What's new

Discussion: Illegal crackdown on PTI

Just for the record, PTI got about 11.2 million votes in the country last time around.

According to this report, a grand total of 529 Pakistani accounts were found to be tweeting anti-army during the incident.

So, 529 anonymous, less than 50 follower accounts means that the whole of PTI as a party and IK has a policy. Splendid, truly splendid.

Is say zyada banda to Maryam kay jalsay main 'Dehshatgardi kay peechay wardi hai' kay naray laga raha tha.

What is stopping PTI tomorrow from hiring an agency, making 1000 fake accounts with a pro-PML outlook, tweet against Army or whoever, and then prop that up through journalists of choice.

500 tweets kay peechay is mulk ki hakoomat, FIA, aur agencies lagi hui hain...and Saleem Safi is doing the propaganda. Lakh di lanat on whoever is doing this.

1-All is kosher in balochistan

2-Pakistan has not been invovled in any anti militant activity

3-Everything was kosher in 1971 too

4-Drones were against pakistan wishes we had nothing to do with it

This narrative may sell in punjab and sindh but doesnt sell where drones use to occur..

The generation will not forget, they may forgive but will not forget..

problem is noone is asking for forgiveness they are hoping for Forgetfullness

No wonder bengalis said screw this

Gald to know this

Two biggest traitor
View attachment 871344
Unless public carry arms against Army, they are not traitors, even if govt/army used lethal force against citizen. Yes, one has every right to answer in the same manner but then be lucky not be annihilated. Like, TTP members etc.

Mujeeb had right to form the govt but he has already conspired with RAW. He took up/supported arms and became traitor for Pak and bangabandhu for Bengalis.

LoL you're absolutely wrong here

PDM does it and they have been doing for many years disrespecting martyrs
And they got rewarded with power

This chooran of respect Is only for awaam

I am sure people may have differenr opinion of drones when they lived in parts which never witnessed those

No body???
Boy where do you live?

PDM has parties whose Moto was "wardee key pechay dishatgardee"

I don’t think any political party or social movement in Pakistan considers an ordinary soldier or sentry an abuser of their rights. At max they all think of the ordinary soldier as an expendable pawn in the hands of Generals.

Just for the record, PTI got about 11.2 million votes in the country last time around.

According to this report, a grand total of 529 Pakistani accounts were found to be tweeting anti-army during the incident.

So, 529 anonymous, less than 50 follower accounts means that the whole of PTI as a party and IK has a policy. Splendid, truly splendid.

Is say zyada banda to Maryam kay jalsay main 'Dehshatgardi kay peechay wardi hai' kay naray laga raha tha.

What is stopping PTI tomorrow from hiring an agency, making 1000 fake accounts with a pro-PML outlook, tweet against Army or whoever, and then prop that up through journalists of choice.

500 tweets kay peechay is mulk ki hakoomat, FIA, aur agencies lagi hui hain...and Saleem Safi is doing the propaganda. Lakh di lanat on whoever is doing this.
These Imported are peddling such half truths and complete falsehoods. The fact that they are able to do so and get their message amplified by media and even the establishment is dangerous. Speaks to the rot that has permeated and completely compromised the system, even the security establishment. Unless something drastic is done, with respect to the armed forces, in terms of structure, de-coupling from civil, removing extensions, changing and limiting the power of COAS as a position and distributing some of those powers to other uniformed resources - we are going down a slope which will be very very dark for the future of our country.

Right now there is no law in Pakistan. None. For the first time in my life, I am becoming skeptical about the future of my country. First time.
This coming from someone whose family has served in the military (with distinction across all generations), whose family was part of the creation process of Pakistan and even the Khilafat movement. It takes a lot to shake my core foundations regarding my country. But these days it is hard not to feel shaken.

Unless public carry arms against Army, they are not traitors, even if govt/army used lethal force against citizen. Yes, one has every right to answer in the same manner but then be lucky not be annihilated. Like, TTP members etc.

Mujeeb had right to form the govt but he has already conspired with RAW. He took up/supported arms and became traitor for Pak and bangabandhu for Bengalis.
Read about pakistani authors telling the 1971 story

The jist is mujeeb never planned to become a traitor but ultimately was force to given the attitude of pakistani establishment...he had ultimately no choice given his supporters were fed up..had mujeeb stepped back at that time someone else would have led bengalis to freedom..urdu digest founder at that time was in bengal with mujeeb and wrote pretty detail on the event though hard to find that on internet

You can kinda get an idea..if IK becomes too much pro estab you will see someone else taking it from him now..since the anger against estab is something even IK cant quinch

These Imported are peddling such half truths and complete falsehoods. The fact that they are able to do so and get their message amplified by media and even the establishment is dangerous. Speaks to the rot that has permeated and completely compromised the system, even the security establishment. Unless something drastic is done, with respect to the armed forces, in terms of structure, de-coupling from civil, removing extensions, changing and limiting the power of COAS as a position and distributing some of those powers to other uniformed resources - we are going down a slope which will be very very dark for the future of our country.

Right now there is no law in Pakistan. None. For the first time in my life, I am becoming skeptical about the future of my country. First time.
This coming from someone whose family has served in the military (with distinction across all generations), whose family was part of the creation process of Pakistan and even the Khilafat movement. It takes a lot to shake my core foundations regarding my country. But these days it is hard not to feel shaken.
Guess i dont remeber the 1980

And thr rural areas esp since ever

Read about pakistani authors telling the 1971 story

The jist is mujeeb never planned to become a traitor but ultimately was force to given the attitude of pakistani establishment...he had ultimately no choice given his supporters were fed up..had mujeeb stepped back at that time someone else would have led bengalis to freedom..urdu digest founder at that time was in bengal with mujeeb and wrote pretty detail on the event though hard to find that on internet

You can kinda get an idea..if IK becomes too much pro estab you will see someone else taking it from him now..since the anger against estab is something even IK cant quinch
I have read some and I know Mujeeb had pro-Pakistan stance too as late as 70. I just stated that 'resistance' in Balochistan is different than in Punjab. Punjab agitation is similar to East Pakistan until arms were picked up. People in tribal region quickly raise arms against govt over displeasure.
We have just two choices against injustice. 1st is to go to courts, and the 2nd is take matters in own hands. The former is allowed the later is rebellion/treason/etc

It really is a point to ponder that a country of 220 million is brought to a standstill, and governments are changed and brought in, and the system breaks down every 3 years only because of one position. Astonishing.

As I said before somewhere, extensions should be banned from the constitution, unless in times where the parliament has declared war. Full stop. But we all know this isn't going to happen, because baray sahab kay khilaf koi nhn jaye ga.

1-All is kosher in balochistan

2-Pakistan has not been invovled in any anti militant activity

3-Everything was kosher in 1971 too

4-Drones were against pakistan wishes we had nothing to do with it

This narrative may sell in punjab and sindh but doesnt sell where drones use to occur..

The generation will not forget, they may forgive but will not forget..

problem is noone is asking for forgiveness they are hoping for Forgetfullness

No wonder bengalis said screw this

Gald to know this

Two biggest traitor
View attachment 871344
You just dodged my question.
Answer it and stop pissing in wind.

These Nooni scoundrels have the support of that arch-traitor Mir Bajwa. Let us see, how far they can go with this rascality.

you have no clue.

Azad Kashmiris are more free than most part of Pakistan.

the atmosphere is open friendly and coordial. locals and pak military mix up freely.

I have not heard much about indian Kashmiris about indian army "atrocities" except for **** state TV.

It really is a point to ponder that a country of 220 million is brought to a standstill, and governments are changed and brought in, and the system breaks down every 3 years only because of one position. Astonishing.

As I said before somewhere, extensions should be banned from the constitution, unless in times where the parliament has declared war. Full stop. But we all know this isn't going to happen, because baray sahab kay khilaf koi nhn jaye ga.
not even then. when Army-wallahs talk about our institution, so the lt gens are all khassi that cant take over, if the coas became a battle casuality. will they run around like headless chicken. if not, then they can take over the command in case of his term ending, even during war. process over people (person in this case). any lt gen or even maj gen should be equipped to take over the post and get up and running as quickly as possible.

its not like we havent had incidents chunk of command wipeout in both pa and paf.

First time in my life....i did not really feel sad about the helicopter crash neither I prayed for them
because in my mind the entire top brass is corrupt and self serving.

Back
Top Bottom