What's new

Diplomat Devyani Khobragade leaves US for home

Next US also think twice before and strip search Indian diplomats

Hi,

That is the most important part that many an indian and americans donot want to understand. The americans did not have to strip and cavity search her.

America is on a STUPID PILL----the way it has treated pakistan---it thinks it will treat everyone else in a similar manner.

You indians have also scr-ewed up---when they strip searched AK Antony in miami---if you had stood up for him at that time----you would not have had any issue.

Hi,

That is the most important part that many an indian and americans donot want to understand. The americans did not have to strip and cavity search her.

America is on a STUPID PILL----the way it has treated pakistan---it thinks it will treat everyone else in a similar manner.

You indians have also scr-ewed up---when they strip searched AK Antony in miami---if you had stood up for him at that time----you would not have had any issue.

They searched President A.P.J Abdul Kalam .not A.K Antony .You are right ,if we are stand up at that time .this issue will not happen.

You are right. This whole issue got so huge in India because of this. She wouldn't have gained any public sympathy in India if she wasn't treated that way.

You are paying for your gas with what? Indian rupees? (Do not come up with some googled answer that you are paying with rupees just because some news pops up about Iran oil bought with rupees). I will respond when you come back with more concrete response. Until then, I am off.

yea we are paying in Rupees and it's USA that told India that not to buy Oil from Iran, but heck once MODI come's he's gonna show middle finger to USA and buy oil from Iran in Rupees. :D

The Issue still needs a regret from US authorities for what they did to Indian IFS Officer.

gud...we got her back.........yeeppy
now...lets move on n put her on trial for adarsh............:coffee:

USA choose C17 against justice.What happened to american justice system?this is such a shame:tsk:
US always protecting criminals:hitwall:

Interesting that India acts submissive towards USA...the very same USA that killed many ten thousand indians in Bhopal but treats italy...its closest friend like dirt....

Somes time Italy likes it ..... :D. Ok then ...... back to normal :whistle:

The Issue still needs a regret from US authorities for what they did to Indian IFS Officer.
that, I think will not happen. see, their people and media are least aware of India. their media wants to believe she enslaved her maid. there is no chance of Americans(including those NRIs who are more Americans than Americans) to research more on this issue but rather vomit the same BS that a consular official carried a slave from India blah blah..
meanwhile, Preet Bharara will be disappointed although he is highlighted enough to pursue politics.

They should take her families passport away and threaten to throw them into prison if she does not come back and faces trial.

When they had her in their hands they choose to let her go, so now you want to punish the entire family for this?? Is that Italian justice??

Too many people!
In 2012 757,000 people renounced their home country and became naturalized US Citizens.

India was #3 on the list of those home countries.
The dole money most of ORIGINAL US CITIZENS get every fortnightly comes from these " too many people's pockets ".

that, I think will not happen. see, their people and media are least aware of India. their media wants to believe she enslaved her maid. there is no chance of Americans(including those NRIs who are more Americans than Americans) to research more on this issue but rather vomit the same BS that a consular official carried a slave from India blah blah..
meanwhile, Preet Bharara will be disappointed although he is highlighted enough to pursue politics.

The issue is handled badly by US authorities and needs a regret from US authorities for what had happened. :)

How comes india wanted to take away our ambassador in india immunity away then? Explain me please?

That is called collateral my friend which was agreed by negotiation. We didn't have to send them to your country but we relented because we have good relations with your country.

Back
Top Bottom