What's new

Dissecting modern fighter Aircrafts | Abhijit Iyer Mitra & Sanjay Dixit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our good friend, the denier of F 16 debris and declaring it to be the debris of Mig 21 is on the roll in this video.

1- On S400 he said it is good when it works with Russian environment as system of system. But how India is going to get the maximum advantage of S 400 hundred and how it is going to integrate all other systems it has with S 400 would determine the effectiveness of S 400.

2- On Su 30 he has some scathing remarks. He said that Su 30 has system integration issues. Which we have discussed it here that sharing of the codes of different systems added to the platform is a headache for IAF. Not very thoughtful of procurement by India.
He also said that Su 30 should have been nuclear capable, a role it cannot fulfil. This role is fulfilled by Mirage 2000 of IAF. He said that French are the only country which would allow necessary adjustment to be done to the platform to carry nuclear weapons.

Pakistan should have serious grapes to grind against France. For few bucks, it is the serious threat to the stability of South Asian region and world as a whole.

3- He praises JF 17 as a very good platform. He dissed Tejas as failures in response to a question. He said that JF 17 block A is even better than Tejas' M1.

4- He also praises PAF, he said that he has learn more about Indian platforms and their practices from a PAF office than from the IAF. He refuses to name the individual.
He said that PAF had excellent knowledge of IAF and their systems. He also categorically said that IAF doesn't know much.

5- He thinks that Rafale are way better than Chinese J20s. He thinks that Rafale can detect threats way better than Chinese jets.

Overall in Q & A s he has dissed IAF and "Baboo" culture.

Worth listening to him for entertainment value alone.

I point the video to relevant section of Q & A.

Last edited:
Why do Indians believe 4th Gen aircraft technology is better than 5th Gen aircraft technology?

Why doesn't India just go for the F-35s to even the playing field with the Chinese instead of hyping up a 4th Gen aircraft?

It seems like a serious miscalculation happening on the Indian part as we speak.

Our good friend, the denier of F 16 debris and declaring it to be the debris of Mig 21 is on the roll in this video.

1- On S400 he said it is good when it works with Russian environment as system of system. But how India is going to get the maximum advantage of S 400 hundred and how it is going to integrate all other systems it has with S 400 would determine the effectiveness of S 400.

2- On Su 30 he has some scathing remarks. He said that Su 30 has system integration issues. Which we have discussed it here that sharing of the codes of different systems added to the platform is a headache for IAF. Not very though of procurement by India.
He also said that Su 30 should have been nuclear capable, a role it cannot fulfil. This role is fulfilled by Mirage 2000 of IAF. He said that French are the only country which would allow necessary adjustment to be done to the platform to carry nuclear weapons.

Pakistan should have serious grapes to grind against France. For few bucks, it is the serious threat to the stability of South Asian region and world as a whole.

3- He praises JF 17 as a very good platform. He dissed Tejas as failures in response to a question. He said that JF 17 block A is even better than Tejas' M1.

4- He also praises PAF, he said that he has learn more about Indian platforms and their practices from a PAF office than from the IAF. He refuses to name the individual.
He said that PAF had excellent knowledge of IAF and their systems. He also categorically said that IAF doesn't know much.

5- He thinks that Rafale are way better than Chinese J20s. He thinks that Rafale can detect threats way better than Chinese jets.

Overall in Q & A s he has dissed IAF and "Baboo" culture.

Worth listening to him for entertainment value alone.

I point the video to relevant section of Q & A.
Lol, he totally destroyed Su30 and teja. But he also believes that IAF did shot down pakistani jet, and also that chinese engines are a total failure so far.

I never heard that the US DoD was convinced that India shot down a JF-17.

That - is news to me. First i've heard of it, to date.

india shot down JFT........... couldnt watch any further when he said so.

The part about france is correct. They are the worst hypocrites and greedy pigs of the world. They will interfere in every issue and cause wars and disbalance of power. We should support Turkey against the french faggots.

india shot down JFT........... couldnt watch any further when he said so.
Big mistake.

I too was confused by that statement, but he did say that the US made that claim. He's sticking with the F-16 story. You have to give him a pass on that 'cause...well...he's an Indian afterall.

But, you truly need to listen to the Q&A.

There is the bit that he stated that the JF-17 Block-I is more than enough for the LCA Tejas (forget the Block III). He also admired the JF-17 on a couple of occasions and claimed that he learned more from a Pakistani (whom he did not name), rather than an Indian.

So, do check it out from 1:13:47

I never heard that the US DoD was convinced that India shot down a JF-17.

That - is news to me. First i've heard of it, to date.

I am surprised that he said so yet we never found any source or any person as such claiming. What's that coming from like he insist, they insist, he believes, they think but not that but this one is shot. I mean the change of goal from F-16 to Thunder, speaks volume as how they are now tone down and realizing what really thunder is. To counter it in advance, they have to shoot one in advance and relate it back to 27th February, 2019.

Ultimately, such remarks are coming from experts that more convinced that J-20 is nothing as compare to Rafale (Yeah, because India got one). Such was their mentality & approach before Operations Swift Retort. Since, they have to maintain the national narrative and have to live in India; every such expert needs to mention a kill for IAF and never to unbalance on TV. US DoD was never convinced that India ever shot anything on that let alone Thunder or F-16 and ironically, can't find anything from any source but him and that's it. I just said to myself "Deal with it, can't do a damn since one is already convinced". :hitwall:

I am surprised that he said so yet we never found any source or any person as such claiming. What's that coming from like he insist, they insist, he believes, they think but not that but this one is shot. I mean the change of goal from F-16 to Thunder, speaks volume as how they are now tone down and realizing what really thunder is. To counter it in advance, they have to shoot one in advance and relate it back to 27th February, 2019.

Ultimately, such remarks are coming from experts that more convinced that J-20 is nothing as compare to Rafale (Yeah, because India got one). Such was their mentality & approach before Operations Swift Retort. Since, they have to maintain the national narrative and have to live in India; every such expert needs to mention a kill for IAF and never to unbalance on TV. US DoD was never convinced that India ever shot anything on that let alone Thunder or F-16 and ironically, can't find anything from any source but him and that's it. I just said to myself "Deal with it, can't do a damn since one is already convinced". :hitwall:

Boss, didn't I say in my opening post, if anything it is good for a laugh!!
This guy is a dumbo. Did you hear his qualifications!!
Only in India he can be a defence expert.
No wonder the "Babus" ask him which squadron you served in!!:rofl::rofl:

Why do Indians believe 4th Gen aircraft technology is better than 5th Gen aircraft technology?

Why doesn't India just go for the F-35s to even the playing field with the Chinese instead of hyping up a 4th Gen aircraft?

It seems like a serious miscalculation happening on the Indian part as we speak.

Wasn't there actually a plan to build the F-16 in India?

I think the point he was trying to make was that the IRST system of the Rafale negates the radar advantage that the J20 has and therefore once that is gone, the "superior" systems on the Rafale would then be able to handle the J20. This is an extrapolation of his comments about the DASS system on the F35 and the distances it allows for detection which are greater than radar and he showed some videos to try and prove his point.

Last edited:
Wasn't there actually a plan to build the F-16 in India?

India won't buy fighter aircraft from the US simply because the way they treated Pakistan and it's follow on F-16 orders.

When you buy a fighter aircraft, you have to think of having those aircraft in service for at least three decades and everyone knows how the US uses the sanctions card against everyone when spares, upgrades and follow on orders are required.

India won't buy fighter aircraft from the US simply because the way they treated Pakistan and it's follow on F-16 orders.

I meant that they were actually going to manufacture an old technology aircraft.

I think the political equation between India and the US is far different from the US relationship with Pakistan.

... I think the political equation between India and the US is far different from the US relationship with Pakistan.

It is not. During the cold war, the US armed Pakistan to the teeth with all sorts of advance weaponry.

They even made Pakistan the 3rd Asian country to launch a rocket into space. After cold war, when they didn't need Pakistan, they were like, who are you?

The same is the case with India. The country does not fully trust the US no matter how many treaties, pacts and agreements they sign with the US. At the end of the day, all it takes is a US President's signature to stab their once ally in the back.

It is not. During the cold war, the US armed Pakistan to the teeth with all sorts of advance weaponry.

They even made Pakistan the 3rd Asian country to launch a rocket into space. After cold war, when they didn't need Pakistan, they were like, who are you?

The same is the case with India. The country does not fully trust the US no matter how many treaties, pacts and agreements they sign with the US. At the end of the day, all it takes is a US President's signature to stab their once ally in the back.

Pakistan, as a Nuclear armed muslim power, will always be hated by a Zionist owned American leadership. India, as a friend of Israel and an enemy of China for the forseeable future, will be their darling. They won't stab them in the back unless there is a major political re-alignment, and I just can't see that happening.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom