What's new

Disintegration of China because of economic collapse?

Disintegration of China will happen due to depression of basic human rights and lack of democracy.

I was talking about no basic rights like voting, have freedom to elect their own government and no free media and no right of expression in China.

What's the use for voting when women can't walk on the street without being gang raped. For 2000 years people couldn't elect our emperors did China collapse? All we had was change of Dynasties and after the last one China hasn't collapsed under Mao Zedong, Deng Xia Ping, Jiang Zemin and Hu Hintao either. You really should worry about your own country first before making predictions of other countries.

What's the use for voting when women can't walk on the street without being gang raped. For 2000 years people couldn't elect our emperors did China collapse? All we had was change of Dynasties and after the last one China hasn't collapsed under Mao Zedong, Deng Xia Ping, Jiang Zemin and Hu Hintao either. You really should worry about your own country first before making predictions of other countries.

There is huge peoples movement after the daily rape case. Is such type of people movements are allowed in China. Last time there was one moment and Tienanmen killings happened.

See someone has opened this topic and I am giving my opinion. I know there is democracy method in China but you should start to tolerate opposite opinions ASAP

China is not going to be disintegrated. Period.

Why people here discuss disintegration of countries like India, China, US etc ?

Seriously guys you believe this ?

China is not going to be disintegrated. Period.

Why people here discuss disintegration of countries like India, China, US etc ?

Seriously guys you believe this ?
Children have to believe in fairytales to make themselves happy, then they grow up and realise the world is far more complicated then they ever realised and its not black and white.
Freedom is a great concept and as a masters student who has studied psychology, occupational therapy for the last 7 years, i can safely say we humans are social creates who choose to live together. When we live together as a society we have to sacrifice our individual wants and needs (individual freedoms) so that the society can develop, establishing norms and cultures. The concept of freedom in society is universal as all societies need to form a fine line between extreme control (positives are less violence, less crime, safety, order) and no control (anarchy, individual rights taken away by other citizens, free for all, violence). Each society needs to find a middle path for peaceful existence between too much control and too little control. On the other hand the concept of freedom/free media etc etc now that is political and can be understood as propaganda depending on the perception.

@retaxis Collectivism. Well good to know we have a psychology student here. We need this aspect in many discussions especially in criminal psychology.

Are you a researcher ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont take it as an offence if some Taiwanese says he/she see's reunification of Bd and India in the future :coffee:

Not even a lunatic would compare BD with taiwan except is he/she is trolling but this is total failure in trolling as well. :rofl: Before trying any other failed attempt to troll, U should look at what Taiwan officially calls its-self. Republic of china. They r han chinese like mainland china & was historically & culturally part of china.

We don't want to degrade oursleves by comparing us with India. R u trying to allevate India's status by linking it with BD? :lol: Both culturally & religiously we are different from India. Historically we were always a seperate entity from India. Taiwanese r not lunatics to utter the crap U have suggested. :wave:

Btw its U who trolled here in reply to my completely relevant post that didn't even mention India. Suffer from obsessive disorder about BD or something or is it inferiority complex?:undecided:

China will not face economic collapse but its economic growth will slow down due to various factors.

A giant economy doesn't have same growth rate it experiences when its small. The same will happen here.

With right reforms China will be able to keep growth rate between 8 to 9% in this decade, I think.

China will not face economic collapse but its economic growth will slow down due to various factors.

A giant economy doesn't have same growth rate it experiences when its small. The same will happen here.

With right reforms China will be able to keep growth rate between 8 to 9% in this decade, I think.
8 to 9% is still too high. China is already the second largest economy in the world, so I am guessing 6 to 7% growth from 2015 onwards. It's not the growth rate that matters the most anymore, but the distribution of wealth. Rural and coastal areas have huge income differential which must be corrected.

8 to 9% is still too high. China is already the second largest economy in the world, so I am guessing 6 to 7% growth from 2015 onwards. It's not the growth rate that matters the most anymore, but the distribution of wealth. Rural and coastal areas have huge income differential which must be corrected.

China is already grow slow, while the people is still very poor. A mismanagement problem.

China has put away large amounts of surplus forex collected over years which gives it the luxury of a long term retirement if its economy is going to tank for some reason(again far-fetched) - Why is that country going to disintegrate?

China is already grow slow, while the people is still very poor. A mismanagement problem.
A proper example of economic mismanagement would be Taiwan, which has been stagnant for the past 15 years. It went from the richest province to maybe now fifth at best.

A proper example of economic mismanagement would be Taiwan, which has been stagnant for the past 15 years. It went from the richest province to maybe now fifth at best.

That is correct.

Mainland China is also play a role in Taiwan stagnation. Taiwan is an island under siege, where war and Armageddon are everyday threat. Where everyone, if they had a change, they will immigrate flee from Taiwan, take or invest all their money aboard. Far far from Taiwan. That is why Taiwan look stagnant, people have the money but they won't invest in Taiwan. If not, Taiwan economy today will be twice bigger, GDP per capita will be on par with US.

Anyway, that is not Mainland China fault too. Taiwan government and democracy have a role too. When we had public election for the first time, embracing democracy from authoritarian, that was when Taiwan economy started to stagnant.

If mainland Chinese really care about the future of Taiwan and the whole Chinese civilization, please fastening the political reform! Abandon communism and re-embrace Confucianism or anything from our civilization. The day when China and Taiwan reunification, there will be no communist nor democracy. Just China! Please think of it!

Back
Top Bottom