What's new

Diplomats warn of India-Pakistan nuclear exchange: WikiLeaks

Hey retard wat abt the military equipment india is manufacturing? isnt tht MAHA RETARDED then as per ur f...up logic?

Well Its Not Like that..... See, Even though I dis Agree with the Point the Person Whom You Quoted Mentions, But Would It be Fair Enough to Stage Nuclear Weapons In Direct Combat? Especially when International Community is Against Using even Chemical And Biological Weapons In the Battle Field....

As a Technology its of Great use, As Miniaturization of Nukes is Not a Simple thing to do, if Its Successful One can Allocate Better Inside the Missile, But Using it In Direct Combat would Make it Disastrous, and There is a High Possibility of Scaling the War to New Heights.... Dont You Think So???

That proves your In security If forced to face a Conventional War, Your General is right For You are Sure to loose.... You are hiding behind Nuclear force.... India is Confident Enough to Eradicate any threat as We Not only have a Very slow Nuke Production like any other country but also Have Signed No first use policy.... We Can Overcome any kind of threat, Conventional and non conventional threats....:partay:

we never won wars with india on tech basis , the unity of our nation is our biggest power against india's ammunition .:sniper:

we never won wars with india on tech basis , the unity of our nation is our biggest power against india's ammunition .:sniper:

Filmy Dialogues are Indeed Good, But One Must also Be Aware That Blind faith Will Not take Anyone Anywhere, Thats The Best Lesson u Must Learn from Your History...:sniper:

Filmy Dialogues are Indeed Good, But One Must also Be Aware That Blind faith Will Not take Anyone Anywhere, Thats The Best Lesson u Must Learn from Your History...:sniper:

:lol::lol: same for you

US is Pressuring Pakistan Not to Block FMCT Negotiations: Wiki-Leaks

“Wiki-Leaks” has issued new documents this Sunday which contained secret US cables from its embassies around the world. These documents contain different secret US communications, views on different matters around the world. As reported earlier by the Pakistan Military Review, US have not only tried to control the enriched uranium in Pakistan but also are applying pressure on Pakistan to start Fissile Material Cut-off Treaty (FMCT) negotiations.

While US is asking Pakistan not to block FMCT negotiations despite of its reservations that such treaty will only provide India with a advantage in the nuclear arsenal. US diplomat was saying in one of the cable that while US wants to use China’s influence along with the other pressures to force Pakistan to change its position.

President Barack Obama is looking to start these talks to stop and ultimately reduce the production the fissile material as early as in January next year.

On the other hand Pakistan have so far rejected all the pressure from the US and its allies as Pakistan feels that signing of the FMCT will seriously dent the security of Pakistan. Pakistani officials have already pointed out the fact that treaty will only affect the Pakistan as other nuclear weapons states have very large surplus nuclear fuel which can be used at to manufacture thousand of nuclear weapons.

Read More @ Pakistan Military Review
http://pakmr.blogspot.com/2010/12/us-is-pressuring-pakistan-not-to-block.html

Here's the huge problem of tactical nukes... it is easy to think "a nuke is a nuke" and yet the lines can be blurred depending upon the yield.

Let's say an armored column is streaming through a valley. Defenses have crumbled. An enemy commander might be sorely tempted to deploy a tactical nuke in the valley, with the mountains focusing the blast even further. But here's the problem: A truly miniaturized device can be designed with a yield as low as 20 to 30 TONS (not kilotons) of TNT. When viewed from a safe distance, such a tiny nuke doesn't look like much.

Here's an example:
Small_Boy_nuclear_test_1962.jpg

It doesn't look like much, and the reality is, it's not. If you are under it, it'll suck. But this blast is not much different from a conventional bomb like a "daisy cutter":

1000px-BLU-82_Daisy_Cutter_Fireball.JPG

So what retaliation (if any) is executed after the small nuke is used? Do you unleash a strategic arsenal? Or do you reply with your own small nukes? If the latter, maybe the yield is higher, a kiloton. Then the enemy fires back with 10 kilotons. Etc.

Tac nukes are destabilizing, IMO. The temptation to use them is greater, and a response to them can slide into a full-blown nuclear exchange.

An enemy commander might be sorely tempted to deploy a tactical nuke

As a known fact, Pakistani nukes are under a command control authority, therefore not possible to bypass defined SOP.

Not even Pakistan army chief know about it or holds authority to by pass defined rules and procedures... its a dedicated team who does not know the other member of the team.

Weapon it self is in unassembled form with encrypted keys locked in further locks and all keys are kept at K2 in a box full of scorpions.

Weapon it self is in unassembled form with encrypted keys locked in further locks and all keys are kept at K2 in a box full of scorpions.

k2 the killer mountain?if yes can scorpions survive in sub zero temps i guess no.......

That proves your In security If forced to face a Conventional War, Your General is right For You are Sure to loose.... You are hiding behind Nuclear force.... India is Confident Enough to Eradicate any threat as We Not only have a Very slow Nuke Production like any other country but also Have Signed No first use policy.... We Can Overcome any kind of threat, Conventional and non conventional threats....:

You seem to be a chest thumper... good for you!

As for a war between India and Pakistan; a full scale war will not be conventional, so I don't know what you are going on about. Instead of counting chickens under hypothetical scenarios, you would be well advised to pay atleast a smidgen of attention to reality now and then.

That proves your In security If forced to face a Conventional War, Your General is right For You are Sure to loose.... You are hiding behind Nuclear force.... India is Confident Enough to Eradicate any threat as We Not only have a Very slow Nuke Production like any other country but also Have Signed No first use policy.... We Can Overcome any kind of threat, Conventional and non conventional threats....:partay:

Hi,

It is as strange a comment that I have read in awhile on this board or otherwise.

Trust me it is a setup and for our own security---conventionally---indian army doesnot have the numbers and material and gumption to take us out in an all out war---it will be a stalemate with india suffering massive losses as well---and in order to save face in front of the world---it would possibly be india who would make the first strike ie nuc strike---.

My good man---we like and respect our visitors---but don't dwell on the thought that you could----if you could have---you would have taken us out in 2002----and if you had the gumption---you for sure wuld have done it after 11/26---.

It is about time that you realized that even we are about half the size of your millitary---you can't do diddly to us---.

If it wasn't for our airforce---we would have taken some stronger measures against you---our air force has f----d us up for a longtime---now they are on the right track---.

I don't know if you understand something---my troops are going through active war at this time----they are facing the pakistani taliban and al qaeda fulltime---they are combat ready---same with the airforce---pilots are in active war missions---pakistani millitary is on active war footings---.

So---please let us not be insulting to each other---let us not talk about INSECURITY.

impressive... not even james bond can steal the key........ ,

BTW its ur imagination or can u provide some source....

I am surprised you think the Indian army is so incompetent they can't even resupply when the "pakistani army" is "responsible for" none of their troubles. I doubt such a force would be in a position to do much, as per US opinion expressed here.

I thought the US meant that the Indian Army would have trouble *due* to the Pakistani Army, but looks like your interpretation is that even without an opponent the Indian Army can't do much. Ok. Fine with me.

The article clearly states that the only troubles the IA would have in "swiftly covering ground" would be in maintaining logistics...if the cold war doctrine is to be maintained...so the terrain and supply lines would prove to be more difficult than any other adversary...from the 2-3 lines in that article...
it never says that there would be an absence of an opponent...I am very sure that whoever said that...knew that the islamic republic of pakistan fields an army...yet it is not stated as a reason...not one word.

Last edited:

Hi,

It is as strange a comment that I have read in awhile on this board or otherwise.

Trust me it is a setup and for our own security---conventionally---indian army doesnot have the numbers and material and gumption to take us out in an all out war---it will be a stalemate with india suffering massive losses as well---and in order to save face in front of the world---it would possibly be india who would make the first strike ie nuc strike---.

My good man---we like and respect our visitors---but don't dwell on the thought that you could----if you could have---you would have taken us out in 2002----and if you had the gumption---you for sure wuld have done it after 11/26---.

It is about time that you realized that even we are about half the size of your millitary---you can't do diddly to us---.

If it wasn't for our airforce---we would have taken some stronger measures against you---our air force has f----d us up for a longtime---now they are on the right track---.

I don't know if you understand something---my troops are going through active war at this time----they are facing the pakistani taliban and al qaeda fulltime---they are combat ready---same with the airforce---pilots are in active war missions---pakistani millitary is on active war footings---.

So---please let us not be insulting to each other---let us not talk about INSECURITY.

one of the first emotional posts from you Mastan...
why do you discount the ability and capacity to sustain war?
agreed your army is half our size...
but what about attrition?
what about the industrial capacity?
during a war...neither the KSE would run nor the BSE...markets would be closed...merchant channels clear of any trade.
It then comes to our internal capacity to sustain a full-out war...
You talk about causing heavy damages??
the way things stand there is no qualitative nor any quantitative conventional advantage PA or PAF or PN has over us....
you are upgrading...but so are we...
Let us be realistic...discount any external help...how long would Pakistan last a full scale war which would only be defensive for you?

Back
Top Bottom