What's new

35 Vs 0 FIRs

An Earnest Query:
@Imran Khan
@villageidiot
@HAIDER
@PakSword
@PakFactor

Since HAJI Model (2016) is close to expire and of no more use; Has PDM succeeded in purchasing the new HAFIZ Model (2022), or the deal is still under negotiation?😂😂
Our military will never let IK add any on duty boy's name in FIR. Because the military has its own judicial law and the non officer can be tried in civil court..... non such law in the world, US, UK etc etc .....

The soft arrest is to show that Army is still powerful and won't bulge even after the recent powershow.. On the other hand, soft arrest means that they want to talk for 'sulah'.
Or the worst case is:
Dirty hairy is oblivion to reality and a real mental case, sadist or psychopath. I wonder why won't we have metal stability test after ISSB.

1669596883042.png

bajwa kanjar and his dirty harry dallal faisal naseer they have registered 21 FIRs against azam sawati . while imran khan failed to register 1 FIR . ye mulk nhi aik chakla hai heera mandi ka .

View attachment 900959

Soon Imran will loose his narrative when country goes bankrupt and the people are going to burn down the ISI and GHQ headquarters like Sri Lankans did.
Pakistan and these bastards generals are incompatible and they need to be hanged in the broad day light for there crimes against Pakistani nation and we have heard enough of there lies.
Bajwa in 1971 Yahya was the self imposed president and if he had the time to spend on the military matters instead of Miss rani satisfactions Pakistan history would have been different. Bajwa don't try to give us lessons in the history, as history is about to pass judgement on you and you will be named worse then the Mir Jaffar soon.

Last edited:
An Earnest Query:
@Imran Khan
@villageidiot
@HAIDER
@PakSword
@PakFactor

Since HAJI Model (2016) is close to expire and of no more use; Has PDM succeeded in purchasing the new HAFIZ Model (2022), or the deal is still under negotiation?😂😂
It depends on what others know about the private life of the new comer. If nawaz sharif has all the records of corruption done by him, he can be easily controlled. Usually, in the first few months, it is difficult to control a new individual.

An Earnest Query:
@Imran Khan
@villageidiot
@HAIDER
@PakSword
@PakFactor

I am getting insider news that PDM may have preordered the HAFIZ Model before it's public release.

It depends on what others know about the private life of the new comer. If nawaz sharif has all the records of corruption done by him, he can be easily controlled. Usually, in the first few months, it is difficult to control a new individual.
The question then is, sir, isn't the new comer supposed to have "all the records of corruption" done by Nawaz sharif as well or is nawaz sharif really the angel he says he is.

what pissed me off is Why are these mofos so pliant against this corrupt pig that they will turn the entire population against them rather than displease him? BC agar nawaz ke pass kisi bajwa ya asim munir ki corruption ka saboot ya koi aur blackmail material he bhi to us aik banday ko side pe lagao aur aik clean banda aye ke is soor ko thikaney laga de. kab tak apnay balls is ke hath me diye rakho ge.

Because the military has its own judicial law and the non officer can be tried in civil court
this is the bullcrap they hide behind.
if this is the reason, when are they going to initiate proceedings against him? oh wait, they aren't. they already put the weight of the entire fauj behind him and called IK out for naming his would-be-killer as disrespecting the idaara and infringing on their God Given right to abduct, maim and kill as they wish.

I am getting insider news that PDM may have preordered the HAFIZ Model before it's public release.

Still have to await for a while before adding "Mir" before the name of this Hafiz.

is this a clue

No clear clue yet; but it wouldn't take much time. I believe, it would be clear by mid of December that what is this Hafiz upto.

Still have to await for a while before adding "Mir" before the name of this Hafiz.
ngl bro I am loving this whole "Mir" thing. Such a great fit. and rolls off the tongue.
Mir Jafar and sadiq may have been douchebag traitors, but damn if they didn't give us this gold. Imagine if they had boring long-a*s names. :lol:

No clear clue yet; but it wouldn't take much time. I believe, it would be clear by mid of December that what is this Hafiz upto.
I'd say if things are quiet and low-key for a month of more, that's also a good sign. I am hoping against hope, but assuming his is straight like he is being portrayed but even some pro PTI peeps, he would be working against a strong anti IK under current in the estb. So, I'd say give him some more time.

This swati episode could have been avoidable in my opinion. IK made a gamble to sue for peace and opt for the legal way and this threaten his chances. There will be pressure on him for PTI SM now and even if the new chief is straight, he can't afford to show a weak hand.

I'd say if things are quiet and low-key for a month of more, that's also a good sign. I am hoping against hope, but assuming his is straight like he is being portrayed but even some pro PTI peeps, he would be working against a strong anti IK under current in the estb. So, I'd say give him some more time.

This swati episode could have been avoidable in my opinion. IK made a gamble to sue for peace and opt for the legal way and this threaten his chances. There will be pressure on him for PTI SM now and even if the new chief is straight, he can't afford to show a weak hand.

This dude Hafiz is in a very tight position, and he will have to play a proactive role to arrest the prevailing onslaught against PTI. He can't claim and hide behind this so-called neutrality. If he fails to do so; it wouldn't take much time for him to be pronounced "Mir Bajwa Saani".

Back
Top Bottom