What's new

Disintegration of China because of economic collapse?

Well said.

I wish political reform in China speeds up, too. The mainland and Taiwan can form some sort of confederation to start the unification process, and write a new constitution to guarantee the citizen rights.

The US is sure to undermine something like this though. The Yanks want to see Asians fight each other, and that's why they handed Diaoyu Island to Japan in the first place, to keep Japan like their little puppet and harass China non-stop.

They write analysis like Chinese disintegration as a reflection of their wish and desire to see Asians fail, so the Zionist regimes can rule the world.

That is correct.

Mainland China is also play a role in Taiwan stagnation. Taiwan is an island under siege, where war and Armageddon are everyday threat. Where everyone, if they had a change, they will immigrate flee from Taiwan, take or invest all their money aboard. Far far from Taiwan. That is why Taiwan look stagnant, people have the money but they won't invest in Taiwan. If not, Taiwan economy today will be twice bigger, GDP per capita will be on par with US.

Anyway, that is not Mainland China fault too. Taiwan government and democracy have a role too. When we had public election for the first time, embracing democracy from authoritarian, that was when Taiwan economy started to stagnant.

If mainland Chinese really care about the future of Taiwan and the whole Chinese civilization, please fastening the political reform! Abandon communism and re-embrace Confucianism or anything from our civilization. The day when China and Taiwan reunification, there will be no communist nor democracy. Just China! Please think of it!

i swear if i had a nickle for every time someone says something along the lines of "china is gonna break apart because of economic this or cultural that." i'd be richer than bill gates

i swear if i had a nickle for every time someone says something along the lines of "china is gonna break apart because of economic this or cultural that." i'd be richer than bill gates
Give me your address, I will send you my nickle :D

That is correct.

Mainland China is also play a role in Taiwan stagnation. Taiwan is an island under siege, where war and Armageddon are everyday threat. Where everyone, if they had a change, they will immigrate flee from Taiwan, take or invest all their money aboard. Far far from Taiwan. That is why Taiwan look stagnant, people have the money but they won't invest in Taiwan. If not, Taiwan economy today will be twice bigger, GDP per capita will be on par with US.

Anyway, that is not Mainland China fault too. Taiwan government and democracy have a role too. When we had public election for the first time, embracing democracy from authoritarian, that was when Taiwan economy started to stagnant.

If mainland Chinese really care about the future of Taiwan and the whole Chinese civilization, please fastening the political reform! Abandon communism and re-embrace Confucianism or anything from our civilization. The day when China and Taiwan reunification, there will be no communist nor democracy. Just China! Please think of it!

I agree with many of the statements you have made and understand what you are saying it is merely political ideology dividing us.

Recently Taipei has wanted China to remove the missiles pointed at it, and wanted to sign a peace treaty. That is all possible China welcomes it, more time and resources saved.
The problem remains is the DPP and its stance on independence and a certain extent of the population against a peace treaty or they are not ready for it.

In the past Taipei held the UNSC seat and with China isolated and weakened, it is the other way around now with China in the drivers seat, any change must come from Taipei now if the DPP drops independence bid then the missiles can be removed and peace treaty can be signed and faster reform from China can be made.

Kolaps said:
That is correct.

Not our fault. We made it clear already: you will be the ones who change. That is not only because you have a much smaller population but because you've proven yourselves to be unworthy.

You only want to reunify if you get to become a 23 million elite? Are you joking? When your party has already failed, and we spent considerable time and effort removing you, you want to be INVITED back, and as ELITES at that? LOLWUT? You think Deng was serious when he said that the country's name can be changed for you?

Are you so deluded to think you have any leverage over us?

Some Chinese might not dare speak to you so directly out of politeness. I'm telling you straight up: wake up dude. No one has an obligation to anyone else, we do not owe you anything and sure as hell don't have any obligation to change to suit your tastes.

I agree with many of the statements you have made and understand what you are saying it is merely political ideology dividing us.

Nope this is about international obligation. Look at your flag. Look at it right now. You grew up under that flag. What you are saying now is using that flag as toilet paper. You love them do they love you? In TW they have a vegetable they call 大陆妹. Know why? 他们的解释是:菜如其名,又便宜又嫩。有一样菜叫“YN妹”吗?这与政治有关系吗?不,我觉得这是一种赤裸裸的种族歧视。这种人是你的同胞吗,他们对得起“同胞”这个称呼吗?

It is NOT merely political ideology. You are giving credence to the idiotic suggestion that there is more than 1 Chinese culture, and that it can be defined as anything other than the culture of the majority of Chinese people.

Nope this is about international obligation. Look at your flag. Look at it right now. You grew up under that flag. What you are saying now is using that flag as toilet paper. You love them do they love you? In TW they have a vegetable they call 大陆妹. Know why? 他们的解释是:菜如其名,又便宜又嫩。有一样菜叫“YN妹”吗?这与政治有关系吗?不,我觉得这是一种赤裸裸的种族歧视。这种人是你的同胞吗,他们对得起“同胞”这个称呼吗?

It is NOT merely political ideology. You are giving credence to the idiotic suggestion that there is more than 1 Chinese culture, and that it can be defined as anything other than the culture of the majority of Chinese people.

Nope, the flag is sacred, and I never stated my love for the KMT or its ideals but the PRC. There are some points I have agreed on but some I did not, and yes there is one Chinese culture it cannot be changed regardless of any political or ideological divide, China won't change its flags or ideals

As I have said any change must come from Taipei first as we are in the dominate position now.

Here you go:

Financial Times - China unlocks right kind of growth

Here is the latest economic data. Consumption has clearly become the largest engine of Chinese growth, followed by investment. Net exports on the other hand are actually a drain on our growth.

Which means the data used by George Friedman is outdated, which makes sense because he made the prediction in 2009.
i would like to know you opinion about this points
1 you dont worry about the propaganda campaigns about Chinese goods especially in the west ?
2 any economic problems in the world will slow down consumption and make the people in any country want to support their country by buying products made in their country
3 is it true that the Chinese workers demand more payment and this could make Chinese goods more expansive

Not our fault. We made it clear already: you will be the ones who change. That is not only because you have a much smaller population but because you've proven yourselves to be unworthy.

You only want to reunify if you get to become a 23 million elite? Are you joking? When your party has already failed, and we spent considerable time and effort removing you, you want to be INVITED back, and as ELITES at that? LOLWUT? You think Deng was serious when he said that the country's name can be changed for you?

Are you so deluded to think you have any leverage over us?

Some Chinese might not dare speak to you so directly out of politeness. I'm telling you straight up: wake up dude. No one has an obligation to anyone else, we do not owe you anything and sure as hell don't have any obligation to change to suit your tastes.

First, your country is not a communist anymore. 99% of mainland Chinese reject and hate communism. You are a country without ideology now.

Second, I can understand if mainland Chinese proud and loyal with their country, but they proud and loyal to China, not to communism. So do I, I proud and loyal to just China. Are you not? Are you the supporter of 四人幫 the Gang of Four during Deng's reformation?

Third, in the era of no ideology, there are already a movement among people in mainland, to restore our culture and tradition, our identity, but the biggest obstacle is in the government level.

I give you a puzzle to solve. You know that HK people did huge charity, spend a lot of money to mainland China, to help the unlucky there. When disaster happened in mainland China, they are among the first and the biggest donator. Their love to China is huge. But at the same time, they protest everyday, rejecting anything from mainland. Did you know the answer of this weird contradiction?

It's time to hold a big meeting in Beijing, invite representatives from Taiwan, HK and overseas Chinese around the world. Even Japan, both Korea and Mongolia. To talk about the future of China, to restore Confucianism. You are the big brother here, you should take the lead.

Most of Taiwanese already done his duty, to vote pro-China KMT during the election. Many of them back to Taiwan during election day, to make sure KMT won. To keep the friendship and peace between mainland China and Taiwan, to united all Chinese. But you know, enthusiasm will not last forever, it can became a disappointment that hard to be cured.

First, your country is not a communist anymore. 99% of mainland Chinese reject and hate communism. You are a country without ideology now.

This post is not about the ideology, it is about how to make the unification.

The unification will remain under the name of "People's Republic of China", and CPC will still rule as the supreme.

Go to ask any Taiwanese senior members here like Martin, since they all believe that CPC should rule China for at least another 50 years under the name of Communism.

The thread is still running on this ? China is not disintegrating. Lets move on.

political ideology has nothing to do with economic growth...

US proposed the principle equality of man in 1776 it took them 100 years to get rid of slavery after that. It took them another 150 years to give votes to the women. It took them 200 years to effectively give vote to the black people.It took them soo long to get a proper functioning democracy. US cannot expect China or any other middle eats nation to change their governance to democracy in a whim. It destroys countries,lives and economies..

China will take their own time in getting a democratic system...its not far away..people will enforce it in due time..but China ain't going anywhere. It's the Asian century...

political ideology has nothing to do with economic growth...

US proposed the principle equality of man in 1776 it took them 100 years to get rid of slavery after that. It took them another 150 years to give votes to the women. It took them 200 years to effectively give vote to the black people.It took them soo long to get a proper functioning democracy. US cannot expect China or any other middle eats nation to change their governance to democracy in a whim. It destroys countries,lives and economies..

China will take their own time in getting a democratic system...its not far away..people will enforce it in due time..but China ain't going anywhere. It's the Asian century...

Then this is our own business, we only make the decision best for ourselves, in 1989 we did listen the suggestion from Gorbachev, now where is Russia end up now, and where is China?

You see, we don't tolerate other people to point finger at us about our domestic policy.

China will not collapse!

However, For Re-unification of Mainland China and Taiwan, Mainland China must deMarxize & deLeninize (去馬列化).

Chinese peoples are NOT grandsons of Marx / Lenin.

Back
Top Bottom