What's new

Diplomatic victory for Pakistan - Reason why Mahatir was invited as chief guest on 23rd March

You think Modi will stop after this? He has ordered 3 surgical strikes so far. 2 against Pakistan and 1 against Myanmar.

Wait for another big terrorist incident in India and you'll see the reply!

Modi is not pappu Rahul Gandhi
lol .

Lol we're waiting for another strike soon so you keep your airspace permanently closed :enjoy:
dil k behlanry ko ghalib khayal acha ha .

I hope you don't shoot down Teja bhai with your own SAM's like you done with the helicopter.LOL

As for Surgical strike we are more than happy to give you another thumping.
The tea is always fantastic and the JF 17 Thunder is even more fantastic.

It appears that nymphomaniac Bharat Mata needs another thorough spanking.

For Pakistan it's a victory dude. They are an overly optimistic bunch. They also claim they are not isolated at all. You want proof? Imran Khan shook hands and joked with Putin....proof for you :D
If by isolation you mean our bad relations with USA.
You lobbied a lot, etc but you didn't achieve anything.. Our relationship of 40 years was going sour no matter what.
Us and our goals used to be same, but now we do not have a single common point .
Divorce was immenent..
And new marriage with India was also on cards as USA now need to counter China
So actually this was about to happen, but we have maintained good relations with them...
Trump administration is anti Muslim none the less and that's why you see some odd comment or not engagement, which would be reversed when ever new regime comes . Though personally I feel trump would return with majority .
Pakistan has learned the lesson of taking sides and is staying neutral, had they joined the yemen war, money would be rolling in. But they didn't...
I don't think pakistan would break its relation with usa for China or become the part of any camp.
Our relationship with Russia is non existant . We are working on it..
Military diplomacy has worked a lot and then we are meant to purchase a big amount of weapons from last few years and working with Russia on that . But pm meeting would expidite the relations.. Russia has pledged 20 billion dollars in gas sector and they are interested in running Pakistani steel mill. So it is a start .
Pm even meet Bangladeshi pm in a very pleasent behaviour. Besides harsh exchanges we have nothing of enmity with them...
Don't see any other country that you have isolated us from.
Afghanistan maybe, well Afghanistan is always a lost cause . We can be chums with India but we can never be friends with Afghanistan.. Their mentality is different which is expected due to 40 years of war and they always try to find people to blame their dirt, be it us, Iran, Russia, Pakistan to alaxander the great etc... Had you Indian know what they think about Hindus you would find Pakistanis as angels.
Which other countries would you say ?
We sold jets to mayamar, we have excellent relation with srilanka and Nepal.
What ever issues we may have with some other nations are created by our own and not by the indias grand plan of isolation .. ..

Last edited:
India should keep up the financial blacklist pressure on Pakistan until they take action against terrorists like Azhar Masoond, Hafiz Saeed.

Terrorism and peace talks can't go hand in hand.
yeh man keep up the randi roona!!

may tejas and safron flag fly and randi roona succedes

India should keep up the financial blacklist pressure on Pakistan until they take action against terrorists like Azhar Masoond, Hafiz Saeed.

Terrorism and peace talks can't go hand in hand.
We don't actually want peace talks though, or are you truly as dumb as you look? Do you think for one second that imran and his senior advisers actually believe for a moment that Modi will accept any request for peace talks? All the love letters are merely a ruse to improve IK's international standing as a mature statesman and to make Modi come across as a bratty kid throwing toys out of his pram - the flight to Bishkek diversion DESPITE Pak granting clearance is just the most recent example of how Modi behaves like a simple tea seller. His own cabinet colleague Swaraj DID overfly Pak recently without any problems, so Modi didn't simply in order to look tough in front of his voters (when he knew full well there was no security risk). IK called him back to the crease after getting him out, Modi then hit his own wicket. Modi constantly tries to look tough, IK does it without trying.

That aside, Pak is well aware that Modi will not engage in talks and that suits us fine. Pak has ZERO to achieve in talks with Modi, as whatever talks are held, India will always claim Kashmir by force of arms, India will always attempt economic war against Pak, and India will always attempt to isolate Pak globally. Pak indeed should not start making concessions either, so no talks please.

It's almost reverse psychology and Modi falls for such simple tactics. Recall how IK openly wanted Modi to win the election. This was no mere random thought of the day or clickbait soundbite - he actually knows that Pak has enough diplomatic and military clout to quietly chip away at India's overinflated ego and disrupt India's internal stability. This is much easier with Bollywood Modi in charge and waving flags on bridges.

I would go as far as to say that if Modi suddenly said, yes let's talk, that would actually catch Pak's top advisers off guard and we would suddenly be on the back foot!

I hope the airspace stays closed for a long time it is costing Indian Airlines
alot of money flying around Pak. even Modi has a sore bum flying the
longer route to Bishkek.
India apparently trying very hard to isolate other countries from Pak but it opened its airspace to airlines flying over Pak in their flight plan. ... Great start to the hundred year siege...

Fatf has all of 37 members. Pakistan says it is a diplomatic victory when it has 3 votes. That must be shame not victory.
Lets put it this way India has support of so called all 37 members and yet failed to blacklist Pakistan. Thats a real shame. No?

Lets put it this way India has support of so called all 37 members and yet failed to blacklist Pakistan. Thats a real shame. No?

I'll let you genius to decide. Either way personally I am least bothered.

Oh! But why not we let the results to decide? And the results favor Pakistan, Not India.
And if you were really that least bothered you wouldnt be here.

So you have problem with me being here. It's not my problem though.

So you have problem with me being here. It's not my problem though.
If we had a problem you being here that rest assured you wouldnt be here, i am talking about this particular thread where you graced us with your presence in a futile attempt to tell us how its a shame for Pakistan and not a victory.

I hope the airspace stays closed for a long time it is costing Indian Airlines
alot of money flying around Pak. even Modi has a sore bum flying the
longer route to Bishkek.
Closing the Pak airspace to India signifies a quasi state of war between them - both with nuclear weapons!!! And, I am pretty sure it’s not a desirable position for India....

Back
Top Bottom