the same way when I see beef/mutton being slaughtered. Nothing to do with religion, just find it disguising.

Btw...Korean also eat dogs....
Its same as we Muslims dont eat Pigs,but Europe does...
Likewise the rest of the world doesnt eat Dogs..Many nations in Far east do that...
Whats wrong with that?

Nothing wrong but for cheer leader indians when their master said is it wrong is it wrong as simply as that

chini has reading comprehensions... due to excessive dog eating- chini has gone bonkers.. :D

Well i dont think is it as bad as eating mud dont you?

Diet of mud and despair in Indian village

BBC News - Diet of mud and despair in Indian village

Dog meat is expensive some of the richer people eat it some don't as for is it losing popularity likely mixed.

Dude we have 100s of stray dogs in every cities . May be we can export them to China. Just pay for the freight.

how new china clashes with old china with dog eating ?

Dude we have 100s of stray dogs in every cities . May be we can export them to China. Just pay for the freight.
Be careful with your words, he might say may be "China will not approve your visa"..:rofl:

J/K

its not people whom decide what the have to eat ? where gone freedom now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom