What's new

Discover the cultural and culinary customs of the blessed and beautiful Hijaz

126726332291.jpg

126726332261.jpg

126726332266.jpg

1195923793_55002fc9f9.jpg

012211010127r8t96dxbu04ihi7.jpg

image012.jpg

No Fish. Its a grounded wheat and corn mixed cocked in a pan all together. What you see in the middle is honey and beeswax.

untitled-1yuiytu.jpg

Very beautiful. That photo!:o::cheesy: Honey from Al-Baha is famous in KSA.

الفتة

hvteew.jpg

اليغمش

2mfgehz.jpg

العصيدة

2zpr1ia.jpg

Many Hijazi and Egyptian/Yemeni/Levantine/Sudanese/other Arabian and Arab dishes are similar just like the dialects since we are neighbors.

Hijaz probably has one of the most diverse Arab cuisines due to being a place for trade since antiquity and due to being very cosmopolitan. The cuisine is also using more species than most ME cuisines much like Yemeni btw.

:enjoy:

طبعا الفول و العدس مافيش مصرى مايعرفهمش و الهريسة
هههههههههههههههههه يا عم جوعتنى بالصور دية

Do you live in Cairo? I know المنوفي is the best when it comes to barbecued stuff.

I been there more than three times, in fact we have a house there and we go there frequently.

Nice place. Love Egypt the people and the food too. So yummy.

المعمول

29vysuu.jpg

eqpe2f.jpg

لقيمات

xbe3kh.jpg

28sriud.jpg

Typical for many Hijazi dishes is also the spicy sauce "duqqus" which can be seen on the right below:

hrjv5v.jpg

Do you live in Cairo? I know المنوفي is the best when it comes to barbecued stuff.

I been there more than three times, in fact we have a house there and we go there frequently.

Nice place. Love Egypt the people and the food too. So yummy.
المنوفى الى فى شارع فيصل ؟ اكيد طبعا اعرفة
و اهلا بيك فى اى وقت فى مصر

اليغمش <-- that's what I was talking about!

Btw, u forgot to add Al-baik in it..it's not traditional Arabic dish but STILL it can be consider as one . :agree:

Back
Top Bottom