What's new

Dirty harry aka General Faisal Naseer is an animal :Imran khan

One man cant win against a high IQ, well organized, well funded enemy. Its bleek. The masses have never really done anything to change the course of history. Its always been the individual. We need a Napoleon Bonaparte, and that man just may be Bilawal. who knows.

Problem is simple

Military inc.

Anyone is disposable if they are a threat to family business

Because business comes first

Military inc enjoy tax exemption
Exactly! South Americans have cartels, and we have Pakistani army.

There is legitimate cynicism but if power is everything then every despot would have remained forever.
Reign of Tzars ended when Nicholas II was executed along with whole family.
More recently Romanian forever dictator Nicolae Ceausesco and wife Elena were executed in 1989. His personal pilot betrayed.

Why Pakistani despots remain immune???
Nothing wrong in mutiny when rapists generals gnaw on death body of Pakistan.
In Pakistan's case, despots have remained in power for the last 3000 years in this region. This is unique in human history where every nation, region and country has had some form of rebellion, except ours.

One man cant win against a high IQ, well organized, well funded enemy. Its bleek. The masses have never really done anything to change the course of history. Its always been the individual. We need a Napoleon Bonaparte, and that man just may be Bilawal. who knows.
Well, you do have a point. Like, Napoleon, Bilawal is also a midget and a cuck (when he gets a woman, that is. Until then, its TBD )

I guess not always, those are “in service “ officers

View attachment 919028

practically? Would have believed if there was no coup after 71

Didn’t know CM could order isi local chiefs what to do or not to do 😁 😎

My/Many’s claim gets validated that civilian govt can’t do shit abt army thinks. And whatever faiz did was for himself or bajwa policies. Pmln / you created a hoax that IK like faiz. Its all open now.

State craft? Wow. It’s opposite of crafting and it ends like it ended up in 71. Its called mafia covered with constitutions
Hah ..simpleton . ISI IB FIA NAB rangers police work in a synergy..
And federal and provincial governments can always request Information on something and have it validated. They can have someone picked up if they deem it necessary regardless what isi or Army chief thinks about it

FUwlwI3x

Hah ..simpleton . ISI IB FIA NAB rangers police work in a synergy..
And federal and provincial governments can always request Information on something and have it validated. They can have someone picked up if they deem it necessary regardless what isi or Army chief thinks about it
Lol. Kid. Keep playing in la-la land.

meanwhile let me just go and get a FIR copy that I reported, bcz some synergical dude of yours is about to get interrogated by police 😂

Kidos to our national political parties i.e one is against institutions of army and creating hatred in hearts of people against their own army while second political parties is barking against another institution Judiciary . Do we really need any enemy? Nope

Imran and Ptians were defender of army and institutions when PML(N) was bashing army General and judges (Muje kyoon nikala part 1)

Now PML(N) is so called defender of army and their leadership when PTI is insulting and demoralising them(after muje kyoon nikala part 2)?

Sisyat is second name of munafiqat

If Army is a innocent Lalu , have them publish their family assets

• Tell us the Salaries
  • Tells us the wealth under wife and children
  • Tell us Plots owned
  • Tells us Villas sold in last 20 years
  • Tell us the hand in Commercial plaza and Petrol Stations

How about some account of Agricultural farm land not being taxed?

Why is election not held on Time ?

Pakistani People are asking for Election , no one has said anything about Military Budget
People of Pakistani normally gave Military a healthy budget

Why is the greed not allowing for elections to take place?

Lol. Kid. Keep playing in la-la land.

meanwhile let me just go and get a FIR copy that I reported, bcz some synergical dude of yours is about to get interrogated by police 😂
@-blitzkrieg-

Listen what he saying being a ambassador in Turkey in 1999 the role of our premier agency.

Sorry but GHQ has turned into a mercenary organisation paid to kill for their western masters.
GHQ has always been a paid corrupt mercenary organisation. Pakistanis were fooling only themselves believing otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom