What's new

Digvijay Singh accepts relationship with Amrita Rai; Both to marry soon !

Sourya Kharb

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
10247262_610224965743588_6268785039067348683_n.jpg

Congress leader Digvijay Singh, whose wife died last year and speculations were always on on Social Media of his alleged Relationship with the Anchor, Today he accepted his relationship with a TV anchor Amrita Rai.

On microblogging web site Twitter, Digvijay Singh tweeted:

Rai, meanwhile, additionally confirmed her separation from her husband. She added that she would later marry with Digvijay Singh.

Digvijay Singh’s spouse Asha Singh, 58, had died on February 27 at a hospital in New Delhi when battling cancer for many years.
:o::o::o::o::o::o::o:
I really want to kill this guy :mad:
10150626_834987199890983_6246066440135468298_n.jpg

Seriously what type of people u guys really are?

I mean in Pakistan Military Forum yr opening a thread abt somebody's personal life? That too ilicit sexual relations b/w two married people with different spouse.

You guys really have some big psychological issues.

Last edited:
I mean in Pakistan Military Forum yr opening a thread abt somebody's personal life? That too ilicit sexual relations b/w two married people with different spouse.
My God u guys really have some big psychological issues.
Its not that issue he is Former CM of Madhya Pardesh and one of the head leader of Congress. Amrita Rai computer hacked by someone and these photos leaked on Internet today. He was many words about Modi Married life that why i posted this.

--
you are right its not right to do that
but you dont know the context.
this guy walk outside teahing ethics , abusing people wihout proof, indulging in their perosnal life with wrong intention
he should must be teach lesson in his own lagauge ..

Send your military to knock him off. The IA will open the border gates for them :D

--
you are right its not right to do that
but you dont know the context.
this guy walk outside teahing ethics , abusing people wihout proof, indulging in their perosnal life with wrong intention
he should must be teach lesson in his own lagauge ..
then why open a thread abt yr own doings in an international country's forum? That too in a country's military forum that yr politicians and armed forces r funded to D-grade them?

Its not that issue he is Former CM of Madhya Pardesh and one of the head leader of Congress. Amrita Rai computer hacked by someone and these photos leaked on Internet today. He was many words about Modi Married life that why i posted this.
one more modi fan.

Last edited:
when why open a thread abt yr own doings in an international country's forum? That too in a country's military forum that yr politicians and armed forces r funded to D-grade them?
--
with due respect there are many threads in PDF which are remotly concern wth military...and more of politician and armed forces
the thread is more political as election time in india and there is context which i explained you ..
yes ethically its not right but again
kiiling is not right
but killing mad dog is alwasy right for common good

when why open a thread abt yr own doings in an international country's forum? That too in a country's military forum that yr politicians and armed forces r funded to D-grade them?
I posted this in South Asia Forum, Military discussion are in other forums OK... In this Forum people share other news and report. If you didn't like it please drop this thread :)
Bmdaw2PCUAA1e2_.png

As you can see it is not a small issue

I posted this in South Asia Forum, Military discussion are in other forums OK... In this Forum people share other news and report. If you didn't like it please drop this thread :)
Bmdaw2PCUAA1e2_.png

As you can see it is not a small issue
Oh Dumbo it seems that PDf is yr first ever forum experience. The forum in its self is Pakistan Defence Forum and the South Asia Section is a Sub section of this forum in its ownself. Its not like this website's sub sections r not part of this forum.

Anyways yr proving nothing.,

--
with due respect there are many threads in PDF which are remotly concern wth military...and more of politician and armed forces
the thread is more political as election time in india and there is context which i explained you ..
yes ethically its not right but again
kiiling is not right

but killing mad dog is alwasy right for common good
Then why dont u open abt yr internal issues which r not concern for international and host audience in yr own indian Defence forum?

Last edited:
Oh Dumbo it seems that PDf is yr first ever forum experience. The forum in its self is Pakistan Defence Forum and the South Asia Section is a Sub section of this forum in its ownself. Its not life this website's sub sections r not part of this forum.
Anyways yr proving nothing.,
LOL you are Dumbo as i said that in this forum there are sub forums for Military Discussion but in this sub forum people discuss about other problem, report and news. There are many threads related to Politics and this thread relates to Indian Politics.
When people start thread about Modi Wife then where were you :mad:

Back
Top Bottom