What's new

Diplomat Devyani Khobragade leaves US for home

And US should just close its consulate in India now. And the higher caste Indian will roast her as a warning to the lower castes and untouchables. She will be in India jail. Worse yet, she might be required to take New Delhi bus to work and go home at 10PM nightly.

You will remain an "IDIOT TO THE CORE"

You will remain an "IDIOT TO THE CORE"

I am fail to understand why Chinese & Pakistani suddenly s##king up US so fondly???

Another day they called India a lapdog of US & themselves the saviour of the world from that evil nexus??? :(

That I know, but somewhere I read that Putin has barred Bharara from coming to US during this type if issue with Russians.

Not sure about it.

US has a weak president now. Where do you get the notion that without India, US won't survive? Is India such a big market for the US? Is India such a big trading nation? Get real and wake up and stop smoking the pipe. First, there is the claim that India growth is all base on domestic consumption and would not be affected by global economy. But a statement by the feds send rupee in a tail spin. Than this statement that India is such an important market for the US because of its 1.3 bil people. The problem is that most of that 1.3 billion people still have no access to internet. Lets see, US has only .3 billion people but more Americans are using the internet than Indians.

Lol. At ur idiocity best... As most of the people are moving to middle class, US companies and many all over the world are seeing market in India. If you are blind or act like one, you cannot get it.
And whether US have a weak president or something, it doesnt matter. For all ur words in the past threads, its egg on ur face right now.
And if Bush was president right now, I am sure, this issue would have been resolved many days before.

Saboot and gawah my friend . Saboot is valued higher than gawah .

Neither are available in this case. As i said, claims are just that - claims. The Americans can make any claims, has no value with the Indian judicial system. Since they already decided that jurisdiction rested with the U.S., they can hardly file a case in India. Without that, they have nothing.

hahahahaha soo much butthurt here. Even the Americans dont give a shit but so many Chinese & Pakistanis are so pissed off haha. BURN. :LOL:

On topic- Welcome to India Devyani now rot in jail here.

Not sure about it.

Lol. At ur idiocity best... As most of the people are moving to middle class, US companies and many all over the world are seeing market in India. If you are blind or act like one, you cannot get it.
And whether US have a weak president or something, it doesnt matter. For all ur words in the past threads, its egg on ur face right now.
And if Bush was president right now, I am sure, this issue would have been resolved many days before.

True. Bush is an Indian lover. And O is weak. We need a POTUS that can defend American law.

LOLLL. Whats so great about Italy?
The "Eytalian" La Cosa Nostra? :laugh:

Do you really need to insult on such a low level? Whats great about italy? The italian people, our nation, culture, sports, cars, art, music, food. landscape and culture. Come and visit and i promise you will like it too.

breaking news india expels us diplomat of similar rank to devyani khobragade according to ndtv news.

Do you really need to insult on such a low level? Whats great about italy? The italian people, our nation, culture, sports, cars, art, music, food. landscape and culture. Come and visit and i promise you will like it too.

Bro .. you are an interesting person , a day before you are German & hellbent about India not giving some aid to your village & today you are very much Italian...

Internet is really funny thing though...:D

breaking news india expels us diplomat of similar rank to devyani khobragade according to ndtv news.

This was not required. Has this government completely lost its mind ? Actually they have.

I doubt if they are going to prosecute her when she comes back.

Bro .. you are an interesting person , a day before you are German & hellbent about India not giving some aid to your village & today you are very much Italian...

Internet is really funny thing though...:D
I said before, i´m half italian and half german. I also said i apologied for my behavior and it was childish. My issue was from the beginning our soldiers...i just did not want to say openly...which was childish and stupid. I apologied for that.

hahahahaha soo much butthurt here. Even the Americans dont give a shit but so many Chinese & Pakistanis are so pissed off haha. BURN. :LOL:

On topic- Welcome to India Devyani now rot in jail here.

Yeah sure. She can go with her Papa and others to the Adarsh Jail now......:-)
If she has to be lynched; then let it be with an Indian rope on an Indian lamp-post on an Indian street-corner. The 'Yanquis' can just concentrate on gunning down their own school-children. Thats enough for them.

You used to be some kinda German just a few days ago; now you become 'Eyetalian'.
What happened? The Sicilian Brotherhood made you "an offer that you could not refuse"? :azn:

Yeah sure. She can go with her Papa and others to the Adarsh Jail now......:-)
If she has to be lynched; then let it be with an Indian rope on an Indian lamp-post on an Indian street-corner. The 'Yanquis' can just concentrate on gunning down their own school-children. Thats enough for them.

You used to be some kinda German just a few days ago; now you become 'Eyetalian'.
What happened? The Sicilian Brotherhood made you "an offer that you could not refuse"? :azn:
I´m a german-italian nationality (with german passport). What about mixed ethnicity do you not understand?

Back
Top Bottom