What's new

Dilip Kumar’s home declared national heritage

Lol at Dilip Kumar being an "Indian". He was a Hazarewal, who have nothing to do with India. It's like saying Ali Zafar is Indian because he acts in Indian movies. Haha
Dilip kumar or yousaf khan was pishori, not hazarewal

They are Pakistanis by race and Indian by paper. As i said Sunil Dutt was from Jhelum city, only few miles away from where we live. I would like to declare his residence as museum because he has made every Pakistani proud.

So freaking sad :( listen to this south desi if you can understand little bit of punjabi. Once a Pakistani, always a Pakistani.

Actually its very much same as those pakistani or indian who moved to uk for rozi roti and even got british nationality but still their hearts beat for India/Pakistan because thats where they or their ancestors were born and grew up..no need to fight over it..

He was hazarewal and they are in abundance in qissa khwani bazaar peshawar..they can be peshwari as well

Last edited:
Actually its very much same as those pakistani or indian who moved to uk for rozi roti and even got british nationality but still their hearts beat for India/Pakistan because thats where they or their ancestors were born and grew up..no need to fight over it..

He was hazarewal abd they are in abundance in qissa khwani bazaar peshawar..they can be peshwari as well
Hindkowans of hazara division are called hazarewal while hindkowan of peshawer are called 'pishori'. Dilip kumar was pishori.

Hindkowans of hazara division are called hazarewal while hindkowan of peshawer are called 'pishori'. Dilip kumar was pishori.
And what is the difference between these two hindkowans ? I thought they are same.. They boht speak same language hindko..he is awan hindko though

alright huys no more trolling

a trivia for Indian/Pakistani members

1: can you name a famous Bollywood actor known as comedy king who's parents migrated from Gujranwala & went to Mumbai ?
2: can you name a Bollywood legend who's mother was born in Faisalabad & went on to become a distinguished teacher of Psychology in Lahore's Khoob Chand Degree College ?
3: can you name a famous actor/director/producer also known as mr.bharat due to his patriotic movies born in Abbottabad ?
4:please name a beautiful famous actress who lost her eyesight born in Karachi ?
5:who is the famous actress from the 90's known as ravishing who's mother hailed from Karachi ?
6:please name a very famous family of producer /directors hails from Karachi that gave one of the biggest block buster of India ?
7:please name the director/producer who gave numerous romantic hits hails who from Lahore ?
8: please name the character actress from the 60's 70's born in Lahore, & a graduated from of Kinnaird collage Lahore ?
9: where was madan puri born ?
10:name a very famous villain born in Lahore who's catchy line were "Main wo bala hoon, jo sheshay se pathar ko todtee hai"

Lol at Dilip Kumar being an "Indian". He was a Hazarewal, who have nothing to do with India. It's like saying Ali Zafar is Indian because he acts in Indian movies. Haha
is he carrying PAKISTANI passport?

yusuk.png

Dilip kumar is not hindu lol

No we dont have anything against Pakistani Hindus

*looks up Dilip Kumar in internet*

well F my life!

:( I will go sit in the corner with my Dunce cap :'(

@Proudpakistaniguy how come you guys know a lot of these actors ethnicity and bio? I just watch the movies, :lol:

Last edited:
@Chak Bamu
don't you think that his comment is a deliberate racist provocation to spoil this thread ? especially when the thread which aims to create a goodwill between the Indian & Pakistani members here
it is common sense ,many nations states have proud & patriotic citizens of it, among peoples who are not native

I pointed this particular post, because it is the post that has led to the thread being derailed

My response was to those Indians users saying "parayi shaadi mein abdullah deewana" and denying his Pakistani roots in any form.

Hmmmmm. I thought he was originally from Abbottabad but settled in Peshawar. Kapoors were Pishoris but originally of a Faisalabadi origin.

*looks up Dilip Kumar in internet*

well F my life!

:( I will go sit in the corner with my Dunce cap :'(

@Proudpakistaniguy how come you guys know a lot of these actors ethnicity and bio? I just watch the movies, :lol:
Well all sort of knowledge is good and we like raj kapoor and sunil dutt as much as dilip kumar even though they are hindus but their origin is in Pakistan. We respect them for their connection/Roots with Pakistan. Religion has less to do with it. We all know how religious is shah rukh khan lol

the Kapoor Haveli has already been given the national heritage site & museum the kapoor haveli is huge ! renovation on it is not that difficult, as its a single unit, however Dilip kumar's house on the other hand is smaller & is in the side of a lane of two adjoining buildings therefore had some renovation issues, but those have been sorted out by the gov't

Showman Raj Kapoor’s house to be converted into museum
Apart from Kapoor, the walled city was home to superstars Dilip Kumar and Shahrukh Khan.
By Hidayat Khan
Showman Raj Kapoor’s house to be converted into museum – The Express Tribune

dilip kumars house

kapoor haveli

Good to know!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom