What's new

Diplomat Devyani Khobragade leaves US for home

images

for some people sad immunity to our diplomat :lol:
112618898_028.jpg

dard mitae chutki mein :lol: :rofl:

She is an IFS officer and she would ALWAYS be in Indian diplomatic services.
Apparently her paycheck will now come from the U.N., not from Indian coffers. That's the implication of what the MFA spokesman said, that Khobragade will serve in New Delhi in an U.N. capacity. That's how such officials get paid, not from the FS of their own country.

I wonder what U.N. agency Khobragade is supposed to be working for? The Permanent Mission from India? Of course, dip-immunity isn't supposed to work that way but India was also supposed to waive any U.N. immunity Khobragade had in the first place.

No basis, she violated no Indian laws.
The DOJ indictment contains proofs she lied to India's courts.

There is no case against her in India.
If you look at the indictment the evidence is there that Khobragade lied to the High Court. Nothing to do with the maid specifically.

According to one of ToI articles:

"a statement by the ministry of external affairs confirmed, adding that she will be transferred to its headquarters in New Delhi, perhaps in a position that will allow UN-credentialed continued immunity."

Can she still be charged in india?

Yes because she is an Indian Citizen , not a foreign diplomat .

Apparently her paycheck will now come from the U.N., not from Indian coffers. That's the implication of what the MFA spokesman said, that Khobragade will serve in New Delhi in an U.N. capacity. That's how such officials get paid, not from the FS of their own country.

I wonder what U.N. agency Khobragade is supposed to be working for? The Permanent Mission from India? Of course, dip-immunity isn't supposed to work that way but India was also supposed to waive any U.N. immunity Khobragade had in the first place.

If you look at the indictment the evidence is there that Khobragade lied to the High Court. Nothing to do with the maid specifically.

Quoted for truth .

No basis, she violated no Indian laws.

She did quite a few actually .

India justice surely blindfolded, they ignored Khobragade crimes and award her with a job in U.N diplomat stationed in India, she not just violated US law but commit real estate fraud in India. She operated cross continental criminal enterprise with sanctioning by India government itself.
We are planning to elect her as the PM, all you need is a bucket of ice in the right place.

It has no relevance in Indian courts, it's merely a claim made by a prosecutor in U.S. Not proven even in the U.S.(an indictment is no conviction) Has no value whatsoever in the normal course of things, has even less value coming from an office which openly exhibited contempt for the Indian judicial system.

Indian are the criminal know worldwide, what do you expect a nation run by corrupted leaders will protect one of their own, birds of feather flock together.

And these are the people who are paying for your gas and gold imports by way of NRI deposits and remittances(total of $126 billion in 2012 alone of which remittance is $69 billion alone) because there is a negative balance of payments. And these are the people who bought Indian Govt. bonds in Aug of 2013 as per the request from GOI when Indian rupees was going for a toss to save Indian rupee. And that is why PM and Modi and others are wooing these very people in the 3 day Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in Delhi and BJP has promised more privileges for the Indian diaspora.

So take your sermon somewhere else about doing something for the country. And I am not even going into the d**k measuring contest of what have you done to the country(and please do not make it as one as it will go nowhere)/

well I'll reply you in detail about Economy because i m not Economist so i would have to consult one who knows Economics way better than you and me, and still ill stand to my point that these guys specially who have studied in IIT's and IISC should stay in India and contribute for progress of India.

then where i should post is not up to you, so ill like you to say STFO.

Indian are the criminal know worldwide, what do you expect a nation run by corrupted leaders will protect one of their own, birds of feather flock together.

Same one liner from first page .

h1153_1291006275336.jpg

Most Indians who are deputed to UN by the GoI are IFS officers too.

Irrespective of who pays her, she will always be an IFS officer.

Read before you speak: the evidence is copies of forms Khobragade submitted in her FIR and other documents to Indian courts.

In Indian court she has only submitted the contract for Rs. 30,000 per month which she was paying the nanny. Where is the crime in that ?

And these are the people who are paying for your gas and gold imports by way of NRI deposits and remittances(total of $126 billion in 2012 alone of which remittance is $69 billion alone) because there is a negative balance of payments. And these are the people who bought Indian Govt. bonds in Aug of 2013 as per the request from GOI when Indian rupees was going for a toss to save Indian rupee. And that is why PM and Modi and others are wooing these very people in the 3 day Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in Delhi and BJP has promised more privileges for the Indian diaspora.

So take your sermon somewhere else about doing something for the country. And I am not even going into the d**k measuring contest of what have you done to the country(and please do not make it as one as it will go nowhere)/

ok here is your reply, they are not paying for OUR GAS we are paying for our gas,but to control the Rupee fall RBI took decision deregulated the interest rates offered by banks on non-resident external (NRE) and non-resident ordinary rupee (NRO) accounts., so for what they invest they get more than that also India has a Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) with USA so they earn much more, are you BUT HURT.

Same one liner from first page .

h1153_1291006275336.jpg

haa it's JAMES from Pokemon.

In Indian court she has only submitted the contract for Rs. 30,000 per month which she was paying the nanny. Where is the crime in that ?
In her FIR Khobragade claimed she was paying Rs. 30,000, but in the contract submitted with the FIR it says she was paying at the U.S. rate.

Back
Top Bottom