What's new

35 Vs 0 FIRs

جو بھی یہ کر رہا ہے وہ نئے آرمی چیف کے موڈ سے واقف ہے ورنہ وہ کوئی ایسا کام نہین کرنا چاہے گا کہ نیا آرمی چیف آتے ہی اس سے ناراض ہو جائے

Yes. That is what I also believe. Still, I would await for sometime before starting full-throttle against this Hafiz.

Yes. That is what I also believe. Still, I would await for sometime before starting full-throttle against this Hafiz.
باقی 26 گھنٹے رہ گئے باجوے کے کون ایسا کام کرے گا باجوے کے لیے ؟

Because they say that it is police that is registering FIRs on behalf of government. They are neutral.. doodh peetay bachay.. roti ko chochi bolnay walay

Can such a drastic action be taken without express approval of the new COAS AKA Hafiz? What do you think?

Last edited:
bajwa kanjar and his dirty harry dallal faisal naseer they have registered 21 FIRs against azam sawati . while imran khan failed to register 1 FIR . ye mulk nhi aik chakla hai heera mandi ka .

Screenshot_20221127-120431_Google.jpg
She disagrees. And rightly says when history will be written bajwas name will be known as one of those chiefs who fought a difficult battle for us.

People would believe her not you.:drag:

I am not fully aware of it's background, but it has something to do with the posts of a member "Signalian". Some other poster may throw some light.
@SIPRA Dude, uncool!!! :disagree:

Hey @Signalian , this guy is talking shit about you, and by extension, about our valiant military brass, seeing as you are their patriotic representative on PDF. When are we going to see some FIRs on his a*s?

Can such a drastic action be taken with express approval of the new COAS AKA Hafiz? What do you think?
An Army chief is an Army chief until his last second. He can order whatever he wants. He can even impose Marshal Law before handing over the charge to the new one.

when history will be written bajwas name will be written as one of thise chiefs who fought a difficult battle for us
a tough battle indeed. and bajwa sb. came out victorius. itni kaamyabi se sab ke hissay ki laanatain wasool krna har kisi ke bas ki baat nhi.

Can such a drastic action be taken with express approval of the new COAS AKA Hafiz? What do you think?
could be internal wrangling. we don't know how powerful is the anti IK cabal inside the estb. and assuming hafiz sb is neutral right now, they may be flexing to him? after all, army chief is not superman in himself. he needs the support of (a significant part of) his institution.

تو پھر حافظ کی بجانا شروع کریں یا کچھ صبر کر لیں؟؟
😂
بس تھوڑا سا اور صبر کر لو یہ حجت تمام ہو جائے زرا

ہم محبت تمام کر بیٹھے آؤ حجت تمام کرتے ہیں
روح کی شاہراہ پر انور ہم بدن کو امام کرتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔

منیر انور

ہم محبت تمام کر بیٹھے آؤ حجت تمام کرتے ہیں
روح کی شاہراہ پر انور ہم بدن کو امام کرتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔
منیر انور

Yoo'n to Syed b ho Hafiz b ho chief b ho

Btaoo to Sahi kia constitution k uphold (er) b ho :P

Can such a drastic action be taken without express approval of the new COAS AKA Hafiz? What do you think?
Do you think PDM is lacking in power and influence? Do not be naive.

WE are looking at people whose crimes are being whitewashed in courts. Many are compromised in this rotten system.

Do you think PDM is lacking in power and influence? Do not be naive.

I am not. I am fully cognizant of the power and outreach of PDM. They have duly demonstrated it by purchasing a sitting COAS, inclusive of the whole GHQ. I am just wondering and querying about the status of the new purchase deal; since the previous one is close to expire.

ٹھیک اے سر۔ لگدا تے نئیں، پر شاید۔
😃

35 vs 0 .... 20/20 match ... but it is a fixed match ....lolllll

the issue is the system ..

Back
Top Bottom