What's new

Diplomat Devyani Khobragade leaves US for home

False Documentation .

No case filed in India. No proof.

Read before you speak: the evidence is copies of forms Khobragade submitted in her FIR and other documents to Indian courts.

I know enough about the Indian judicial system, you don't seem to. No confession -no acceptance. Period. Claims are merely that. claims. Have no value.

In her FIR Khobragade claimed she was paying Rs. 30,000, but in the contract submitted with the FIR it says she was paying at the U.S. rate.

So the crime is paying her nanny MORE than what the contract specified ? :crazy:

Because the contract submitted to Indian court was the one that specified INR 30K as the nanny's salary. However there is proof she paid more than that.

ok here is your reply, they are not paying for OUR GAS we are paying for our gas,but to control the Rupee fall RBI took decision deregulated the interest rates offered by banks on non-resident external (NRE) and non-resident ordinary rupee (NRO) accounts., so for what they invest they get more than that also India has a Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) with USA so they earn much more, are you BUT HURT.

You are paying for your gas with what? Indian rupees? (Do not come up with some googled answer that you are paying with rupees just because some news pops up about Iran oil bought with rupees). I will respond when you come back with more concrete response. Until then, I am off.

This woman should now be tried harshly and punished as per Indian Laws.. After all the issue was not whether she should be punished or not.. It was whether USA had the rights to do that ... If she is let off easy, India stands to lose significant credibility

Hi,

I had told you guys---the U S scre-wed up real bad---they will pay the price. It was not about the charges---it was about the cavity search and strip search.

The us marshall's fcuked up. Now the american citizens will be paying for it in india and other countries.

Now---what india needs to ask for is the video copy of the nude search.

I don't know if you know that A K ANTONY was almost strip searched at miami airport on his way to brazil.

US has been flaunting the laws of other countries at whim-----a retd basketball player is caught with druhs in arab emirates----sentenced to prison----his family get the service of Senator Hatch of utah who uses his personal contacts and gets him free.

A U S pilot kills over a 100 italians in italy----italy don't have the ballz to charge him---he flies out of the country the same night.

A private contractor kills two would be thieves in pakistan---those two sob's deserved it----we let the operator go.

What a victory for india----. Does the united states have the ballz to recover from it---.

Wow----mark my words----indian ocean has become a very small place for the u s naval aircraft carrier group. Would an indian admiral of an indian aircraft battle group heave over and give right of way to the american admiral-----that would be the thing to watch----then we will find out who has the gall.

Read before you speak: the evidence is copies of forms Khobragade submitted in her FIR and other documents to Indian courts.

Unfortunately there is no one to pursue the same FIR Khobragade filed in Indian courts. Else the court would have seen through Devyani's ruse. She had seized the maid's personal passport, filing of non-cooperation FIR against the maid's husband(unheard of in India - AFAIK there is no precedent set even against some absonding terrorists' family members) , two different contract wages etc etc. Atmost the Indian courts would have quashed the FIR filed.

No case filed in India. No proof.

I know enough about the Indian judicial system, you don't seem to. No confession -no acceptance. Period. Claims are merely that. claims. Have no value.

Saboot and gawah my friend . Saboot is valued higher than gawah .

Unfortunately there is no one to pursue the same FIR Khobragade filed in Indian courts. Else the court would have seen through Devyani's ruse. She had seized the maid's personal passport, filing of non-cooperation FIR against the maid's husband(unheard of in India - AFAIK there is no precedent set even against some absonding terrorists' family members) , two different contract wages etc etc. Atmost the Indian courts would have quashed the FIR filed.

Again quoted for truth .

Hi,

I had told you guys---the U S scre-wed up real bad---they will pay the price. It was not about the charges---it was about the cavity search and strip search.

The us marshall's fcuked up. Now the american citizens will be paying for it in india and other countries.

I don't know if you know that A K ANTONY was almost strip searched at miami airport on his way to brazil.

US has been flaunting the laws of other countries at whim-----a retd basketball player is caught with druhs in arab emirates----sentenced to prison----his family get the service of Senator Hatch of utah who uses his personal contacts and gets him free.

A U S pilot kills over a 100 italians in italy----italy don't have the ballz to charge him---he flies out of the country the same night.

A private contractor kills two would be thieves in pakistan---those two sob's deserved it----we let the operator go.

What a victory for india----. Does the united states have the ballz to recover from it---.

Wow----mark my words----indian ocean has become a very small place for the u s naval aircraft carrier group. Would an indian admiral of an indian aircraft battle group heave over and give right of way to the american admiral-----that would be the thing to watch----then we will find out who has the gall.

There is no victory or loss here. Even today's developments are as per the procedure.

India applied for UN mission based diplomatic immunity. It was reviewed by US DOS and US DOS granted that yesterday as per the news. So she can be indicted but the case will be kept in a suspended state. So everything has happened as per the procedure and this is exactly a face saving for US and India. But I would say it is a loss for Devyani after MEA transferred her back to India as she had to leave her husband and children back or make alternate arrangements.

A U.S. government official said Washington accepted a request by India to accredit the diplomat, Devyani Khobragade, at the United Nations and then asked New Delhi to waive the diplomatic immunity that status conferred. India denied the request, leading Washington to ask for her departure, the official said.

India diplomat indicted, asked to leave U.S.| Reuters

Hi,

Can you enlighten me on Italian incident regarding US pilot ??

This woman should now be tried harshly and punished as per Indian Laws.. After all the issue was not whether she should be punished or not.

Yes but on what charge? She didn't break any law in India. (Talking about this particular issue)

Also who's going to file a case against her. The maid and her family are not going to be back in India.

She runs away like a pussy. India takes her out and want safe USA face. But you treat italy like dirt and push all that over months. That shows indias true intentions towards italy.

Actually where are you coming from?India dont treat anyone as dirty.We did what US did in kenyan hit and run case and Raymond case.that all.
You are same guy that talk a lot about Germany .Now you jump in to Italy.

Can you enlighten me on Italian incident regarding US pilot ??

Hi,

The u s pilots in a certain region in italy were not allowed to fly below 150 ft thru a certain canyon---because a ski lift would carry skiers to the top of the mountain.

This arrogant american fool of an idiot decided to go 100ft above the ground thru the canyon. The tail of his aircraft hot the ski cars cable and slice it. The car with around 125 people fell to the ground and killed those people.

The pilot landed without knowing he has killed over a 100 people. the u s military flew him out of the air base that night. The italians sat back holding it their hands----the u s military cleared the pilot of any wrong doing as is always the case.

That is a lie and just proves that india knows no shame. How do you still justifiy to treat italy like you do? And how does india plan to restore friendship with italy after all that hate against us?

so much frustration.We like your rant .you are free .We are waiting to see your frustration coming from the vent.

Last edited:
Hi,

The u s pilots in a certain region in italy were not allowed to fly below 150 ft thru a certain canyon---because a ski lift would carry skiers to the top of the mountain.

This arrogant american fool of an idiot decided to go 100ft above the ground thru the canyon. The tail of his aircraft hot the ski cars cable and slice it. The car with around 125 people fell to the ground and killed those people.

The pilot landed without knowing he has killed over a 100 people. the u s military flew him out of the air base that night. The italians sat back holding it their hands----the u s military cleared the pilot of any wrong doing as is always the case.

Cavalese cable car disaster (1998) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Cavalese cable car disaster of 1998 (also called theStrage del Cermis ("Massacre of Cermis") occurred on February 3, 1998, near the Italian town of Cavalese, a ski resort in the Dolomites some 40 km (25 mi) northeast of Trento. Twenty people died when a United States Marine Corps EA-6B Prowleraircraft cut a cable supporting a gondola of an aerial tramway.

The pilot, Captain Richard J. Ashby, and his navigator, Captain Joseph Schweitzer, were put on trial in the United States and were found not guilty :woot: of involuntary manslaughter and negligent homicide. Later they were found guilty of obstruction of justiceand conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman for having destroyed a videotape recorded from the plane and weredismissed from the Marine Corps.

.... The cable was severed and 20 people in the cabin descending from Cermis plunged over 80 metres (260 ft) to their deaths.......

Those killed, 19 passengers and one operator, were all Europeans: eight Germans, five Belgians, three Italians, two Poles, one Austrian and one Dutch.

Last edited:
She is married to an American. However, I think her chance of getting U.S citizenship effectively ends here.

Next time an Indian diplomat will think twice before lying in a Visa application.

Next US also think twice before strip search Indian diplomats

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom