What's new

Diplomat Devyani Khobragade leaves US for home

That is a lie and just proves that india knows no shame. How do you still justifiy to treat italy like you do? And how does india plan to restore friendship with italy after all that hate against us?

You have to understand the gravity of both the situations here. In one case innocent fisherman was killed and another is wage issue of a domestic servent. You have to put yourself in our shoes to understand that any country worth its salt will have at most pressure from public to prosecute the offenders. The courts have to see if proper warnings have been issued before firing or if the marines were in sober state or what ever may be the case.

No it is not. You have no clue how hurtful all that for us is. And it takes no end and goes since months now and still no end...you have no clue how that feels for relatives. I'm disappointed. Why is india acting tzat way to italy and doesn't help to solve that? Can you understand how that feels? it makes us sad and pushs italy down and is a burden. Seeing how fast india handles that incident in usa and then realize how they let us wait and wait and wait is hard to understand. ..

if india shows mercy in our case i promise you it will get endless sympathy here.

don 't use me for your generalisations. i have nothing against india.

Trust me that we have nothing against your country. It is your country which is delaying the case further. The marines who witnessed this incident are refusing to come to India to testify in this case.

Last edited:
She runs away like a pussy. India takes her out and want safe USA face. But you treat italy like dirt and push all that over months. That shows indias true intentions towards italy.

LOLLL. Whats so great about Italy?
The "Eytalian" La Cosa Nostra? :laugh:

I would also like to see Khobragade being prosecuted if she is involved in Adarsh Scam, but I would also like India to do some thing which no body has pointed out.

1. Declare Preet Bharara persona non grata and bar him from coming to India ever along with his family "Like Russia did".

2. Take care that did not happen again as there are still appx 19 maid working for Indian Diplomats working in USA and nobody knows what is going in their minds!!

3. Bring those maids back and send them again as Indian diplomatic staff on contract basis.

4. Make sure that maid in this case (Sangeeta) never returns to India and if yes then arrest her to face the case pending against her. And make sure her family and her husband's family never go to USA. Revoke their Passports.

5. One thing is certain that Khobragades will be divorced in near future with situation arising from this. So will Sangeeta and her husband because of family pressure in India.

Bad for the Indian criminal, she marry to another Indian with US citizenship now her family will be separate and her *** will be fry if she enter the US to see her children.

Lol. Wru now when u talked $h!t that US wont buckle under pressure? It did buckle under pressure. Without India, US companies wont survive.. We are a damn 1.3 billion market now.
It was the US govt which had the tail under its leg. Now go and troll somewhere.

Bad for the Indian criminal, she marry to another Indian with US citizenship now her family will be separate and her *** will be fry if she enter the US to see her children.

Maybe her family can leave US and all move back to India. They are Indians anyway.

I would also like to see Khobragade being prosecuted if she is involved in Adarsh Scam, but I would also like India to do some thing which no body has pointed out.

1. Declare Preet Bharara persona non grata and bar him from coming to India ever along with his family "Like Russia did".

2. Take care that did not happen again as there are still appx 19 maid working for Indian Diplomats working in USA and nobody knows what is going in their minds!!

3. Bring those maids back and send them again as Indian diplomatic staff on contract basis.

4. Make sure that maid in this case (Sangeeta) never returns to India and if yes then arrest her to face the case pending against her. And make sure her family and her husband's family never go to USA. Revoke their Passports.

5. One thing is certain that Khobragades will be divorced in near future with situation arising from this. So will Sangeeta and her husband because of family pressure in India.

You can declare persona non grata only against diplomats and ambassadors when they are staying in our country.

Lol. Wru now when u talked $h!t that US wont buckle under pressure? It did buckle under pressure. Without India, US companies wont survive.. We are a damn 1.3 billion market now.
It was the US govt which had the tail under its leg. Now go and troll somewhere.

US has a weak president now. Where do you get the notion that without India, US won't survive? Is India such a big market for the US? Is India such a big trading nation? Get real and wake up and stop smoking the pipe. First, there is the claim that India growth is all base on domestic consumption and would not be affected by global economy. But a statement by the feds send rupee in a tail spin. Than this statement that India is such an important market for the US because of its 1.3 bil people. The problem is that most of that 1.3 billion people still have no access to internet. Lets see, US has only .3 billion people but more Americans are using the internet than Indians.

She
Maybe her family can leave US and all move back to India. They are Indians anyway.

You think her husband want to live in India? Her family will be ridicule by the high Hindu caste, she will pay for her crime either way. She humiliated her nations in such a way India government need to resolved in take away US right to screen movies, take away parking space, not allow US diplomat to used tennis court. Her *** won't be forgive by the India government.

Almost everybody in India along with others all over the world want U.S citizenship.

India was told to withdraw her, India failed to heed . She didn't leave when could without all these drama back in September, she thought she could pull it off.

She brought this upon herself just like other Indian NY consular employees before her.

First, Not everyone wants a U.S citizenship.

Second, If she has committed a 'crime'. Why would US wants her to leave US in the first place in Sep and then Charge her in Dec. Doesn't make sense unless US is complicit.

You can declare persona non grata only against diplomats and ambassadors when they are staying in our country.

That I know, but somewhere I read that Putin has barred Bharara from coming to US during this type if issue with Russians.

She

You think her husband want to live in India? Her family will be ridicule by the high Hindu caste, she will pay for her crime either way. She humiliated her nations in such a way India government need to resolved in take away US right to screen movies, take away parking space, not allow US diplomat to used tennis court. Her *** won't be forgive by the India government.

And US should just close its consulate in India now. And the higher caste Indian will roast her as a warning to the lower castes and untouchables. She will be in India jail. Worse yet, she might be required to take New Delhi bus to work and go home at 10PM nightly.

Too many people!
In 2012 757,000 people renounced their home country and became naturalized US Citizens.

India was #3 on the list of those home countries.

I mean not everyone wants to be a US citizen. For many, citizenship is just a legal paper.

And US should just close its consulate in India now. And the higher caste Indian will roast her as a warning to the lower castes and untouchables. She will be in India jail. Worse yet, she might be required to take New Delhi bus to work and go home at 10PM nightly.

US government can close down US embassy and severe tie with India but the criminal not worth the troubles and India government antic with their childish tantrum won't dictate how US government conduct foreign policy.

Back
Top Bottom