What's new

Discussion: Illegal crackdown on PTI

I advise you to give up your UK citizenship and prove to Pakistan you are against Sandhurst Imperialism.

why should i give up? you should give up that traitor musharaf picture in your profile.
my take is pakistan selll outs have had their brain tuned by western imperial institution that's why mir bajwa selling out.

why should i give up? you should give up that traitor musharaf picture in your profile.
my take is pakistan selll outs have had their brain tuned by western imperial institution that's why mir bajwa selling out.
This is not a back-and-forth conversation you either give up or become part of the sajjish

If the pmln or ptm received the same treatment, you guys would be joicing. Yeah the Army is not perfect, and im first to say that Bajwa is full of BS, but then again when you say Army, you mean whole institution.

Musharaf was traitor?

And beghairat Takla or Nashaye?

Nonono, dont dare touch their semigod political leaders. Nowdays either you are commiting blasphemy or you are traitor.

Am not here to start a harangue but I do agree with certain points of yours the leadership will and should be criticised if not performing, not the average sentry.

No body criticises the average sentry or lower ranked officers. In fact most of us take pride in their selfless sacrifices & duty & hence we feel concerned for their welfare. However the leadership is an altogether different entity. Leadership is rotten to the core & its policies are responsible for the state that we find ourselves in. Not only have they destroyed any sense of Sovereignty of the state, they have also obliterated the moral fabric of our society.

You haven't experienced even an inch of what it feels like to live under the nose of India and Israel woh tho tumhare jeso ki tatti nikal dete hai beta. Everyone and their chachu are trying to score emotional brownie points. This jahil Qoum is equally to be blamed for Pakistan's miseries.
Have you? Not saying its worse in pakistan but how do you know?

How do you know how it feels in indian occupied kashmir?

How many people have you spoken to face to face from IOK?

Are you from IOK by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom