What's new

Discssion: Why it is better for PAF to enter 5th Gen league now .

its not about history ..its about now and we all know j20 is far better than f22 ..it has excellent sensor fusion..superior missiles...radar with 2000 tr modules...

Hi,

The history leads you to your future---.

The J20 is about 2-3 years behind EW technology than the F22--and I am being very liberal.

do note the Chinese classify their jets a gen behind the west. so a typhoon being a 4th gen fighter would be classed by the chinese as a third gen fighter, and a f35 would be 4th gen to the chinese where as in the west and the rest of the world its a fifth gen fighter.

why do they do this? when the world was building second gen fighters the Chinese started to build their first fighters and chose to class it as a first gen fighter as its their first chinese gen fighter jet

Exactly !!!

@CriticalThought

In the last 11 years on this board---I have never added anyone to my IGNORE list---if I can remember correctly---.

I don't have the patience to deal with it. So---before I blow my top off and call you with names that you really deserve---I would rather OPT out.

So---when you respond---I won't see your posts---

Hi,

The history leads you to your future---.

The J20 is about 2-3 years behind EW technology than the F22--and I am being very liberal.
yes off course it can be..we have less info on both sides avionics..and i wouldnt be surprised if china is behind as china came late in this field but achieved milestones

yes off course it can be..we have less info on both sides avionics..and i wouldnt be surprised if china is behind as china came late in this field but achieved milestones

Hi,

Engineering technology---it again goes back to your past to show what you are going to do in the future---it is out there in black and white---.

Even though the time that we are going thru now is ' compressed ' , for that reason----we are seeing a lot faster development than in the past---and that also depended on how fast the information was taken from one side to the other---and the most important thing---the URGENCY behind the actions---.

With thousand and thousands of PHD's coming back to their countries from the U S---the gap in technology is going to be reduced for a fact---. But to become parallel and compete with the capabilities of the U S military complex---that ain't gonna happen for another decade or so---.

The modern day chinese have no combat experience at all---and look at the U S---it is sending the F22 in areas of combat where the enemy has comparative stone age technology in relation to the F22---but then why is the U S sending those advanced aircraft in there---just to get the combat experience---miniscule at it may seem.

The chinese if they want to advance in combat---need to find their battlefields somewhere---where they can be in real combat---.

Hi,

Engineering technology---it again goes back to your past to show what you are going to do in the future---it is out there in black and white---.

Even though the time that we are going thru now is ' compressed ' , for that reason----we are seeing a lot faster development than in the past---and that also depended on how fast the information was taken from one side to the other---and the most important thing---the URGENCY behind the actions---.

With thousand and thousands of PHD's coming back to their countries from the U S---the gap in technology is going to be reduced for a fact---. But to become parallel and compete with the capabilities of the U S military complex---that ain't gonna happen for another decade or so---.

The modern day chinese have no combat experience at all---and look at the U S---it is sending the F22 in areas of combat where the enemy has comparative stone age technology in relation to the F22---but then why is the U S sending those advanced aircraft in there---just to get the combat experience---miniscule at it may seem.

The chinese if they want to advance in combat---need to find their battlefields somewhere---where they can be in real combat---.
thnx for the info sir..ur posts are extremely informative....China doesnt have many options currently to get experience neither does it want to get involved in some conflicts for at least 5 years..they r giving full resources and attention to weapon research and making and once they have basic requirements completed , we will see china allso playing like USA and Russia....like we saw the news last week that china wants to increase its influence throughout the world through navy...as we see their navy fleet getting larger at surprising rate , they will increase influence in indian , pacific ocean..sout china sea is already filled with yanks

Hi,

That's why the USA spent 1.4 trillions on war in the past 20 years. With same amount, China is pouring the money in R&D, that why We are catching up. Combat experience is important, but not that important for Chinese. We are a race good at war game for thousands years.

I always think Vietnam/India is a perfect target to get some real combat experience. Now we have to concentrate on the east frontier.

That's why the USA spent 1.4 trillions on war in the past 20 years. With same amount, China is pouring the money in R&D, that why We are catching up. Combat experience is important, but not that important for Chinese. We are a race good at war game for thousands years.

I always think Vietnam/India is a perfect target to get some real combat experience. Now we have to concentrate on the east frontier.

You are exactly the reason Chinese equipment would be garbage

India/Vietnam would be wrong targets. America never targets a country with more than 30 million people

You are exactly the reason Chinese equipment would be garbage

India/Vietnam would be wrong targets. America never targets a country with more than 30 million people
Yankees fought with China in Korea 60 years ago, called Korean War. Back then China had 400 millions population. At least have a check before you post.

The Japanese and Mongolians will have a good laugh at that. Bickering amongst ones own people is not really considered as war gaming.
Your entire premise of war gaming rests on deception and trickery. Those who were not taken in by your deception and thievery faced no problems in overpowering you. You built a wall for god sakes to keep the others out! some warrior race!
Invite someone and poison him. Sweet talk someone and backstab him. Thats your legacy.
Even now your rise is based upon deception and thievery of other's IP and what not.

You are brave, I give you that. Although all indications point to your having your practice shots towards small fries like philippines etc. Viets on the other hand though out numbered wont be so submissive. India, well thats another matter.
On second thought you are a fool too. I give you that as well.

Yankees fought with China in Korea 60 years ago, called Korean War. Back then China had 400 millions population. At least have a check before you post.

So yanks fought China in Korea, which was called Korean war and you think your numbers came into play?
Calm down; atleast think through what you are posting.

The Japanese and Mongolians will have a good laugh at that. Bickering amongst ones own people is not really considered as war gaming.
Your entire premise of war gaming rests on deception and trickery. Those who were not taken in by your deception and thievery faced no problems in overpowering you. You built a wall for god sakes to keep the others out! some warrior race!
Invite someone and poison him. Sweet talk someone and backstab him. Thats your legacy.
Even now your rise is based upon deception and thievery of other's IP and what not.

You are brave, I give you that. Although all indications point to your having your practice shots towards small fries like philippines etc. Viets on the other hand though out numbered wont be so submissive. India, well thats another matter.
On second thought you are a fool too. I give you that as well.

So yanks fought China in Korea, which was called Korean war and you think your numbers came into play?
Calm down; atleast think through what you are posting.
Troll alarms

Back
Top Bottom