What's new

Discssion: Why it is better for PAF to enter 5th Gen league now .

J-20 is a multirole jet. If they are calling the F-22 multirole, then J-20 is far better at ground strike than the F-22 is in terms of weapons options.

J-31 is a pre-5th gen jet according to the Chinese. Nothing insane about it. They literally called it a "pre-4th gen jet", their term. And they have clearly said the jet has been made for export. So what this means is it will be 5th gen or higher depending on how much is spent on its development.

If PAF says they want only 30-40 jets, then how much do you think China will spend on the jet? They will just give it basic capabilities that may not even be 5th gen. Make a commitment of about 200 jets like you did with JF-17, then we will see if it will be developed to 5th gen standards.
Yeah yeah what makes you happy:hitwall::blah: J-31 even worst than your crapy LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT:lol::lol::rofl: now happy:p: now tell me single Chinese PDF member that is saying "J-31 is a pre4th gen jet" shut the fcuk up, you live in you wet dream and delusional, i am reporting you again, you always troll against China and Pakistan :blah:

because the world is moving in that direction .. we need to buy j31 from China and join turkish TAI prog. for steath planes

Yeah yeah what makes you happy:hitwall::blah: J-31 even worst than your crapy LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT:lol::lol::rofl: now happy:p: now tell me single Chinese PDF member that is saying "J-31 is a pre4th gen jet" shut the fcuk up, you live in you wet dream and delusional, i am reporting you again, you always troll against China and Pakistan :blah:
There is no need to castigate a fighter. You may not agree with the route that the Indians have taken but in the development curve they are still 15 years ahead of you if not more. TEJAS has its faults but it has more to do with the IAF wanting a perfect fighter rather than getting a fighter and develop it in stages and iterations.
So please avoid troll baiting
Regards
A

There is no need to castigate a fighter. You may not agree with the route that the Indians have taken but in the development curve they are still 15 years ahead of you if not more. TEJAS has its faults but it has more to do with the IAF wanting a perfect fighter rather than getting a fighter and develop it in stages and iterations.
So please avoid troll baiting
Regards
A
Yes you are absolutely right Sir but he is saying that J-31 is pre 4th gen jet in Chinese term which is wrong Sir

Yes you are absolutely right Sir but he is saying that J-31 is pre 4th gen jet in Chinese term which is wrong Sir
Why do you worry about what he says. Let the troll troll and inform the mods. The fact that you engage gives the mods less of a reason to ban.
A

do note the Chinese classify their jets a gen behind the west. so a typhoon being a 4th gen fighter would be classed by the chinese as a third gen fighter, and a f35 would be 4th gen to the chinese where as in the west and the rest of the world its a fifth gen fighter.

why do they do this? when the world was building second gen fighters the Chinese started to build their first fighters and chose to class it as a first gen fighter as its their first chinese gen fighter jet

Why do you worry about what he says. Let the troll troll and inform the mods. The fact that you engage gives the mods less of a reason to ban.
A
i already reported him sir

do note the Chinese classify their jets a gen behind the west. so a typhoon being a 4th gen fighter would be classed by the chinese as a third gen fighter, and a f35 would be 4th gen to the chinese where as in the west and the rest of the world its a fifth gen fighter.

why do they do this? when the world was building second gen fighters the Chinese started to build their first fighters and chose to class it as a first gen fighter as its their first chinese gen fighter jet
I don't know Sir ask to Chinese members on PDF

read my first post again.
I already did sir, but don't have a answer for this part

I already did sir, but don't have a answer for this part
yes exactly, when the world was building second gen fighters, the chinese just started building their first planes and classed them as first gen as its the first chinese plane.

yes exactly, when the world was building second gen fighters, the chinese just started building their first planes and classed them as first gen as its the first chinese plane.
its not about history ..its about now and we all know j20 is far better than f22 ..it has excellent sensor fusion..superior missiles...radar with 2000 tr modules...

Back
Top Bottom