What's new

Diplomats warn of India-Pakistan nuclear exchange: WikiLeaks

If you have nukes,still dont use them in the brink of a nuclear war,then,well my friend,you deserve to loose. :)
BTW...our policy makers are no saints :D

Come On friend when did I say We would Keep them Sitting Ducks, as I said, If We Are Attacked By a Nuke or if there is a Major chance of a Nuke Strike On us then we Use it.... We cannot Start a Nuclear war But if Started there is No Law in the Agreement Which Could Stop us either. And U get International Sympathy after the war

Pakistan army is ranked in the best armies of the world. how can some one say that Pakistan\'s army is inferior then India...

Show us one single poster who claims pak army is inferior to India\'s...dont derail..btp google top 10 armies and enjoy :Lol:

You are making a fuss out of nothing as usual - read my first post again - i have said that TNs "enable us" to do such and such and i haven't said anywhere that we WILL use them rather then thermos.

No I am not making a fuss --- It doesnt enable you rather it disables you.

Getting nuked for a small mistake.

An analogy would be I'd rather get hanged for 100 murders than being hanged for a single murder. :D

We are producing more TNs (Tactical Nukes) rather than high yield Nukes which means it enables us to bomb Indian armed forces anywhere we want and at anytime and leave an irreversible damage. For example the TN's allow us to destroy all incoming tanks and armored vehicles in a single attack !

Conventionally we are able to defend ourselves effectively and if indians dont think this way then they are lunatics or too stupid to admit it.

assalam alaikum,

I remember after the attack on indian parliment and during that long standoff between the two countries, one of the former ambassadors of pakistan to u.k ( a military man himself dont remember his name refat maybe) said that pakistan can launch its tactical weapons using artillery or tanks if the indian forces crossed our borders ( technically pakistan will be using them inside our borders and not attacking india ) and the result will be destructions of the incoming forces.

The interview was on Dr. shahid masood's programm then used to broadcast from U.K.

TARIQ

We are producing more TNs (Tactical Nukes) rather than high yield Nukes which means it enables us to bomb Indian armed forces anywhere we want and at anytime and leave an irreversible damage. For example the TN's allow us to destroy all incoming tanks and armored vehicles in a single attack !

Conventionally we are able to defend ourselves effectively and if indians dont think this way then they are lunatics or too stupid to admit it.

Dude,have you lost sense or what?
Nukes are for mass destruction,not for point to point firing.
Its not that "Hey there is IA,fire a nuke!"
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
And you seem to be talking as if nukes are sooo very easy to use and not thinking about the repurcurssions.
Won't India reply to the nuke attack?
Compare the size of India and Pakistan and then manipulate how many nukes does India need to destroy the whole of Pakistan.
:rolleyes:
Why don't you just accept your inferiority.
Why argue baselessly?

Come On friend when did I say We would Keep them Sitting Ducks, as I said, If We Are Attacked By a Nuke or if there is a Major chance of a Nuke Strike On us then we Use it.... We cannot Start a Nuclear war But if Started there is No Law in the Agreement Which Could Stop us either.
U are not understanding the point behind it dude.
Eg: If Pak launches a CONVENTIONAL ballistic missile, it CAN be mistaken as a Nuke tipped missile:D. And u can guess the consequences. :)

And U get International Sympathy after the war
Sympathy? :0
Who the hell wants sympathy of the world dude...we are talking abt a freeking Nuke war!!

Getting back to the big picture. Any nuclear exchange in South Asia even under the delusion of them being limited to "tactical" strikes will spiral out of control. I just can't imagine it remaining localized. Once you let the Nuclear Genie out in the end everyone loses. And once the dominoes start falling, it will be unimaginable. So I doubt the great powers let either Pakistan and to a lesser extent India exercise this fantasy of self delusion.

Pakistan should and probably has determined the # of warhead it needs to ensure it security and should not go the route of the Soviets and Americans in just sinking resources into stockpiling Nuclear warheads for the sake of empty redundancy.

Plus dont blame PAK, it was india who started this race ... why cry now when we joined the race & are running faster than others :azn:

Running faster ,just in case of nukes.
And India has far more nukes than needed to tackle Pakistan.
Plus the difference in size of PA and IA.
Gives the edge to India.
Or should i say huge*100 edge to India.
When India is considered having one of the best army/artillery,member of the future powers(as described) BRIC,with Russia a super power included.
Why do we need to be compared to Pakistan?
Come to India and you ll yourself come to know,that we (including the people at an individual level) are in a race against China.
Cuz another participant(Pakistan) has been left pretty much far behind.
;)

阿叉 摩羅差;1305963 said:
Getting back to the big picture. Any nuclear exchange in South Asia even under the delusion of them being limited to \"tactical\" strikes will spiral out of control. I just can\'t imagine it remaining localized. Once you let the Nuclear Genie out in the end everyone loses. And once the dominoes start falling, it will be unimaginable. So I doubt the great powers let either Pakistan and to a lesser extent India exercise this fantasy of self delusion.
And that is primarily the worry of Every other country about the safety of Pakistani nukes!!

U are not understanding the point behind it dude.
Eg: If Pak launches a CONVENTIONAL ballistic missile, it CAN be mistaken as a Nuke tipped missile:D. And u can guess the consequences. :)

I Very Well do, Thats Why there is a Thing called "Second Strike Capability" , Sorry Dear Either U have to predict it correct and Launch a reply, Or Take a Hit and rely On Your Second Strike Capability

Sympathy? :0
Who the hell wants sympathy of the world dude...we are talking abt a freeking Nuke war!!

See, Is It Better To face an embargo Than the International Community Helping You Out to Stand On Your Legs after a Nuclear war??? Sympathy Here refers to your Upliftment by the International community after a Nuke War...

And You Dont Need to Be Shocked hearing the Term NUKE WAR, It would Do us less damage than we do for Pakistan, We Have larger Area to Survive and We Have Interceptors Placed, We Have Better AWACS to Monitor the Missile....

But India is producing both thermonuclear wepaons and Tactical nukes. If you bomb than we can repeal with our ABM than our we launch our thermonuclear bombs. So who is the winner? :)

These two wil take down your nukes,

d0b53ac56ed5403849d178c8f3b9_grande.jpg

99patriot.jpg

but will stop this? :lol:

http://*****************/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/shaurya-missile-launch-s.jpg

Indian army is not headed by fools.The IA is a defensive force.It will never launch an assault across the border .The threat of the IA crossing the border and invading large areas of Pakistan was eliminated the day Pakistan demonstrated it's nuclear capability.The only thing that is possible is surgical strikes in case of another 26/11.One member over here is talking about the use of tactical nukes. Nukes are nukes whether tactical or full powered.Once they have been used by Pakistan only god can imagine the retaliatory strikes.I read in an article that Musharaf ordered the use of nukes in the kargil war.I just hope such generals are not there in the Pakistani establishment any more.

If our diplomats had brains, they should have been propagating that Pakistani Armed Forces are inferior to their Indian counterparts so that we could JUSTIFY the development of nuclear arsenal to the world community.

The Pakistani Armed Forces stand vey little chance against Indian Armed forces

Provided​

1. There are no nuclear weapons on either side.

2. Indian Armed Forces are being led by Manstein, Rommel, Guderian, Model and Zhukov like military commanders.

As both conditions 1 and 2 are out of question so just RELAX

Back
Top Bottom